It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

All crops have their season to sow and their season to reap.

The Lord has spoken.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Greatest I am

Why would you DL consider anyone a slave to God (as we all are able to be ourselves percieved) I can think of 100s of reasons but they are in the tangle of decifering moment to moment if they are wasting their time with God Aspect; they have freewill to do so. How would God be my slave; Id have to find it then arrest it first; imprison it for the duration of the rest of my lifetime (we together in the same cell) asking many questions.

edit on 28-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am
Interesting question and opening statement. If God should be your slave, wouldn't that make you above him? A Master is always above his slave. Maybe that slave of yours will revolt and make you His slave? Dunno..

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

--Youtube link--

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.
If God is an idea of mankind...how can he be your slave? After all, according to your logic, he doesn't exist. But having an imaginary slave to be master over is better than just being human..right?

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.
So true. THIS is logic. THIS is also the freewill that is spoken of in the Holy Scriptures. When you choose to voluntary do 'bad' things, is when you end up FUBAR'd.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.
The Sabbath was for man to remember God - so the first couple statements are kinda a fact...a known fact. The last statement - YOU sound like every established Church and their self-centered thinking. To care only for oneself is selfish, but we can't change who we are right?

--Youtube link--

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.
Good Men create from the heart. Only fools want to create from evil selfish desires.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.
Not sure what you are reading or on, but I'm pretty sure Jesus referred to Himself as being a Sheppard over a flock..of sheep. That flock are the ones who believe in His words and the way He lived His life AND wanted other to live theirs. So....are you saying that Jesus is misjudged in His words? ....so you got right what scholars didn't? He meant we are goats and shouldn't be sheep because sheep are easily controlled......??

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?
My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God. I believe being humble is another attribute that Jesus was trying to get across. Maybe you should re-read the part where He explains His parable of the Seeds. Which seed do you emulate?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?
Only when I make a kick-A lasagna! It is to die for!!

Again, re-read the seed parable. But you can keep on believing your are a God or the God all you like. None of us (I hope) will worship you or your askew'd view on God.

Regards
DL

I have read a few books (can't call them scriptures since they all seem to be new) on Satanism. You might find that religious path more to your liking. Satan wanted to empower Man from my understanding.

Exactly why God put him right beside Eve.

"My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God."

So you end up idolizing the words that men wrote but to you are the word of God. You are an idol worshiper.
For being a person who likes to quote the Christian Bible and harp on their beliefs...you seem to know nothing about what was mentioned about Idol worship. This link: Idol Worship Explained in the Bible. Might give you a clue as to what you are talking about. An idol is made from material things, not ideas. An idol can't be something you can emulate, but the Word of God can be. I do not idolize any word - I choose to hear and understand it. My idea isn't made of stone, wood, silver, nor gold - it is made of hope, goodness, pure love, and everything Godlike.

But to your last.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.
Jesus may have no choice, but us mortal Men do. We are in charge of our lives, what we do is a reflection of that. Jesus was the Son of God, he had no choice - He did it for Us. But what YOU do is your choice, and your choice alone.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?
He gave us freewill. We are to choose our lives. Not a hard concept to understand! Only when we truly understand what is right and what is wrong would we truly understand why God made the choices He did. Only a child argues with a parent, but an adult comes to an understanding with their parent. Keep on arguing with the words - keep on choosing to not understanding. We all will love you the same.

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.
I am not a God, Neither are you. Who are we to judge a God in a similar way a Human behaves? To compare a God to YOURSELF might be the ultimate sin.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.
The cornerstone of Christianity is doing right and helping the needy. The cornerstone of Christianity is spreading the word of Jesus. The sacrifice was the agreement to believers that we didn't need to sacrifice any-longer. We just needed to believe and regardless of our past, we would see the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth through our beliefs. Christianity didn't care of family orgin - it only cared if you believed.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

----------------------------

Evolutionary theology.

www.youtube.com...

You are a misguided sheep in His Flock. I hope you find your path back to the Sheppard. You seem to show much understanding, but your path is one riddled with lies.

