It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not believe in birth control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar
reply to post by ctophil

Why does so much religion or "spirituality" have such an aversion to sex and sexuality?

Could it be that we all want to believe we are higher beings yet our sexual instincts show us that we aren't all that different from all the other animals?

If there is an eternal spiritual realm by denying ourselves the joys of the non spiritual we would be lesser people. In an eternal existence which is being claimed then 99.99999999% or more will not be on earth. Why would you willingly keep yourself ignorant of what it has to offer.
It's like a kid who wants to be an adult too quick and forgoes his childhood.

If God created these urges for us only to suppress them there is a problem with God and not with us.

It has more todo with what you are after when pushing spiritual growth. I cannot see two people who are loving each other as they where one single whole as being unspiritual. If the need is filled in greed then I can see it as only a carnal pleasure.

To those who are flowing chi/light. How much light do you really need when your cup is overflowing at every moment? What are you after and using it for? It is not like chi/light stops flowing just because you have sex.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by ctophil

Having sex does require a lot of energy. Every time when you have sex, a significant portion of your light have been lost.

Should religious people also abstain from running marathons, working out, taking jobs that require hard labor? In fact, doesn't any average 9 to 5 job take "your light"?

Everything in life should be taken in moderation. It's a common cliche, but certainly true if you want to reach higher in Spirit. You can also put it as the "Middle Way." What that means is you should view everything from eating to working with the "Middle Way." Never take anything to the extreme. What happens when you eat too much? You become overweight. What happens when you eat too little? You lose strength and may be too skinny. What happens if you work too much overtime? You are stressed out and are very tired all the time. Does your 9 to 5 job tire you out? Then find something that is not as stressful and tiring.

God is not denying you of the "pleasures" in life, such as sex, eating, shopping, or just enjoying some social gatherings. However, focusing too much on Earthly things will get you no where in your inner meditation, the process of becoming ONE with God. It all boils down to your priority. God does want you to enjoy life. In fact, the experience of enjoyment is part of spiritual training. Again, take everything to the "Middle Way." Why do people follow the Path of Spirituality, you ask? Because we are here to train to become Higher Beings, or in some circles call Co-Creators. The physical life on Earth is a school or university so to speak. We are Co-creators in the making. And it is God's Love and Will for His children to become great, not in getting a job or procreating, but in becoming Heavenly beings capable of creating and maintaining incredible worlds to come.
edit on 1/22/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Moderation? Was Jesus exercising moderation when he fasted for 40 days? Celibacy is NOT moderation. It's another form of starving oneself to achieve enlightenment.

I believe that the journey is more important than the destination.

Because we are here to train to become Higher Beings,

Why?

edit on 22-1-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Krahzeef_Ukhar
reply to post by ctophil

Why does so much religion or "spirituality" have such an aversion to sex and sexuality?

Could it be that we all want to believe we are higher beings yet our sexual instincts show us that we aren't all that different from all the other animals?

If there is an eternal spiritual realm by denying ourselves the joys of the non spiritual we would be lesser people. In an eternal existence which is being claimed then 99.99999999% or more will not be on earth. Why would you willingly keep yourself ignorant of what it has to offer.
It's like a kid who wants to be an adult too quick and forgoes his childhood.

If God created these urges for us only to suppress them there is a problem with God and not with us.

It has more todo with what you are after when pushing spiritual growth. I cannot see two people who are loving each other as they where one single whole as being unspiritual. If the need is filled in greed then I can see it as only a carnal pleasure.

To those who are flowing chi/light. How much light do you really need when your cup is overflowing at every moment? What are you after and using it for? It is not like chi/light stops flowing just because you have sex.

You can never have "too much" of God's light. Your mission on Earth is one day to come become ONE with God. You can never do that unless you can match or come close to God's vibration of light, starting in the First Heaven. You can call it what you want, Coming Home to Heaven, Ascension, or Manifesting God Consciousness, it all comes down to your intention to become a Higher Being. For those who understand what I'm saying, in order to Ascend, you must Descend, thereby learning and gaining as much Wisdom (Light) while training on Earth. You must bring the Kingdom of Heaven to Earth, this is the mystery of Spirituality.

