It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomers Capture The First Image Of The Mysterious Web That Connects All Galaxies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Visitor2012

Ove38
Ok, the universe we see, is a tiny part of the brain of the observer of the univers. But this guy must be very big than, and what about the world he lives in, who big is that world ? or does he somehow live in this universe, and observ him self, as we do ?

Or....perhaps we're in the brain of a giant galactic Rodent.

NAH How about BIO Computers that University are working on as we Speak !

Thats More Like it !

Demon Seed (( Proteus IV ))

Dr. Alex Harris (Fritz Weaver) is the developer of Proteus IV, an artificial intelligence program incorporating an organic "quasi-neural matrix" and displaying the power of thought. Harris explains how Proteus, after only a few days of theoretical study, has managed to develop a protein-based antigen with the potential to treat leukemia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Has anyone Watch the Movie or Read The Book by Dean Kootz Demon Seed !!

((( "quasi-neural matrix" )))
An Artificial Neural Network! ((( Just May Be ))) what this Universe is in ! and the Stars planets are Protons and neurons ! Electrons etc... in this vast Space !! all Linking !!

Well as Many times here on ATS of Talks about Living in a Simulation Hologram ! ( Our Universe ) Scientist Theorized!!

A Must Read to get the Full Picture !!
Artificial neural network
en.wikipedia.org...

In computer science and related fields, artificial neural networks are computational models inspired by animals' central nervous systems (in particular the brain) that are capable of machine learning and pattern recognition. They are usually presented as systems of interconnected "neurons" that can compute values from inputs by feeding information through the network. For example, in a neural network for handwriting recognition, a set of input neurons may be activated by the pixels of an input image representing a letter or digit. The activations of these neurons are then passed on, weighted and transformed by some function determined by the network's designer, to other neurons, etc., until finally an output neuron is activated that determines which character was read.

Biocomputer
en.wikipedia.org...

Biocomputers
www.popsci.com...

We and our universe may be in this
proteus IV BIO computer

a nice Theory !

OR !

The Future of Computing Technology
linuxhive.blogspot.com...

Optical Computing
Quantum Computing
Biological Computing

Biological Computers -- built from DNA and Neurons -- are so tiny that billions of them fit in a test tube and can perform more than a billion operations per second. Scientists are devising a new generation of fast and flexible biological computers that can work out for themselves how to solve a problem, rather than having to be told exactly what to do. Ordinary computers need absolutely correct information every time to come to the right answer. Biological computers seek to arrive at the correct answer based on partial information, by filling in some of the gaps themselves. Some of the biological computers being built can "think for themselves" because the biological components -- DNA and neurons -- are able to form their own connections from one to another. Normal silicon computers only make the connections they are told to by the programmer. This flexibility means the biological computers can work out their own way of solving the problem. With the neurons and DNA, we only have to direct them towards the answer and they can get it themselves!

www.mi2g.com...//www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/press/300809.php

Bio-Computer Closer with Molecular Transistors
Mar 28, 2013 02:10 PM ET // by Jesse Emspak
news.discovery.com...

To if anything it would look closer towards this !

Our Universe.. well that if it is a Simulation

It just May !!

edit on 20-1-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I can answer that; a few years ago I was singing rock-a-bye-baby to get my 3 year old granddaughter to go to sleep. She put her arms around my neck, looked at me with those big-pool-puppy-dog eyes and said "Pappy, I sure do love you". So yes, what we do matters, even the small things and I believe all of us will one day understand "why". Of course she may have just been greasing the skids for Christmas!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If this theory is correct signals from the outside and the inside of the advanced civilizations of the microcosm or of the macrocosm, can be extremely stretched or compressed in time to the extent it is impossible to find them available technologies ?
edit on 21/1/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
VERY VERY VERY cool.. I cant even begin to understand what that is, it hurts my mind even to try and understand it!!!!

rgds J

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
they socioecohistory.wordpress.com... think we live in the stomach , not in the brain

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

mother shipton said The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm glad this got posted up again, good to see. I was going to post up an image of what the Internet Backbone looks like but apparently uploading images has changed over the last 2 years so I won't be posting it up.

He's a link to a site with an image. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

SLAYER69
Awesome

More examples of As above, So below.

We may be simply some sort of part in a much greater and grander synapse

Very cool find

Beyond synapses, there is the human connectome. I couldn't list all the pictures that you will find online.
But the latest research uses "connectograms" which show which brain parts are connected to which:

static.guim.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Mr Headshot
Whelp, it seems that we are nothing more than characters in the dream of a much greater being. Good game folks.

hahaha awesome.
This comment deserves applause

oh. And AWESOME FIND OP!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Mr Headshot
Whelp, it seems that we are nothing more than characters in the dream of a much greater being. Good game folks.