If you cannot understand the symbolism in a Sheppard over his Flock, then you are lost. If you choose to believe that YOU are better (and understand God) more than history, then you are lost.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

GodIsRelative
reply to post by Greatest I am

All crops have their season to sow and their season to reap.

The Lord has spoken.

The issue is slavery.

If all you are going to do is post this kind of useless garbage, please do it in someone else's O P.

I will put you down as a slave to God instead of the way Jesus taught. .
Nice ambition.

Regards
DL
edit on 29-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

Greatest I am

Why would you DL consider anyone a slave to God (as we all are able to be ourselves percieved) I can think of 100s of reasons but they are in the tangle of decifering moment to moment if they are wasting their time with God Aspect; they have freewill to do so. How would God be my slave; Id have to find it then arrest it first; imprison it for the duration of the rest of my lifetime (we together in the same cell) asking many questions.

edit on 28-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Jesus said to seek God. To seek knowledge IOW.

Does knowledge serve you or do you serve knowledge.

Who gains more from the encounter of human and God? That answer will tell you who is the slave and who is the master.

Or do you think the dumb can be of service to the knowlegeable?

Apotheosis showed me that God is to be our slave and not man his.

God was created for man, not man for God.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

Greatest I am
Interesting question and opening statement. If God should be your slave, wouldn't that make you above him? A Master is always above his slave. Maybe that slave of yours will revolt and make you His slave? Dunno..

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

--Youtube link--

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.
If God is an idea of mankind...how can he be your slave? After all, according to your logic, he doesn't exist. But having an imaginary slave to be master over is better than just being human..right?

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.
So true. THIS is logic. THIS is also the freewill that is spoken of in the Holy Scriptures. When you choose to voluntary do 'bad' things, is when you end up FUBAR'd.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.
The Sabbath was for man to remember God - so the first couple statements are kinda a fact...a known fact. The last statement - YOU sound like every established Church and their self-centered thinking. To care only for oneself is selfish, but we can't change who we are right?

--Youtube link--

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.
Good Men create from the heart. Only fools want to create from evil selfish desires.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.
Not sure what you are reading or on, but I'm pretty sure Jesus referred to Himself as being a Sheppard over a flock..of sheep. That flock are the ones who believe in His words and the way He lived His life AND wanted other to live theirs. So....are you saying that Jesus is misjudged in His words? ....so you got right what scholars didn't? He meant we are goats and shouldn't be sheep because sheep are easily controlled......??

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?
My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God. I believe being humble is another attribute that Jesus was trying to get across. Maybe you should re-read the part where He explains His parable of the Seeds. Which seed do you emulate?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?
Only when I make a kick-A lasagna! It is to die for!!

Again, re-read the seed parable. But you can keep on believing your are a God or the God all you like. None of us (I hope) will worship you or your askew'd view on God.

Regards
DL

I have read a few books (can't call them scriptures since they all seem to be new) on Satanism. You might find that religious path more to your liking. Satan wanted to empower Man from my understanding.

Exactly why God put him right beside Eve.

"My understanding of the Bible is that we shouldn't idolize anything...we should just do right and listen to the word of God."

So you end up idolizing the words that men wrote but to you are the word of God. You are an idol worshiper.
For being a person who likes to quote the Christian Bible and harp on their beliefs...you seem to know nothing about what was mentioned about Idol worship. This link: Idol Worship Explained in the Bible. Might give you a clue as to what you are talking about. An idol is made from material things, not ideas. An idol can't be something you can emulate, but the Word of God can be. I do not idolize any word - I choose to hear and understand it. My idea isn't made of stone, wood, silver, nor gold - it is made of hope, goodness, pure love, and everything Godlike.

But to your last.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.
Jesus may have no choice, but us mortal Men do. We are in charge of our lives, what we do is a reflection of that. Jesus was the Son of God, he had no choice - He did it for Us. But what YOU do is your choice, and your choice alone.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?
He gave us freewill. We are to choose our lives. Not a hard concept to understand! Only when we truly understand what is right and what is wrong would we truly understand why God made the choices He did. Only a child argues with a parent, but an adult comes to an understanding with their parent. Keep on arguing with the words - keep on choosing to not understanding. We all will love you the same.

