It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is playing God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

I hear what you are saying. It is important to be able to analyze opposing views objectively.

However, when "Joe Schmo" (the regular guy who snaps) starts shooting people for no reason, it is usually very straight-forward and consistent, as far as motive, means, ect.

When the Joe Schmo just so happens to have a dad who is working on making free energy available, or is a feeble 120 lb kid who handles assault weapons like a pro, or when one of the victims is a judge set against certain interests, there are too many coincidences it starts to diverge from "lone crazy guy".

The inconsistencies just pile up. The reported 2nd shooter in Aurora. Lanza being a super soldier able to deftly handle and reload guns and i wont even speak on the parents of sandy hook. Friggin weird is all I can say.

Why is there never a shooting that is remotely believable (from what the news reports) or one without some strange connection to seemingly unrelated situations?

If it was truly random I would assume the perp/victims would be random too. Not at all how it plays out. The shooter/victims are always related to other things, such as the SIRUS disclosure movie (that was Aurora I believe).

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Unlimited,I hear what you are saying. It is important to be able to analyze opposing views objectively.

However, when "Joe Schmo" (the regular guy who snaps) starts shooting people for no reason, it is usually very straight-forward and consistent, as far as motive, means, ect.

When the Joe Schmo just so happens to have a dad who is working on making free energy available, or is a feeble 120 lb kid who handles assault weapons like a pro, or when one of the victims is a judge set against certain interests, there are too many coincidences it starts to diverge from "lone crazy guy".

The inconsistencies just pile up. The reported 2nd shooter in Aurora. Lanza being a super soldier able to deftly handle and reload guns and i wont even speak on the parents of sandy hook. Friggin weird is all I can say.

Why is there never a shooting that is remotely believable (from what the news reports) or one without some strange connection to seemingly unrelated situations?

If it was truly random I would assume the perp/victims would be random too. Not at all how it plays out. The shooter/victims are always related to other things, such as the SIRUS disclosure movie (that was Aurora I believe).

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't think it's any one person, or even a government-agency (though CIA, FBI, NSA, (scientologists) etc, are not groups that mess around - they play for keeps)or any one person, I think it's a group of people, most likely a bunch of wealthy/well-connected/right profile/similar background/key positions (e.g. parent-company CEOs/presidential appointees) type of group that chooses it's own members and it's own agenda, and use whatever resources are at their disposal to manifest their agenda. Their real trick however is making their agenda appear to unravel naturally or inevitably and that they had nothing to do with it.
Their motives might be entirely selfish (power/profit related) or supremely benevolent (trying to prevent nuclear war; alleviating poverty) or a little of both. (see also: 'economic hitmen' or 'jackals' during the Cold War. no depressions, no more Soviet Union, and no witnesses. job well done.)

Chances are they're hiding in plain sight - the Council on Foreign Relations, the World Bank, Skull and Bones (or it's other Ivy League school equivalents), Freemasons, whatever. It's just odd that certain people keep popping up in the same few key positions like musical chairs or something. It's like a candidate for president needs their approval to run/win then he owes them a favor. (see Bush Sr.'s career path, Robert Gates, Dick Cheney, Robert Rubin, etc.) Either that or the president himself is a member (and naturally appoints other members to the important jobs. (HUD secretary is not one of those jobs)).
Basically my point is it would be easy to play god, be almost omniscient (especially in the digital/spy satellite age) and omnipotent (control people/events without them even realizing it), but one person couldn't do it alone. it would have to be an NWO-type organization.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This thread is a great wake-up call if people can connect the dots. s+f

How do we keep control of the flocks?

Create chaos and confusion, then come up with a temporary solution, or fix until we can create another crap-storm.

A flock that thinks it's free, but yet cowers in a state of lower human emotions is very easily manipulated.

There is an answer to the problem.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i really like the idea behind this thread, very well written OP! i hope the discussion can continue on as politely and constructively as it has been (though i have admittedly not read the entire thread). I will probably come back to this thread at a later date - when i have more time - and give a longer response with my own opinion and musings on the matter. For now, I'm here to ask about a detail:

SuicideKing33

Unlimited,I hear what you are saying. It is important to be able to analyze opposing views objectively.

you're making a very interesting point, which I mostly agree with (although not entirely; there are shootings that do not reek of inconsistencies and cover-ups, albeit they are usually ones with fewer victims). What caught my attention in your post though is this "SIRUS disclosure movie" you speak of (not sure what that is, probably has to do with UFOs/aliens judging by a youtube search?) and a connection to the Aurora shooting. Could you please be so kind and elaborate on this point? I have spent many hours researching and looking into the Aurora shooting and its incosistencies, and they are incredibly plentiful, and James Holmes was/is certainly involved in numerous things that appear VERY odd to say the least in connection with the shooting. However, i have never come across this alleged connection and would be very interested in finding out more about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree, but the TBTB have curtains, peel back one and another level of power is behind the last, but I know exactly where it stops.

