It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilots Stripped Of Constitutional Rights Forced To Transport Tens Of 1000's Of Illegal Muslims To U

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And the article is no better - for starters these are not actually "illegal" immigrants at all - they are refugees - if you don't know the difference go do some study on the subject.

Is that right ?

If that is the case we have over 30 million 'refguees' in this country who the current administration wants to make 'legal' after destroying their country.

Oh damn the topic was about Syrians, but it seems to fit Mexico as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I been following the growing danger of muslim Jihadist cells spreading all over the world under the stupid laws that many countries like UK and US have enacted in order to pursue their own political personal twisted agendas.

I just choke every time I read how naïve people are when it comes to the evils that are surrounding us everyday and those that our on for the people servers are adding everyday, many are just clueless.

Then when the crap hit the ceiling is all the fault of the people for not been "tolerant" nothing but a hole bunch of crapola.

edit on 23-1-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by Destinyone

When posters add that type of rhetoric most of the time is to derail threads, is better to ignored to stay on the subject, and I can tell you that the information of whom this refugees are and what they are not is getting bigger and dirtier.

I am surprised that Obama is getting away with this influx of possible terrorist in the nation when he lost most of the support from congress when trying to arm terrorist groups in Syria.

Did the USA ever reject Irish terrorists?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmmm,

""Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" "

Any Americans recognise those words?

How far you have fallen ......

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lo and behold, this is a good one, U.S. Antiterrorism Laws a Hurdle for Syrian Refugees

It seems that actually most of the suppousely Obama Syrian "refugees" are so linked to terrorists that they will have problems entering the country unless Obama change the antiterrorist laws, this getting better and better people, most thank Bush for the patriot act and their definition of terrorist

U.S. plans to resettle thousands of Syrians displaced by their country's civil war could hinge on those refugees receiving exemptions from laws aimed at preventing terrorists from entering the country.

A U.S. official stated publicly for the first time this week that some of the 30,000 especially vulnerable Syrians the United Nations hopes to resettle by the end of 2014 will be referred to the U.S. for resettlement.

online.wsj.com... e%2FSB10001424052702303754404579312901816521062.html%3Fmod%3Drss_US_News

So much for the so call good Samaritan and the poor needy? What a joke.

You have been warned.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Did the USA ever reject Irish terrorists?

Yep among others Polish,Germans,Japanese,Chinese and Mexicans.

Oh not talking about modern day America here. I am talking about real American history, and not some over romanticized view of it.

People were turn away from Ellis Island.

For Example :

Chinese Exclusion Act:

The Chinese Exclusion Act was a United States federal law signed by President Chester A. Arthur on May 6, 1882. It was one of the most significant restrictions on free immigration in US history, prohibiting all immigration of Chinese laborers

en.wikipedia.org...

National Origins Act:

Mexican Immigration in the 20s:

he Immigration Act of 1924, or Johnson–Reed Act, including the National Origins Act, and Asian Exclusion Act (Pub.L. 68–139, 43 Stat. 153, enacted May 26, 1924), was a United States federal law that limited the annual number of immigrants who could be admitted from any country to 2% of the number of people from that country who were already living in the United States in 1890, down from the 3% cap set by the Immigration Restriction Act of 1921, according to the Census of 1890. It superseded the 1921 Emergency Quota Act. The law was aimed at further restricting the Southern and Eastern Europeans, among them Jews who had migrated in large numbers since the 1890s to escape persecution in Poland and Russia, as well as prohibiting the immigration of Middle Easterners, East Asians, and Indians

en.wikipedia.org...

So 'give me your tired your poor'.

Yeah right there has always been restrictions on entering America.

edit on 23-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Isn't funny?

The entire world whines and cries about the stupid arrogant Americans. How they want to police the world, control the world, be up in everyone's business....

But when American's finally say. We don't want to be involved. We want to mind our own business. We don't want the refugee's that have pointed their finger at us for all their woes.... to have them settle here in our land, waiting and plotting... according to their religions play book. Because of course, woman, could never be an extremist and teach her young sons the Jihad way.

No. We're the bad guys because we don't want to take them in! Heaven forbid!

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Our youth, young American men and women are coming home broken, but they don't matter right? Only those poor middle eastern woman and children who harbor the same sentiments as their men, toward America. But oh, no. It's all going to be wonderful. These refugee's will get here, look around, and forget all about their homeland, there culture, the teachings of their religions, what they experienced, and throw it all to the side and embrace Americanism and the western way.

We should be looking for an impartial land, sensitive to their culture, to relocate them to. It doesn't have to be America.

CdT

link   
Another double post.

Arghhh.

But to add to my last thought...

Stop acting like women and children don't know how to think. Just because their women, doesn't mean they don't harbor extremist idea, or that they don't have every intention of teaching it to their children.

Trust me I know. I come from a family of survivalist/prepper parents. Behavior is taught. Always. And it sticks with you, sometimes as strength, sometimes as demons... but it's always there. Experience.

CdT

edit on 23-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: making best of double post

link   
reply to post by marg6043

Lo and behold, this is a good one, U.S. Antiterrorism Laws a Hurdle for Syrian Refugees

The thing that irks me is if we had not been aiding the FSA arming them etc. or those 'supposed allies'.

There would be no 'refugees'.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

That is where the danger lies, Muslims immigrant or refuges do not change their laws, actually is its forbidden, they do not embrace other nations rules of law, they are to enforce and make change to fix their own laws.

And that is one thing that no matter how much, we debate how this works people still doesn't get it.