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.
I am not a God, Neither are you. Who are we to judge a God in a similar way a Human behaves? To compare a God to YOURSELF might be the ultimate sin.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.
The cornerstone of Christianity is doing right and helping the needy. The cornerstone of Christianity is spreading the word of Jesus. The sacrifice was the agreement to believers that we didn't need to sacrifice any-longer. We just needed to believe and regardless of our past, we would see the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth through our beliefs. Christianity didn't care of family orgin - it only cared if you believed.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

------------------------

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

----------------------------

Evolutionary theology.

www.youtube.com...

You are a misguided sheep in His Flock. I hope you find your path back to the Sheppard. You seem to show much understanding, but your path is one riddled with lies.

If you cannot understand the symbolism in a Sheppard over his Flock, then you are lost. If you choose to believe that YOU are better (and understand God) more than history, then you are lost.

Show anything that I said to be a lie or be seen as a liar yourself.

"Who are we to judge a God in a similar way a Human behaves?"

We are in God's image. Fool.

One a blind souls like yours would tell others not to judge God when you yourself have done just that and decided that your genocidal son murdering God was somehow good and worthy of his name.

He is not and you, his sheep, must lie about others like me to make your theology work.

You are a disgrace to humanity.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
How typical of you. You always respond with insults when a person doesn't see it your way.

I am not perfect. YOU are not perfect. We are not GOD. WE were just made in his image.....and not a clone of Him.

You are nothing like God. You can't even comprehend His message.

Many are called, but few are chosen. I think you aren't that few.

God Bless
edit on 29-1-2014 by ChuckNasty because: character count error

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Pay the OP no need, he's disgracefully arrogant and rude. His username says it all.

The only reason that people are not willing to submit to the will of God's love is to protect some piece of rubbish or another which is actually their first love but they won't admit it.

The OP's train of thought never leads to repentance and a right relationship WITH God. For him it's all about either domination or submission.

Nor does he understand the first thing about God's Grace as it's presented and communicated through Jesus Christ and His perfect act.

All he sees is what he thinks is an unnecessary sacrifice of an immoral God.

He's filled with arrogance and hatred, and courts the satanic principal of rebellion.

There's a universal controversy surrounding the issue of spiritual authority, that really tests our mettle, and the OP failed that test, miserably.

He has no part with a God Loving Christian. He is not our brother in Christ's love, who said "but let it be thy will and not mine that is done".

He needs to go back to Apotheosis school, because he doesn't seem to know the first thing about the love of God.

We know who and what we honor love and worship.

Oh God save me from hated for this agitator, but separate me from him in your house, I cannot stand him or his presence. Please keep him farrr away.

edit on 29-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
How typical of you. You always respond with insults when a person doesn't see it your way.

I am not perfect. YOU are not perfect. We are not GOD. WE were just made in his image.....and not a clone of Him.

God Bless

I give what I get. Bite me.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Greatest I am
Bite me.

And if someone called you a blind fool? Your "apotheosis" inauthentic?

And i don't mean that as a negative judgement but something spiritually discerned based on your writings, style and character, as generally lacking in the compassionate love, wisdom, and what can only be described as a powerful tenderness of the Lord.

If you really KNEW him, then we would recognize him, through you and reflected by you. But you're just not him.

You can thumb your nose at that all you like but it doesn't make it any less true.

You're lost, even moreso than many whom you deride as "fools".

Your "wisdom" is confounded and your judgements rendered moot by your own lack of understanding and total ignorance of the nature and infinite intelligence and infinite love of the spirit of the Lord.

It's not a competition in other words, not a matter of domination and submission.

To prove my point, and show you that i know what i'm talking about, just look at your own family of origin which was cast in this zero sum gain.

We all go "head to head" with what we perceive to be God or a devil, and everyone's house is put to the test with beating winds and rains to see if it will hold firm. Some of us are well acquainted with the "dark night of the soul".

