It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
We have been told to rely on finite resources, such as oil, gas, electricity, and all sorts of other limited sources of power, for our energy needs. Various governments constantly using and upgrading such sources of power, but never seems to end.

Yet there seems to be a eerie silence in the mainstream media over other forms of energy, some electromagnetic in nature, which may be infinite. John Hutchingson has experimented with a variety of different equipment and obtain some very interesting results, these have come to be known as the "Hutchingson Effect". These experiments may give indications of an untapped energy supply.

It may be considered a "national security" threat if an unlimited supply of energy was found, since the control of such devices would be hard to maintain, and the economic impact would be felt if the supply of free energy requires just the building of some special device. Some countries reply upon natural finite resources for income, imagine if those resources became obsolete overnight?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
It may be considered a "national security" threat if an unlimited supply of energy was found...

More importantly it would have destroyed the known laws of physics which would mean we had bigger issues to be concerned about.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How long until someone says "I own the solar resources shined upon that property?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think electromagnetics is where it's at. I've always known ever since I was little that there is more to magnets than what we know. It's hard for me to explain, but it just seems familiar to me. I started a thread a good while ago about building a magnetic motor. The north/south polarities would force against each other in a pattern the same way that spark plugs do to ignite gas. The force from the magnets could force the pistons up and down by alternating the polarity through some sort of distributor cap. The only energy that would be used would be to get the first turn, or rotation. The more throttle you give the motor, the more the electromagnets increase in power. Maybe use a magnetized liquid mercury to go through tubes in a circular pattern, or somehow charge it into a gas.

*But if all else fails, then why not go to a new-style steam engine? Water is plentiful. Just heat it, then use that power to go, just like the old trains. Just make sure that the pop-off valve never sticks or there would be a serious BOOM!
edit on 21-1-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hutchinson effect is really interesting. But no one has managed to recreate these effects, not even Hutchinson himself. Even NASA has tried that, failing.

If he was faking the effect during the 90s, he was really good at it.

And when he was asked why he can't reproduce the effect, he said that the government has destroyed all his research papers. He also invented some kind of crystal battery, that will never need recharging, giving limitless energy.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Frankinpillow
It may be considered a "national security" threat if an unlimited supply of energy was found...

More importantly it would have destroyed the known laws of physics which would mean we had bigger issues to be concerned about.

Doesn't really break the laws of physics, as these devices tap into natural sources of energy, they don't create energy from nothing.

Thebel
He also invented some kind of crystal battery, that will never need recharging, giving limitless energy.

You can actually buy a marcus reid cell, although quite expensive.. 6 year warranty

www.amazon.co.uk... -refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sustainablemedia.co%2Fcrystalcell%2F
edit on 21-1-2014 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Freezer
Doesn't really break the laws of physics, as these devices tap into natural sources of energy, they don't create energy from nothing.

Any device that claims to make 'unlimited' amounts of energy, as in the Original Post, most certainly does break the laws of physics.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The laws of physics according to our development at the time. If we are to travel into space finite propulsion systems are not the answer, be it chemical or other liquid or solid fuels. Also lets not forget the laws are what we understand at this point in time. I always cautious of the teachings of scientific dogma, what is going on behind closes doors in classified circles may contradict what many scientists in public understand.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
The laws of physics according to our development at the time.

I see. So I take it you are of the opinion that the laws of physics my be countervailed by some as of yet undetermined discoveries?

They are not physical laws due to them having operable flaws, what you postulate is not possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Mercury is not magnetic, so that doesn't work right off the bat.

The idea of a magnetic motor has been proposed so many times, and the exception of electromagnets they are incapable of producing a useable source of energy to produce electricity. Friction completely defeats these engines, it's possible to make a magnetic motor that spins an axle, or fly wheel but as soon as any load is applied to that moving part it slowly loses speed and eventually stops.

Now an Electromagnetic motor requires electricity and so far it has been impossible to create a device that uses less power than it produces. This is the problem with making electricity, the useable energy you can produce is fairly well evenly related to the energy required to produce it. Hydro electric damns are one of the best sources of electricity because of the huge amount of stored energy in the dam. Now every other form of electricity production is the same thing, enormous amounts of energy are harnessed and converted into electricity at a useable current.

