It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilots Stripped Of Constitutional Rights Forced To Transport Tens Of 1000's Of Illegal Muslims To U

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

schuyler
TRILLIONS? Really? Do you even know what you are saying?

Between 1940 and 1996, the U.S. spent at least $8.66 trillion in present-day terms[6] on nuclear weapons development, including platforms development (aircraft, rockets and facilities), command and control, maintenance, waste management and administrative costs.

Source

Peace.
edit on 23-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

The sources of this story are questionable. My vote: place this in skunk works.

Its Rick Womick... Hes biased against Moslems at best and a blatant bigot at worst. The source of which is beforeitsnews (isnt that site banned on ATS) and some caller, Dennis?

Rick Womick: Muslims ‘Can Go Back To Where They Came From’.

Tennessee GOP Rep., Rick Womick: "There should be no Muslims in the military".

And good ol' Rick is in Murfreesboro. Hmmm...

Murfreesboro, Tennessee Mosque Site Arson: Authorities Offer Reward For Information.

Seems similar to KKK activity in the South during the Civil Rights Movement.

reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Assuming that any of this is true, we dont know what kind of deal the government had struck with these people.

US govt: "You support Al-CIAeda over there and we'll let you in the US afterwards"... who knows.

The Boston Bombers case is anything but clear cut. Its got psyops and false flag written all over it.

edit on 23-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This thread is one of the most racist things I've read in a long time.

Another example of why ATS is going to s###.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

My issue is that its presented as fact, in all caps no less, hah.

The source is some bigoted clown from Tennessee...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well, every single event that happens is classed a "false flag" event by CTer's. Every single one! Colorado, Sandy Hook, Boston, 911 - all of it false flag happenings that didn't happen.

I just mentioned the one's that have occurred since my Membership here with the exception of 911. I don't even know of all the other stuff deemed "false flag".

Now if we're saying that the government takes events and spins them to affect public opinion. I can agree with that. But that doesn't make the horror or the carnage of the events not happen! Runners and spectators did die at that marathon, children did die at that school. People did die in that theater. It also doesn't mean the government was responsible for any of these events. Only that they spinned those events to sway the public to allow what they want. To open doors to legislation and war.

As to the refugee's and not knowing what sort of deals were made behind the scenes. True. This could very well be. If we made an agreement to bring in refugee's from another country, we have to honor our agreement. Regardless of how anyone feels about it.

CdT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Many people in Syria are not syrians. I know one Iraqi who is in the United States because he broke his back helping the US forces in Iraq, and coming to the US was a promise made, one that took a long time, but the US did finally uphold.

After the iraqi I know broke his back, he went to syria as a refugee where paperwork was done and all the redtape gone through and, after 5 years, they finally gave the green light for him to come.

The US is trying to keep its promises to the people in iraq this time around, but many are still having to be refugees in syria until all the paperwork and redtape is cut through and they come here.

I am not sure, but it very well could be at least some iraqi war refugees that the US made promises to that they are shipping over here, just having to do it quicker because of the Syrian war now.
edit on 23-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

What I'm getting from this story is that we're providing refuge to some 30,000 Syrians war refugees. Whether the intent is behind doing so is malicious, like the OP suggests, is something that I find unlikely. I expect they will be returned to Syria after the war comes to an end.

How sensationalized; stripped of constitutional rights? "Hey, we want you to fly over a bunch of Syrians that have been uprooted and had their lives thrown into chaos by the raging civil war." "WUT ABOOT MAH CONSTITOOSHINUL RITEZ!? STOOP-EYED LIBRULZ PISSIN ME AWFF!!!" Do you not feel an obligation to help other humans that are suffering when it is in your power to do so? How is this a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Every year the State Department brings in 200,000 on average, refugees, bypassing the immigration and customs process. In times of war, or in the case of refugees, they are skipped.

How clueless are people regarding their own government?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've heard of a site for the racist a-holes in this thread, a cesspit of filth called "Stormfront". Run along now, go call it home.

I just, i can't even. WTH, this is a disgusting thread with some truly pathetic sacks of feces mouthing off here. I'm all for restricting immigration, but not slamming the door in the face of genuine refugees. Turning away the most vulnerable during wars is utterly cruel.
Broke as hell or not, this is a status I can, and will, support making an acception for.

Canadian members! If/when the US crumbles into a hellhole, remember how the Americans thought of past refugees. Then treat American refugees banging on your door accordingly. Socially, a taste of our own medicine would be some damn fine karma.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Interestingly I read this story a while back when my husband got a link to it, this is been happening under the Obama administration, sheltering possible terrorist cells, specially within the Muslim brotherhood.

This cells will settle down in small towns, take over the politics and start to implement their own laws by majority, this how you destroy a nation with such a powerful constitution like ours that can not be destroyed any other way, just a bit at a time, as majority makes the rules.

I felt outraged when I first read this, but guess what, while we pay taxes and been screwed by it, our government have not problem giving away our tax dollars to support terrorism here in the US.

What that tells you? that we may be facing a type of government that is actually working against the legal citizens and voters, while been spied on to make sure that dissenters will not raise up and complain.

I have said this on and on, Obama is a Muslim and he is set to destroy America as it stand today, taking away our rights and liberties in the name of for the good of the nation and national security

But nobody listen because our nation is full of trusting party loyalist that believe anything their favorite political party tells them.