You want to be taken seriously, then take US seriously. You may think you're all that, but what if you're mistaken and it's you who doesn't know who and what he's dealing with, and i don't mean God but God's people, the one's he loves and for no good reason that they can come up with either, that's the thing about it that it would seem you've never even begun to consider for the life of you! Can you laugh at yourself GreatestIAm? That's the question that begs asking here when all is said and done.

It's your "strong suit" you shield and your sword and your raised fist towards what you've wrongly perceived as a clash of wills, but the real God is by far and by many many MANY orders of magnitude bigger and funnier than to be pulled into playing that game, who's love transcends human love and who's thoughts and will is higher than yours, and mine, higher even than the stars of the heavens are above the earth, and which innumerated exceed those stars in number, as thoughts extended even towards us through no real doing or force of will on our own part - we, have no idea.

Your "prowess" is nothing compared to the knowledge and wisdom, truth, justice and mercy of the eternal Godhead.

So let me be the first to tell you that you failed the test, as we all have. Been there done that got the t-shirt.

And yet there really was one among us who did not, and who stands as tall as the heavens are long, and who really loves us as his own best friend, in spite of our nonsense and absurdity, even especially in the height of our arrogance, both oh those are bitter tears, and hard to console..

It's no big deal, i don't mean to center you out and i don't even mean this in a hurtful manner because it applies equally to me and to us all where we're all in the same boat, and all in need of salvation and forgiveness and re-integration even in spite of ourselves and all our folly, absurdity and blind ignorance and foolishness.

I just wish you would become special to us, instead of nothing but a great big pain in the ass.

It's hurtful, your interpretation of the cross, and the message that it was really intended to impart, from His own perspective, and don't forget either that he threaded the needle and exited the tomb... ie: got the last laugh at all evil's expense, for the sake of all that's good and of value and worth living for.

You might have been mistaken and in error, but it happens to us all. Such is the nature of God's irony and good-willed good-natured humor and charm, and powerful tenderness and mercy, forgiveness and thus REAL knowledge, real gnosis, real apotheosis, as intended, not on our own terms, but on God's terms, and that's what resurrects and keeps the humor alive, forever.

Best Regards, and God Bless,

NAM

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Greatest I am

ChuckNasty

God Bless

I give what I get. Bite me.

Regards
DL

Bite me.

When you post nonsense, and I get really bored, I bite you.

I give what I get.

You seem to have gotten much of nothing - as that is what you give.
You seem to have been blinded - as that is how you preach.

Good day/night and God Bless you.
edit on 30-1-2014 by ChuckNasty because: added extra quotes.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Greatest I am
veteranhumanbeing

Greatest I am

VHBWhy would you DL consider anyone a slave to God (as we all are able to be ourselves percieved) I can think of 100s of reasons but they are in the tangle of decifering moment to moment if they are wasting their time with God Aspect; they have freewill to do so. How would God be my slave; Id have to find it then arrest it first; imprison it for the duration of the rest of my lifetime (we together in the same cell) asking many questions.

Greatest I Am Jesus said to seek God. To seek knowledge IOW.

Alright; so you are saying God or Jesus wants you to seek knowledge; and if so which one is asking (as if it mattered). Knowledge is a path that is all about your quest it has nothing to do with subservience TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR PERSONAL QUEST in finding out "why am I here" and 'what is my purpose'. You must know this?

Greatest I amWho gains more from the encounter of human and God? That answer will tell you who is the slave and who is the master.

God was invented by mankind to understand its CREATORS. It had no prior knowledge other than: We were created by something.They apparently created us. Period.
No, there is no "god personality" there is a field of energy (AUO) that is trying to describe itself and you are part of it as a subset expression; otherwise we as humans would go crazy trying to figure out whom or what had a hand in this debacle (we evolved) really? NO or something seeded us here YES (and our lacadasical parents that are unwilling to this day say HI! we are your Genetic Engineers!). We live off planet but you were always the "latch key children" left to figure it out. You chose or reject the God aspect of an envelope of all knowingness (that thinks its doing the right thing by EXPRESSING itself through YOU. Did it help at all? No; you created messiahs as saviors to exacerbate the fact you do not know who created you; or why you even exist as a physical body form (with extreme well defined intelligence). With this knowledge still cannot understand what is going on here. Humans are very creative in rectifiying wrongs or percieved as such (too quick on the draw to see what is really happening). So we create Gods or Messiahs to fill in gaps.
edit on 30-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