There is such a hard obstacle when it comes to magnets. I think magnets have a lot of potential, but not on their own unfortunately. I've seen plenty of supposed working mag motors and they look impressive but that is with out being attached to a generator.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankinpillow

Hutchinson is pretty well known for having no idea what he is talking about, making up words, and not being able to reproduce his experiments outside of his own lab(his apartment's kitchen, sometimes living room.)

His idea's are interesting, his claims remarkable, but they are not replicable even by him outside his home, or by anyone else to do a peer review.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

So you understand at this point in time. Look at history what was impossible then or sci fi, is now reality. It is just a matter of understanding and perception. There are untapped sources of energy over looked, in the air, in water etc. This has been known for some time. Of course electromagnetics and the manipulation of certain aspects of gravity is the key. Every time we go into space we are trying to go up, there is no up in space, this is just a very basic example of the wrong kind of energy sources we are using, they are finite.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Frankinpillow because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2014 by Frankinpillow because: spelling problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I'm also concerned about the manipulation of the media and government when concerning his experiments. A friend of mind has talked to this man, being a former military man and scientists his conclusions are different from yours. And I can say Hutchingson has suffer harassment from official quarters for unknown reasons. If his experiments were real don't think certain aspects of governments would acknowledge or ignore such results, it would be classified and used for military projects. If it is in the public it is known by your enemy, thus silence or discredit the research is the best option for them, so they can do the same thing behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Lol. You've always known? Really?
Take it easy Nicola. If anything on this site is to be believed then we have some amateur scientists here that cab defy the laws of physics.
You all have theories and they're ridiculous from what I've seen.
I'm embarrassed for you guys reading about how you just come up with bull#.
The thread about this 'other equator' was stupid and funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

tinner07
How long until someone says "I own the solar resources shined upon that property?

Haha. I love this. I've often wondered about it myself. Somehow the government always manages to take control of everything. I just read the other day that it's illegal to collect your own rain water or something like that. It's pretty ridiculous when the government makes a profit on the very things that keep you alive, so solar energy and the like aren't out of the realm of possibility for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I see. So I take it you are of the opinion that the laws of physics my be countervailed by some as of yet undetermined discoveries?

I think from what has been documented "Earthlights" have been observed defying the laws of physics !

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Frankinpillow
So you understand at this point in time.

It is not 'how I understand it', it is how these laws have been mathematically and scientifically proven over and over again. They are not open for radical modification that would permit 'unlimited energy' devices to function.

Look at history what was impossible then or sci fi, is now reality.

Show me one that rewrote the laws of physics in the modern era.

There are untapped sources of energy over looked, in the air, in water etc. This has been known for some time. Of course electromagnetics and the manipulation of certain aspects of gravity is the key.

'Untapped' does not equal 'unlimited'.

Every time we go into space we are trying to go up, there is no up in space, this is just a very basic example of the wrong kind of energy sources we are using, they are finite.

ALL energy sources are finite.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

ken10
I think from what has been documented "Earthlights" have been observed defying the laws of physics !

I have no clue what 'earthlights' happen to be, how about linking some evidence that they are breaking physical laws.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

ken10

I have no clue what 'earthlights' happen to be, how about linking some evidence that they are breaking physical laws.

Well here are two well known "Earthlights" events....

Hessdalen lights

Marfa lights

edit on 22-1-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla believed it was possible to tap into a universal energy field that we could modify in order to get usable electrical energy. The universe itself is one big electrical energy structure. It has positive, negative, and neutral elements to it.

What if a device could be constructed that could act like a cosmic capacitor and collect a positive and negative charge separately and then be usable. It might be found in certain metals, so that cosmic energy can pass through one and glean positive electrons and only allow negative ones to collect on the other. This is already done in the use of solar energy. However, there are other wavelengths in the universe that may be more powerful and better usable than the sun for which needs to be shining to get the power.

Another way might be to tap into the earth's electro-magnetic resonance. We know that a coil of wire passing through a magnetic field produced the electric current effect. Also a magnetic source moving through a coil will do the same effect. The earth's core is already spinning, creating a resonance, or pulsating magnetic effect. How can we use it to directly achive the electric current effect we need? We know that the earth's magnetic field already effects the atoms of permeable metals because we have the compass. What we would then need is a device that would immediately separate a positive effect from a negative effect to get the imbalance we need for usable energy. I might actually test this hypothesis myself using some iron rods with copper coils wrapped around them, opposing each other and contra-wound to each other.

edit on 22-1-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join