Well I hope they are happy to know where their hard earned tax dollars are going, because I am getting no a darn thing out of it.

edit on 23-1-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can understand Christians being up in arms about helping anyone who is not a Christian, because they are, well, not very christrian and reject the (supposed) teachings of Jesus. But since when it is a Constitutional Right not to help those in need?

Not sure whether this God bloke is evil or just his followers?

Anyway, well done those who put humans above primitive goat-herder fairy stories

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Why are they possible terrorists? Because they're Muslims?

Well all most all terrorists both in the US and the Middle East have been muslim.

The Tsarnev brothers were let in to this country and we all saw how that turned out.

Not to disparage the entire muslim population, but we are talking over 1 billion.

And even a small percentage, and even what 1 can do.

Of course we have Iran and Saudi Arabia leading the way in world terrorism,

Then we have both East and Western 'powers' picking sides of what has been a religious war for centuries.

For the last 30 - 40 years both Saudi, and Iran have tried to drag the non muslim world in to their little jihad.

On topic don't think we should be letting 'refugees' in to this country from anywhere in the middle east.

Because of 'allies' stabbing us in the back in a myraid of ways.

We saw what 19 hijackers did.

Brought a nation to its knees, and a decade long war

To be blunt Eff the middle east.

I got 99s problems, and the all come from my own government.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And for those who believe in fairy stories, the parable of the Good Samaritan comes to mind. But I guess that's against Christian principals, eh? You'd have stoned Jesus for the do-gooding nonsense he came up with!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I found more information on this Syrians been brought to America by the administration, one thing is for sure, taking into consideration that most of the opposition in Syria is been fueled by terrorist groups is not second guess that many of the so call "refuges" could be indeed "Jihadist", but that is ok, because people have a tendency to ignore warnings while never following the real stories behind what is going on in the world.

Importing Jihad: Obama Considers Bringing Syrian Refugees To America

More of Obama’s immigration war on America. Obama supports the jihadist opposition in Syria — al Qaeda elements. And he is bringing those savages here? He has turned a blind eye to religious minorities that are being persecuted under Muslim rule. So it will be more Muslim immigration. Clearly, jihadist groups linked to al Qaeda pose a grave security concern. It’s another giant middle finger to the American people by the Obama administration, endangering national security.

We have suffered the effects of importing whole Muslim communities from jihad regions (i.e. Somalia). More here. Law enforcement officials have reported to Congress on the growing Somali Muslim threat.

This will be worse.

We here in ATS already exhausted the links of the Obama administration and the support of terrorist groups in Syria.

freedomoutpost.com...

UPDATED: Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition

washingtonexaminer.com...

Obama supports Syrian rebel groups that pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda

www.westernjournalism.com...

edit on 23-1-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

QuickWick
PILOTS STRIPPED of CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FORCED to TRANSPORT TENS of 1000's of ILLEGAL MUSLIMS to USA

What a stupid ignorant headline (yes I know you have to reproduce it for BAN).

And the article is no better - for starters these are not actually "illegal" immigrants at all - they are refugees - if you don't know the difference go do some study on the subject.

the guy who fanned all this stupidity - Rick Womick - he's a bit of a jerk too - as the article says -

Womick has spoken out publicly that the U.S. Military should not allow Muslims.
- and moreover any currently serving should be removed.

This is just stupid scaremongering.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
btw if muslims can't be trusted because they might be terrorists, how do you think we feel in Britain, after decades of terrorist attacks through the 60s, 70, 80s and 90s by Christians financed by Americans?

Think about it!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

AndyMayhew
And for those who believe in fairy stories, the parable of the Good Samaritan comes to mind. But I guess that's against Christian principals, eh? You'd have stoned Jesus for the do-gooding nonsense he came up with!

Please tell me. You didn't just equate Obama to Jesus.....

What a sad day in our history. when the good works of Jesus are equaled to a constitutional trampling POTUS.

Des

edit on 23-1-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

When posters add that type of rhetoric most of the time is to derail threads, is better to ignored to stay on the subject, and I can tell you that the information of whom this refugees are and what they are not is getting bigger and dirtier.

I am surprised that Obama is getting away with this influx of possible terrorist in the nation when he lost most of the support from congress when trying to arm terrorist groups in Syria.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All this has been happening in Europa for few decades now.. just like this it started with war refugees but they never returned back to home after wars instead they found out that living in benefits in their new "home" is much more beneficial to them. After some time they got their largely extended family moving to new "home " too, grandparents, cousins, cousin`s cousins etc.

Europa has changed a lot, couple centuries ago England looked quite different. There are areas which have muslim majority and their own laws and those areas are expanding..

It´s kinda ironic that america may be waking up to this issue now .. helpless to do anything about it. Well we in Europe are pretty helpless allready so welcome to the club

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think you'll find Jesus told the parable. As a lesson to the likes of you.

But in this case, Obama might be likened to the Samaritan who helped someone in need, regardless of race, creed, colour or religion. Something all real Christians (as in followers of Christ) do.

I guess you don't believe in Christ? Fair enough, neither do I. But I do think if we followed some of his (supposed) teachings the world might be a much nicer place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join