1 John 5:19b

but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

As to the level propaganda your are correct again, it is beyond the scope of what humans alone can devise and put out there.

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Part of the blinding process involves:

1)Believing human agencies/governments/leaders can actually solve our problems. And they would not hurt their subjects.
2)Forms of scientific theories that discredit God.
3)Propaganda that tells us we can ignore moral codes with impunity, because we have the right and freedom to do so.
4)Our accumulated wealth can save us from the troubled times ahead.

Combine all of these together and you have a masterstroke of propaganda equal to the Matrix system we saw in those movies.
There is some truth expressed in this scene

edit on 21-1-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Ok, lets go with your god theory, that only explains one side of it Christians/Catholics/Judism etc. Those religions are only controlling the masses of the western world. (One Faction-Zionism)

Second Faction would be the Persians/Middle-east (Islam),

I believe there are a handful of factions fighting for control of the world. More then likely it is royal families pulling the strings of all these organizations including the Presidency of the U.S.

I think this war dates further back then these two factions. I think these religions were part of the same thing we are seeing today. Lets make a code of conduct for the masses.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by randyvs

Just out of curiosity, how deep can you see?

List a single thing, which you are unsure of, that creates your stopping point. I only want to know the stopping point, not how you got there, or what the thing means, or any of the other specifics of the stopping point, or anything else. (Be as nonspecific as you can, basically.)
edit on 1/21/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Sleep

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzerman

I want to know why frame 23 has been tampered with!

What a great video that is. If I could say anything to the true
perps of 911 it would be something like.

I hope you jackasses have a good idea of how retarded it is to use an airplane
as a misslle now? I know banjo players in the Ozarks that have more sense.
I mean the fusalage might as well've been made out of paper at 1234 and
5 hundred MPH you Bozos.I bet at least one woul;d be stupid enough
(prolly Rummy) to pop off.

We didn't use a plane at the pentagram! I mean gon. I'm outta here.

I really 100% agree with the finger pointing comment. Unless I'm makin
a joke. Perps! There's a word.

Reminder to self:
I re lly nee to roof read.

edit on 21-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Again this is just what I believe is going on. I can't prove it.

Me too randy, do not fret as there are many that can and will when the times comes.

You will have your part to play as you do have one of the numbers of many in a combination that open the locks to our freedom and understanding.

Someone is literally playing God.

We all are to an effect, its just that the ones you suspect have found a way to use our creative power to their own benefit by making fear spread as far and wide as it can to manipulate as many as possible.

Eventually there will be a group or a few individuals who will come out and show how to recognize the manipulation happening right before our eyes, how and why its done and what the probable outcomes of the actions the manipulated might take.

You might be one of the individuals, I might be.

It could be anyone who is conflicted about reality and still searching for answers, it will come to them like a light in a dark tunnel and they wont be able to hold it back and expose that light to the world, those in control or those doing the manipulating will fight hard to keep what they have and they have so much that challenging them could prove fatal to humanity as we could come to another bottleneck in civilization but not based on a natural occurrence but mans

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From what I have observed over the last 45 years and heard discussed,

I do think there is a group of people who are playing god with the world and I think they have infiltrated virtually every major government, media, financial, medical and food production area in the world and control these areas of life virtually like a hidden web. They have persistently protected themselves and believe that they are chosen for this role and now they have virtually achieved it. Any form of protest or demonstration as we have had on the news today, with celebrities such as Frank Skinner voicing their disapproval, are immediately jumped on and they voice their demands for the culprit to be fined, jailed etc so they have literally culled any form of criticism to their playing God with other people's lives. One of their most potent forms of imposing their God's will is by the financial control exerted upon people by the banks.

They also control not only the normal form of media and tv but also the movies which often serve the political purposes of ensuring that no one forgets their past and by making general intertwinement that earns them terrific funds for their selected actors, produces and directors.

I think terms like the Illuminati, other secret societies, Bilderburgers, Freemasons etc are literally red herrings and the ideas that some of these secret societies have hidden knowledge keeps people focussing on them and not looking at the real web of control that is slowly tightening all around the world.

Even if one has a PM or President who is not from their people, with the right number of people in selected places of power in anhy government, any efforts to over rule the God-people becomes effective. Also with a shifting of power away from Europe and the USA it will be interesting how much influence they can exert in the Asian communities. IMHO

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You will have your part to play as you do have one of the numbers of many in a combination that open the locks to our freedom and understanding.