What do people with God's Light use it for? Divine Love. This is not the love that you see on Earth. It is a love that is unconditional to its truest form. There is NO condition on Earth that can change your Divine Love for God, humanity, and all kingdoms of the Plants, Animals, and Minerals. Through Divine Love, you perform daily activities in Being the Light to all whom you meet each day. Activities such as teaching about God's Kingdom, serving the poor (not just poor in money but also in spirit), healing (mental, emotional, spiritual, physical), and performing miracles to all who need it. You also need reserve Light in you in order to communicate with God and your brothers and sisters in Heaven. Your remaining Light is required to open your connection to the spiritual world, as well as balancing Karma and other spiritual things. This is only the beginning. It is a complex topic indeed. However, the important thing is to increase God's Light within you on a daily basis by merely focusing on the three foundational attributes of God: Love, Wisdom, and Power (Will).

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by ctophil

Moderation? Was Jesus exercising moderation when he fasted for 40 days? Celibacy is NOT moderation. It's another form of starving oneself to achieve enlightenment.

I believe that the journey is more important than the destination.

Because we are here to train to become Higher Beings,

Why?

During the time when Master Jesus was fasting, he was already a Master on Earth. At that point, he had already reached "enlightenment" as you spoke of. He no longer needed the earlier training requirements, such as moderation concept I spoke about. It was his way of testing the waters to see if he has achieved mastery of his own physical body. You see, in order to transcend Earth and such, you must deny ALL Earthly things, including yourself. What this means is that Earthly things need to be a distant priority compared to your spiritual training and Love for God. The higher you reach in consciousness with God, the less time you will spend time doing Earthly things (again, this has to do with sex, working, eating, watching tv, etc.). But before then, you must practice moderation in order to get there. It's a "habit" you must perform during your road to God. I am speaking to a wide audience on the Internet. And most of us require a teaching of the beginning to the Path of Spirituality. If you are a Master, then I don't need to speak to you other than congratulate you on a job well done.

Well, I explained some of the concepts of becoming a Higher Being in the previous post. We are incarnated onto Earth to become a Higher Being. It is the meaning of life everybody have been asking for thousands, if not millions of years. Do you realize that most of us have been reincarnated back into the physical for hundreds of lives and sometimes in the thousands? The reason why is because if you don't accomplish this mission of becoming ONE with God and therefore a Higher Being in this lifetime, then you must continue where you left off in a another body and life. Why did your parents make you go to school when you were a kid? So you could better yourself, yes? So you could become an adult one day and able to function in society, yes? What is an adult considered in society? A higher being than a child, yes? It's the same concept. God wants us all to become an adult one day in the higher dimensions and live to our full potential. You can't function properly in God's many vast Universes in higher vibration unless you get your education right here, right now in the physical.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

We are incarnated onto Earth to become a Higher Being.

I don't believe that we are incarnated to become something else. Babies are meant to become adults, "taller beings", and there is nothing else that they will become. The quality of the adult person is determined by upbringing and self examination. It's the same spiritually. We aren't meant to become something other than that which we are already. We are spiritual being have physical experiences. For what? Lessons, fun, evolution.....We are all God's children living already in "His" kingdom. There is no separation between us and God. God isn't waiting for us, and God doesn't "want" anything from us either.

Like I said earlier, the journey is more important than the destination. We are already there, here and now!

The higher you reach in consciousness with God, the less time you will spend time doing Earthly things (again, this has to do with sex, working, eating, watching tv, etc.). But before then, you must practice moderation in order to get there.

No one has more time to meditate than my cat. She's fixed, so not obsessed with sex. Eats the same thing everyday, and isn't obsessed with food. Doesn't have a job, doesn't read or watch TV. Surely, she must be a very "High" being!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

God wants us all to become an adult one day in the higher dimensions and live to our full potential. You can't function properly in God's many vast Universes in higher vibration unless you get your education right here, right now in the physical.