An Islamic converted American is not the same as an Islamic that comes from a Muslim country, they are considered "moderates" and that doesn't exist in Islamic countries, Islamic moderates is a modern term created to make Islam look and sound better outside the middle east.

Islam is not a religion, Islam is a law and US is a nation of laws under the constitution and those born under Islam and practicing Islam would never accept Americans laws they are supposed to fight it all the way until the laws bends to their religious views.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A two thousand year whatever, old biblical quote, warning a nation that didn't even exist? and about another nation set to destroy same.
That makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider the biblical God created all of us, then tells us don't trust the feckers, I made them different than you. What a lot of bull!
Actually, the US policy on refugees, (and this is what we are talking about here) is very good. Where other countries have camps, America's policy, (amongst others but not all), is one of resettlement into the community. Camps are breeding grounds of discontent and uncertainty. I guess someone will say there are no Christian refugees, my guess is that there will be, and probably there are both Muslim and Christian refugees in the US for some time anyway.
There are no easy answers to refugees, and the best hope is that they can assimilate into the American way of life, instead of dying from a US made bomb or bullet. The same applies to all those countries whose portfolio includes supplying arms to any Tom, Dick or Harry, but trying the old religious kick of putting horns on people who have suffered in this way, only makes one a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

neo96

And the article is no better - for starters these are not actually "illegal" immigrants at all - they are refugees - if you don't know the difference go do some study on the subject.

Is that right ?

If that is the case we have over 30 million 'refguees' in this country who the current administration wants to make 'legal' after destroying their country.

Oh damn the topic was about Syrians, but it seems to fit Mexico as well.

no it doesn't - the status of refugee is explicit - you are obviously someone who needs to go find out about it so my suggestion still applies - go study it!
edit on 23-1-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Exactly, so I also wonder what is the agenda behind bringing "Syrian Refugees" into America that most of them will never be allowed into the US due to our own supposed protected anti terrorist laws.

This is something that any peaceful America should be thinking about and demanding their congressman to put a stop to it.

What is behind this whole scheme concocted by the administration to have terrorist walking among us.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

no it doesn't - the status of refugee is explicit - you are obviously someone who needs to go find out about it so my suggestion still applies - go study it!

Nope.

The simple fact of arming the FSA to fight it's own government makes them illegal,

Arming opposition to a lawful government is ILLEGAL.

Thus making them illegal immigrants.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
Isn't funny?

The entire world whines and cries about the stupid arrogant Americans. How they want to police the world, control the world, be up in everyone's business....

....We [sic] should be looking for an impartial land, sensitive to their culture, to relocate them to. It doesn't have to be America.

CdT

I'm getting religious now, OMG!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

neo96

Nope.

The simple fact of arming the FSA to fight it's own government makes them illegal,

Arming opposition to a lawful government is ILLEGAL.

Thus making them illegal immigrants.

lol - you are obviously confused - perhaps you should consider your reasoning in light of how the USA was founded??

the status of "illegal immigrant" is something that applies only to their status as immigrants. "illegal" is an adjective in this instance, not a noun. Being an "illegal combatant" in their homeland no more makes them an illegal immigrant than them being an "illegal driver" would.

For a third time - you need to go do some study about this - seriously you REALLY need to deny some of that ignorance!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I'm not religious. I use to be a new agey type - love and peace will save the world sort.

Then I joined the military and realized. I was wrong.

CdT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another.

Ughh. Sorry. Something up with my mouse I guess, and I don't have a replacement.d

CdT
edit on 23-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: double post

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And that is why the anti terrorist laws come into effect after 9/11, it seems that our own government contradict itself with their own laws.

Authorized by Congress, the CIA has started sending weapons to Syrian rebels. But under a legal definition of terrorism adopted by the U.S. government after the Sept. 11 attacks, those same rebel groups are considered terrorist organizations.

The designation could prevent some of the more than 2 million refugees who have fled Syria from coming to the United States, even if they haven’t actually taken up arms against President Bashar al-Assad’s regime.

Groups that appear on the State Department’s list of foreign terrorist organizations have long been banned from entering the U.S. But two antiterrorism laws, the Patriot Act and the Real ID Act, also bar members of armed rebel groups that aren’t specifically designated as terrorist organizations.

The provisions, sometimes known as terrorism bars, apply to all armed rebel groups — even ones the U.S. is actively supporting.

The bars also deny entry to anyone who has given any kind of “material support” — transportation, shelter, money — to such groups.

The U.S. has accepted only 64 Syrian refugees in the last two years, according to a State Department spokeswoman. But it’s unclear how many, if any, Syrians have run afoul of the terrorism bars to date.

Few Syrians have been resettled overall since the conflict began there in 2011. Instead, the United Nations — which refers refugees for resettlement — has focused on aiding the refugees who are still flowing out of Syria into Lebanon, Turkey and other bordering countries.

www.propublica.org...

It seems that the erosion of constitutional rights, the enacting of new laws under the patriot act and the growing police state with the NSA is only to affect US legal born citizens, anything else is fair game and exemptions will apply.

www.propublica.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The Syrian refuges fall under the "bars" status of terrorist, under the US laws as it stands today after the 9/11 patriot act, The patriot act is one of the most strongest anti terrorist bill been enacted the more I read into the links the more I realized that our government is gearing into limiting the patriot act or something else is been concocted in order to be able to bring Syrians into American soil, because as the way the law stands today, the are no considered refugees they are terrorist, but the Obama administration is tagging them "refugees" that goes against the Patriot act.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join