It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think my house is haunted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just have a few things stored upstairs and have another computer upstairs that sometimes I tinker on and hook a electric guitar up to. I am sitting on a chair in the middle of the room and Saw a shadow person walking into the room kind of fast towards me and it startled me. It's like one of those moments your hair stands on your neck. Right when you look directly at them they vanish. Right at that moment the light over my head also surged dimmer and kind of flickers twice like a candle light and then went back to normal again. It looks like a man with a hat and long coat on. I'm like ok you can have your room back now and came down and wrote this.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
(snip)

The thing is that priests don't do this stuff anymore as they believe that Satan isn't real but that God is. There aren't many people who can do this stuff. You definately should get it sorted out as shadow beings try to get into your head: make you depresse or down and so kill you that way. Which is very clean and leaves no trace.

edit on 20-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: Mod Snip of Marketing Links - See T&C/15e for questions

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

How long have you lived their?
Have you noticed any shadow people before or is this the first time?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Actually this will make it much worse. It is a method of summoning an evil entity. Like I said contact they guy above he wil sort it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Interesting

Keep notes on it if it happens again ---time/day/location in house/other occurrences such as the lights
Was it a 'tall' shadow like an adult or smaller like a child

If it does happen again, maybe you can do some research on the house to see if anyone died there, whether naturally or not

Curious to know if it appears again

-----------

reply to post by onequestion

Turn all the lights off, light 3 candles in the bathroom and stare into the mirror and say bloody mary 5 times real fast.

Oh hell no....I saw that movie
No way would I even play act doing that. LOL

edit on 19-1-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Interesting. Let us know if it happens again or if anything else happens. I too would like to know how long you have lived there and if anything else has happened in the past.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
all sightings are just barely timed. or in the dark. or a brief and vague glimpse.

for the sake of argument im going to pretend i believe.
why are ghosts ALWAYS so bashful? like they want the excuse of a person's overactive imagination. because they cannot commit ghost-shenanigans if we were really aware.
its a conspiracy
edit on 20-1-2014 by Bisman because: spelling error

edit on 20-1-2014 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think all houses are haunted. New. Old. Doesn't matter. After 50+ years on this planet I've come to the conclusion that there are probably as many spooks running around as there are living humans.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
its when things start going missing that you really know somethings up.
lol still havent found my ashtray

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Who you gonna call?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

sean
Just have a few things stored upstairs and have another computer upstairs that sometimes I tinker on and hook a electric guitar up to. I am sitting on a chair in the middle of the room and Saw a shadow person walking into the room kind of fast towards me and it startled me. It's like one of those moments your hair stands on your neck. Right when you look directly at them they vanish. Right at that moment the light over my head also surged dimmer and kind of flickers twice like a candle light and then went back to normal again. It looks like a man with a hat and long coat on. I'm like ok you can have your room back now and came down and wrote this.

Hey there sean ... first things first ... don't panic !

Don't be scared by the alarmists on the thread as you have just described seeing 'HAT MAN' (always described as a shadow wearing a hat and long coat or cloak) ... he is a very common form of shadow person and whilst his appearance can be a little scary there are no reports of the Hat Man causing harm ... he tends to be more of a passing observer spirit.

There have been several threads on ATS about the Hat Man and I am adding two links for you to check-out that might help you understand what you experienced a little better.

HatMan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Black Man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If memory serves my own encounter with the Hat Man is included on one or both of these threads ... hope they help.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

werewolf99
(snip)

The thing is that priests don't do this stuff anymore as they believe that Satan isn't real but that God is. There aren't many people who can do this stuff. You definately should get it sorted out as shadow beings try to get into your head: make you depresse or down and so kill you that way. Which is very clean and leaves no trace.

It's never been a threat or malicious to the point of doing this, I will keep it in mind though. This is the first I actually saw it, but it has done other things to show it's presence.
edit on 20-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: Mod Snip of Marketing Links (Reply Quote) - See T&C/15e for questions

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

onequestion
Turn all the lights off, light 3 candles in the bathroom and stare into the mirror and say bloody mary 5 times real fast.

No thanks lol

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by sean

How long have you lived their?
Have you noticed any shadow people before or is this the first time?

About 4 years and the house is 1940's. This is the first that I actually saw it. However, I knew something was here as it has done other things that made me suspect it. Mostly hearing things like a person awake at night and moving about in the house while the other family member was fast asleep in other bedroom with their door closed. One time it flicked on the light in the hall and I immediately got up to check & nothing there and again other door to other room was closed with other family member in there asleep. When this recent sighting with the light surge and flickering immediately after I got a shock from seeing this thing sealed the deal for me. It's not like just seeing a ghost spirit this thing can move stuff like a poltergeist.
edit on 20-1-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

NZkraw1
its when things start going missing that you really know somethings up.
lol still havent found my ashtray
Yes things have come up missing. Never find them again even cleaning and clearing out the whole damn room.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It seems more active during the winter months Dec, Jan.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I think all houses are haunted. New. Old. Doesn't matter. After 50+ years on this planet I've come to the conclusion that there are probably as many spooks running around as there are living humans.

Actually, there are probably more spooks running around than there are living humans. It is estimated that more than 110 billion people have lived and died over the course of human history. Even if 1% decided to stick around after they died, that would still exceed the worlds current population.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Yeah, been there. Does it scare you? I always spoke with authority because I have more mass and told them to leave. Unless they want to take care of the kids. Then they could stay.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by sean

Yeah, been there. Does it scare you? I always spoke with authority because I have more mass and told them to leave. Unless they want to take care of the kids. Then they could stay.

Yeah it scares ya when you see it or something happens and there's nothing there. That's hilarious though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join