If God was invented by mankind to understand its creators, then how does that not make those creators gods themselves? I mean, if you really want to go all out and say that mankind should strive to be like its creators and create other beings that believe we're gods, why not just say that mankind invented the idea of God so that mankind could evolve into God? (And who's to say if we ever succeed besides us?)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
GodIsRelative
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

GodIsRelative If God was invented by mankind to understand its creators, then how does that not make those creators gods themselves?

It doesnt. Mankind must recognise it ITSELF is God in FORM on this planet as its expression.

GodIsRelative I mean, if you really want to go all out and say that mankind should strive to be like its creators and create other beings

Why do humans procreate otherwise and to what purpose?

GodIsRelative that believe we're gods, why not just say that mankind invented the idea of God so that mankind could evolve into God? (And who's to say if we ever succeed besides us?)

Definitly are on the right tract GIR: God is trying to explain itself to itself; the human is a worthy form . We are a partical or expression of the Absolute Unbounded Oneness? We are digital 1s and 0s ? We invented a God Aspect or an Overlord or Father figure for some reason because NO ONE is telling us of yours or mines original reason for being/creation? You do not see anything at all wrong with this senario? If we are evolved as a specie, the DNA would tell us "hey all is fine, no problems you are from the ape specie". OR another idea would be " you are not evolved at all human person you were engineered (but we are not allowed to tell you about this; prime directive applies and GOOD F..G luck figuring out who and what you are and where you actually came from as this is the conundrum; YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW or sticking your nose where its not supposed to be). Apologies in advance to anyone paying attention. We were originally a slave race that became too smarty pants; Enki saved the idea of us Enlil was all about destruction (might have that backwards) Where was ANU??

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I think the "slave race" was meant to become as great as the "master race."

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
GodIsRelative

GodIsRelative I think the "slave race" was meant to become as great as the "master race."

Yes and totally killed it (all forms) because you cannot manipulate animal (ape) into reasonable genomes that would produce a human. One is an animal the exercise is ludicrous. Noahs flood and at least 5 other (different cultures scenarios within other cultures and time periods) as becoming the greater master race; small problem here (we still to this day do not know who engineered us and to what purpose). Fool the human stenograph.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Umm, isn't the answer to who created us rather obvious?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Greatest I am
Bite me.

And if someone called you a blind fool? Your "apotheosis" inauthentic?

And i don't mean that as a negative judgement but something spiritually discerned based on your writings, style and character, as generally lacking in the compassionate love, wisdom, and what can only be described as a powerful tenderness of the Lord.

If you really KNEW him, then we would recognize him, through you and reflected by you. But you're just not him.

You can thumb your nose at that all you like but it doesn't make it any less true.

You're lost, even moreso than many whom you deride as "fools".

Your "wisdom" is confounded and your judgements rendered moot by your own lack of understanding and total ignorance of the nature and infinite intelligence and infinite love of the spirit of the Lord.

It's not a competition in other words, not a matter of domination and submission.

To prove my point, and show you that i know what i'm talking about, just look at your own family of origin which was cast in this zero sum gain.

We all go "head to head" with what we perceive to be God or a devil, and everyone's house is put to the test with beating winds and rains to see if it will hold firm. Some of us are well acquainted with the "dark night of the soul".

You want to be taken seriously, then take US seriously. You may think you're all that, but what if you're mistaken and it's you who doesn't know who and what he's dealing with, and i don't mean God but God's people, the one's he loves and for no good reason that they can come up with either, that's the thing about it that it would seem you've never even begun to consider for the life of you! Can you laugh at yourself GreatestIAm? That's the question that begs asking here when all is said and done.

It's your "strong suit" you shield and your sword and your raised fist towards what you've wrongly perceived as a clash of wills, but the real God is by far and by many many MANY orders of magnitude bigger and funnier than to be pulled into playing that game, who's love transcends human love and who's thoughts and will is higher than yours, and mine, higher even than the stars of the heavens are above the earth, and which innumerated exceed those stars in number, as thoughts extended even towards us through no real doing or force of will on our own part - we, have no idea.