I myself would be gratified, just to point out how stupid they really are.
After that light you pen about hits them like a frieght train.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This post may answer some of your questions; I found it an excellent discussion of the 'non-conspiracy' point of view:

the psychology of being anti-conspiracy

Let’s meet face to face with your typical non-conspiracy theorist. We all know them, they often are the ones who hold the “conspiracy” verbal accusation as a valid logically defined argument in and of itself. The logic works like this:

Conspiracy theorist says: “You are claiming that fire alone can cause a building to self-implode, descend at freefall speed into its own footprint? That’s physically impossible, what about Newton’s Laws and laws of thermal dynamics and such? “

Non-conspiracy theorist says: “No, you are wrong because you are a conspiracy theorist.”

And with that, often the non-conspiracy theorist will walk away. What’s happening? They had nothing to elaborate on, so the non-conspiracy theorist - whose thinking is engineered and controlled by government, mainstream media and Hollywood entertainment - resorted to a socially engineered answer. For this reason it is fascinating to explore the mindset and psychology of the individuals who take this position in place of a logical stance.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuicideKing33

Why is there never a shooting that is remotely believable

K, I think you ask the right questions. And have a solid perspective.
And your discription of the parents is just spot on. There's really
no other way to even look at it if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

For this reason it is fascinating to explore the mindset and psychology of the individuals who take this position in place of a logical stance.

Those psych analysees do make a ton of sense of most of it. Seen
many of the discussions they invlove themselves in. Being for the
most part fully functional, smart, logical people. It's hilarious to watch
them squirm, wiggle and then run like hell, from the logic that
disintagrates their stance.

To see a logical person run from logic is
truly amusing. I think they must also have this image in their mind
whereby, if they end up having to finally admit, they were wrong.
It will shatter them before all their," fans". They have people who
look up to them. So they'd rather keep fighting til hell freezes
over. And most likely their own," fans", will have to be the only ones
who finally say. Come on it's over, everyone else has gone home.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
if someone is playing god and you do not like it then go see what the devil has to offer you in return it must be good to make people turn on their country and family and everything they swore to protect

but maybe someone needs to play god

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have to either believe

1. These are all random happenings, no correlation whatsoever and there is no such conspiracies occurring
2. There is a divine presence that is making all of these things occur along with the numerology, symbolism, religious writings and prophecies.
3. There was a script written long ago to fool the masses and be used as a control mechanism to make the masses think there is a divine hand in all of it and the plan was so well thought out they (The superforces) are still following it to the t.
4. There is a God and he/it told you so already but you will not believe it.

My opinion is that, there is too much evidence for me to easily discount conspiracy as a non factor, there is too much out there coming from the mouths of presidents and high level government officials that call for the NWO, Skull and Bones it's relationship to the Thule society and also Bohemian Grove, that is enough for me to not foolishly discount the presence of this hidden hand, and knowing the theosophical foundations of the UN, Blavatsky and the impact Nicholas Roerich had on a president in the 20th century referencing ancient symbolism of the illuminati and then convincing him to put it on the Dollar bill, it kills me when people think the Illuminati does not exist when their trademark is all over the place, the all seeing eye, it actually found it's way into Freemasonry , The Catholic and Mormon church masquerading as the so called eye of providence or more preposterous but clever, the eye of Horus (how laughable) and then onto the Dollar bill.

There are millions awaiting the Temple to be rebuilt in Jerusalem, for those that do not believe in God or any of this, well the impact of this regardless of what you think is going to effect you whether you want to believe it is divine or not, it is coming into full scope now and fulfilling prophecies, you cannot deny the direction where things are headed, if you do, you are in denial.
What do you think about this?

People simply do not want to believe that the groundwork was laid generations before ours on how to maintain control of the population and also the early influences of the esoteric and occult teachings, predating the pharoahs it is still in full effect today.

edit on 21-1-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Of course I absolutely love your post. What I always keep
very clear in my mind, relates directly to how this thread
came about Gen 3:5.

And of course even G.W.s second inagural address that
was directly related. His fulfill an ancient hope speech.

They aren't afraid to indicate their wickedness to those of
us who can discern. I imagine this is where we can become
rather scary, to even " Joe Schmo '" who sees thru the veil.
But doesn't understand the depth.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzerman

So these 19 hijackers have flight knowledge and have knowledge of how to bring building down so nicely? I'd say they would have had to been able to get a job as some type of construction or refurb group and then get a WTC contract. Weird that there was one that did a bunch of repairs on almost the exact floors that got hit. And the company is attached to rumy i want to say..
If i were to believe the terrorist planted the bombs that made the building go down in a controlled fashion then they must have been doing flight classes by day and architecture class by night and then bomb installation in between both of those.
Well IMO anyway

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Exactly and they are following/fulfilling that "ancient hope" , people do not want to believe, they think it is some sort of joke unfortunately but it is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join