Mr headshot I've thought that for an incredibly long time. When you look at the ant, they're all alone in their own version of "life" and have no idea about how big the rainforest they live in even is let alone their country...planet... Solar system and so on. Pretty freaky .. Another thing plaguing my mind lately is the big bang which I believe in, BUT what I dont get is what was there before the big bang? What made the materials that exploded and keeps expanding into it? What was all this space light years away prior to the big bang? Every time I think about it my brain feels as if I'm not supposed to question this stuff lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Silverado292

I'm glad this got posted up again, good to see. I was going to post up an image of what the Internet Backbone looks like but apparently uploading images has changed over the last 2 years so I won't be posting it up.

He's a link to a site with an image. en.wikipedia.org...

ok I will if you dont mind silverado292

Internet backbone

Each line is drawn between two nodes, representing two IP addresses. This is a small look at the backbone of the Internet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ready !!

Thinking !!!

Listen to what Kevin Flynn has to say !
Tron Legacy - Soundtrack OST - 02 The Grid - Daft Punk

Just Maybe Our Ancient Gods ! got through like this !! in this Simulated Hologram of a Universe! ???
Just maybe Scientist are catching up to it... of that fact... as it been shown here on ATS !

Tron Legacy Trailer

Tron 1982

The 13th Floor

A Simulation within a simulation ! YUP just Maybe ! we are

The Thirteenth Floor - The Truth Scene ( Note turn Volume up it low on this vid )

A Thin Sheet of Reality: The Universe as a Hologram (Full)

Series from Channel 4 featuring Sir Martin Rees. There is a fundamental chasm in our understanding of ourselves, the universe, and everything. To solve this, Sir Martin takes us on a mind-boggling journey through multiple universes to post-biological life. On the way we learn of the disturbing possibility that we could be the product of someone elses experiment.

Yeah I know Wolfenz you put too much info ! LOL!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
All of this is so far beyond me. It's a language composed of math.

Maybe it's more than JUST math, though.

If something was Super SUPER intelligent, would we have any hope of understanding it? If something had a brain the size of our solar system, what would it comprehend? Where's the limit beyond which intelligence stops growing?

Intelligence is more than just fact collection.
edit on 21-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by legageddon

That's always been a big problem with mainline science, for me. Sure, the big bang happened but that doesn't explain creation. The big bang wasn't the initial spark. So many scientists treat the big bang like it was "the beginning", but it couldn't have been. It was an end, and a beginning. But from where?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by SLAYER69

That saying, "Sure booze kills brain cells....but only the weak ones!"....

I wonder if Earth is a weak brain cell?

hmm maybe Noah would know brought himself in a drunken stupor with his Vineyard

Part of Gods Plan !!

A Fractal Universe!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Not at all thanks for posting it up. I don't come on much for 2 years and now I have to learn a bunch of new buttons lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Mr Headshot

Haha that appears to be true. But that doesn't mean life's meaningless or devoid of joy, it just means we should all learn to take it a little less seriously! We are all One.... blob of an interstellar gas god.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Dr UAE
Woooow the universe is a brain and we are a peace of mind

Or maybe the Universe is a bowel section, and this web is actually made up of bowel adhesions.
Then that would make us a piece of sh.t.

Dex

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

TheAnarchist

Mr Headshot

Haha that appears to be true. But that doesn't mean life's meaningless or devoid of joy, it just means we should all learn to take it a little less seriously! We are all One.... blob of an interstellar gas god.

lol gas god

Showing thought images of thought in its mind our Universe

representation of this

What is GOD!!

The Programmer of Our Universe!! like Kevin Flynn in Tron .. Tron Legacy which has Many Biblical Aspects

Or a REAL Simulation Programer like !!

SID Meier SIM City --- SIM Earth -- (*( Sim Universe....)*)

Sid Meier
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by new_here

God is formless we are the brain.

Well said.

~CsP

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

sligtlyskeptical
Thought this was very cool new info and haven't seen it posted. The universe is similar to a spider web or neuron network of gas, energized in some way. This could aid in interstellar travel. I'll add a pic in a minute.

For the first time, astronomers were able to see a string of hot gas known as a filament that is thought to be part of the mysterious underlying structure that dictates the layout of all the stars and galaxies in our universe.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 19-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

This is a very long stretch, but would it be possible to travel along, or utilise these connections to enable us to reach other galaxies I wonder?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join