Loving everything around you is not hard if nothing is causing you unease. It is the duality disconnection between 2 beings where one behaves in a way that is annoying the other that causes the unease. In a place where all are harmonious and thinking on a higher level of consciousness this would not be an issue since all beings are empathetic to the need of others and do not want to cause harm to others.

I do not see this place as a real education place since god can teach you this very quickly if god wants it. God wants you to choose this road on your own and not force it on souls and therefor put souls here who are not ready to choose the path (If we remove the being who are here on vacation and the beings who are here for missions in this argument and see all souls here as belonging here). This place is more of a testing area to test yourself on all levels.
edit on 22-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

windword
reply to post by ctophil

No one has more time to meditate than my cat. She's fixed, so not obsessed with sex. Eats the same thing everyday, and isn't obsessed with food. Doesn't have a job, doesn't read or watch TV. Surely, she must be a very "High" being!

Most animals do. Even if they do get angry, it's in the moment, then they are back to their normal self. They relax into the moment and anger go.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by windword

windword
reply to post by ctophil

Most animals do. Even if they do get angry, it's in the moment, then they are back to their normal self. They relax into the moment and anger go.

Animals are in a different course of evolution process than we are. This is why it is called the Animal Kingdom (vs Human & Plant Kingdoms). But their behavior is in a more "child-like" manner. Thus, you see their emotions are not so attached as we are, meaning they don't feel angry in the long term as discussed by arpgme. This is also why Master Jesus have said that we must be as children when in the Kingdom of Heaven. This is not to say that children and animals are "above us" in evolution. Master Jesus is saying that you must use the best attributes of every kingdom to rise above or transcend your current evolution of God Consciousness.

When I said that animals are on a different evolution course, I literally meant that their transcendence is not like us; so there is no comparison. It is similar in a sense that they are also evolving (I'm speaking in spiritual terms, not physical) similar to us. You noticed that wild animals are always fearful of people and predators, while domesticated animals are more gentle and respond more intelligently due to being around us. They are also in a group spirit instead of individual spirit as we are. This means that when they die, animals merge back into a group spirit in the local area. And when time to reincarnate, they split up again into physical bodies, but are still part of the group. Native Indians understand greatly about this concept. That's why they call animals as little brothers and sisters; because part of our mission on Earth is to nurture and teach our little ones to contribute to their spiritual evolution. The Plant Kingdom is very similar. But I will not get into that at this time. One little tidbit is that some animal spirits due evolve into the Human Kingdom once they have achieved a certain level of spiritual training, just as we are working on evolving ourselves into the next stage.

Yes indeed we were born and created from very powerful beings in the spiritual universe (some call them God because all are ONE). But a lot of us are new souls and require a process of evolution just like any other beings on this planet and other planets in the Omniverse. I say "a lot of us," since there a few exceptions on Earth today and in times past who are not really working on their own evolution as such, but are here to help others reach a new level of consciousness (well known ones are Buddha Gautama, Master Jesus, Quan Yin, Krishna, Hermes, etc.). However, by helping our brother and sisters, we are evolving in our own subtle ways once we return home after a few missions on Earth.

edit on 1/24/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Animals are in a different course of evolution process than we are. This is why it is called the Animal Kingdom (vs Human & Plant Kingdoms).

There is no such thing as the "human kingdom" in reference to evolution. Humans are part of the "animal kingdom" and are, in fact, apes.

Sex is part of life. Just like anything else, it can be misused. But the idea that birth control is wrong and that sex must be either denied, and celibacy embraced, or, accept that, as punishment for being born female, it is her role is to suffer in childbirth, over and over......Because the Bible says so.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Just no.........

Fine, you and the OP claim to have mastered high spiritual goals and are now promoting that birth control is a sign of spiritual weakness, as "women should be able to control their libido" without the use of birth control.

Sex is healthy, it's good for the relationship's intimacy and bonding, it's good exercise. It's releases Serotonin and dopamines that offer a sense of well being and belonging. The fact that mankind is evolving to master the enjoyment of sex without the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy says tons about his evolution and his tenacity to win over nature; mind over matter.

We (mankind) be flying! That genii is NOT going back in the box.

edit on 24-1-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join