Your "prowess" is nothing compared to the knowledge and wisdom, truth, justice and mercy of the eternal Godhead.

So let me be the first to tell you that you failed the test, as we all have. Been there done that got the t-shirt.

And yet there really was one among us who did not, and who stands as tall as the heavens are long, and who really loves us as his own best friend, in spite of our nonsense and absurdity, even especially in the height of our arrogance, both oh those are bitter tears, and hard to console..

It's no big deal, i don't mean to center you out and i don't even mean this in a hurtful manner because it applies equally to me and to us all where we're all in the same boat, and all in need of salvation and forgiveness and re-integration even in spite of ourselves and all our folly, absurdity and blind ignorance and foolishness.

I just wish you would become special to us, instead of nothing but a great big pain in the ass.

It's hurtful, your interpretation of the cross, and the message that it was really intended to impart, from His own perspective, and don't forget either that he threaded the needle and exited the tomb... ie: got the last laugh at all evil's expense, for the sake of all that's good and of value and worth living for.

You might have been mistaken and in error, but it happens to us all. Such is the nature of God's irony and good-willed good-natured humor and charm, and powerful tenderness and mercy, forgiveness and thus REAL knowledge, real gnosis, real apotheosis, as intended, not on our own terms, but on God's terms, and that's what resurrects and keeps the humor alive, forever.

Best Regards, and God Bless,

NAM

You do not like that I am rough yet you follow a genocidal son murdering God and have no qualms about a God who tortures and kills children and babies.

Pathetic.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Greatest I am
veteranhumanbeing

Greatest I am

VHBWhy would you DL consider anyone a slave to God (as we all are able to be ourselves percieved) I can think of 100s of reasons but they are in the tangle of decifering moment to moment if they are wasting their time with God Aspect; they have freewill to do so. How would God be my slave; Id have to find it then arrest it first; imprison it for the duration of the rest of my lifetime (we together in the same cell) asking many questions.

Greatest I Am Jesus said to seek God. To seek knowledge IOW.

Alright; so you are saying God or Jesus wants you to seek knowledge; and if so which one is asking (as if it mattered). Knowledge is a path that is all about your quest it has nothing to do with subservience TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR PERSONAL QUEST in finding out "why am I here" and 'what is my purpose'. You must know this?

Greatest I amWho gains more from the encounter of human and God? That answer will tell you who is the slave and who is the master.

God was invented by mankind to understand its CREATORS. It had no prior knowledge other than: We were created by something.They apparently created us. Period.
No, there is no "god personality" there is a field of energy (AUO) that is trying to describe itself and you are part of it as a subset expression; otherwise we as humans would go crazy trying to figure out whom or what had a hand in this debacle (we evolved) really? NO or something seeded us here YES (and our lacadasical parents that are unwilling to this day say HI! we are your Genetic Engineers!). We live off planet but you were always the "latch key children" left to figure it out. You chose or reject the God aspect of an envelope of all knowingness (that thinks its doing the right thing by EXPRESSING itself through YOU. Did it help at all? No; you created messiahs as saviors to exacerbate the fact you do not know who created you; or why you even exist as a physical body form (with extreme well defined intelligence). With this knowledge still cannot understand what is going on here. Humans are very creative in rectifiying wrongs or percieved as such (too quick on the draw to see what is really happening). So we create Gods or Messiahs to fill in gaps.

I agree that all the Gods that are not our internal God are all made up idols.

The God within evolves and is thus not an idol. Hence the progression of mankind away from the revealed Gods for more civilized and evolved Gods or laws.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

GodIsRelative

If God was invented by mankind to understand its creators, then how does that not make those creators gods themselves? I mean, if you really want to go all out and say that mankind should strive to be like its creators and create other beings that believe we're gods, why not just say that mankind invented the idea of God so that mankind could evolve into God? (And who's to say if we ever succeed besides us?)

Good question that Gnostic Jesus answers.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join