It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life being seeded from space? Video and more.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread should be interesting.

I hope nobody has posted this , I have not seen in and I would have thought this is front page worthy- I searched the video name and did not find it, but I have a good composite of information regardless.

Dr Milton Wainwright from the university of Sheffield England , who studies astrobiology and the history of biology, seems to have made an extremely interesting discovery- him and his team claim to have found in earth's stratosphere a titanium sphere seemingly crashing towards earth at very high speed.

The sphere is 30 microns in width and filled with some kind of organic matter, but in the layer between is some kind of mesh network that they suggest is bio mass also.

They sent a high altitude research balloon into the stratosphere with a enclosed collection disk attached, opening the enclosed box when reaching the desired hight - earth contamination has been ruled out as the sphere left an impact crater in the sample disk proving said sphere came in at speed, from space as no known mechanism could help particles achieve the speed required to cause this effect.

The research team have indicated their belief this is some kind of unknown living matter.

They have published a paper in the journal of cosmology, and had detractors claim falsely this is not peer reviewed - interestingly.

My belief has always been earth has been seeded and or directly manipulated, and these details are too fitting to be coincidence - they are going to send up more balloons in the hope of collecting more samples, unfortunately they had to cover the sample in gold to conduct the analysis.

And this is the link to download the Pdf file of the paper they published - Pdf Journal of cosmology

So what do you all think, is this the evidence of intelligent life outside of this planet possibly trying to spread life through the universe, or trying to save their own dna from impending doom?

The implications are astounding.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: vid fix

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Amazing they were able to detect / bio -mineral scan this object and make direct contact for a miniature impact observation... It will be interesting to see if its origin is found and if others are detected.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

This is not a new story but a great one none the less.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wainwright also makes some interesting comments in the video about the scientific community's disinterested and mentions that the old extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence claim is a fallacy, and science is about trying to replicate others results -rather than disbelief and ignorance.

The Pdf paper is easy to understand and a very interesting read.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its amazing if it is what it seems to be, I think the thinking is that there will be many of these found - its probably been going on for billions of years.

Although I do wonder if an advanced race would be stuck with titanium and be advanced enough to do this, although I bet we could probably do this already if our very dna's survival depended on it - if we had nano technology but no light speed side step.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If these spheres are to seed planet's, the "fungus like" mesh material could conceivably be impact shock absorption - but would they burn up entering earths atmosphere? Edit* Just realised it was collected inside the atmosphere so it obviously survived.

They should check the ground for samples too, collection disks somewhere like the artic ice sheet where the air is cleaner etc.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: Stupidity

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
as Spock might say, fascinating.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Ok I searched Wainwrights name and found multiple threads my apologies, I won't blame the search fuction as is so fashionable as I only searched the video name today and other key words like "Titanium Space Balls!" when I first discoved then video a couple of weeks ago.

Did anyone contact Dr Wainwright for an update? Maybe I could email him and ask for any ongoing info he is willing to share?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Sounds to me like science fiction and a looming Grant request to research it . Gotta make a living some how and pay off that student loan .
I guess that balloon has self sealing properties as well .

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Swamp gas rocks and birds, thats what THEY will say.

What if ?
VERY advanced aliens who have a ship capable of travelling for thousands/millions of years were firing these objects ahead of themselves in the hope of seeding planets with life. By the time they reach the seeded planets there ought to be plenty of food and that would enable them to continue their journey through the universe.

We might be the food

Prove me wrong!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Mamatus

edit on 18-1-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

"It's on YouTube, not the news stations. First clue it's bunk" This is from your post in the cloud seeding thread. This video from here is also from youtube. Contradicting a bit?
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Edited because of confusion.
edit on 18-1-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

VoidHawk

FirePiston

Mamatus

What utter nonsense!
ANYTHING coming from the msm should be taken with buckets of salt!

I bet there's more truth on the tube than there is on the news channels!

Sorry.. the guy I quoted said anything coming from youtube is bunk.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just gonna ask him why he posted this in here if he thinks that. I think this topic here is interesting!

Firepiston

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

FirePiston

VoidHawk

FirePiston

Mamatus

What utter nonsense!
ANYTHING coming from the msm should be taken with buckets of salt!

I bet there's more truth on the tube than there is on the news channels!

Sorry.. the guy I quoted said anything coming from youtube is bunk.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just gonna ask him why he posted this in here if he thinks that. I think this topic here is interesting!

Firepiston

LOL.
I edited my above post.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LOL2 I commented in that thread too

edit on 18-1-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

there is a theory that there are 'negative entities' around our planet that 'feed' on our 'negativity'.

not sure how true it is.

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dr. Wainwright is an associate of Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe. Of course when Wickramasinghe's name is mentioned in connection with anything, it immediately loses any credibility with the established scientific community. But, I'm actually a fan of Chandra Wickramasinghe and the Cosmic Ancestry theory.

Cosmic Ancestry theory is an extension of Panspermia theory. Panspermia theory is primarily concerned with abiogenesis, while Cosmic Ancestry postulates that extraterrestrial biomatter has influenced, and continues to influence, the evolution of all plant and animal species on Earth. It's an interesting theory that bridges the divide between Intelligent Design and Evolution.

Dex

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Very interesting, I was unaware of this find. It's exciting!!

S/F for sharing it. This seems a VERY likely candidate for explaining "life on Earth" - who knows how many googillians of these little guys are arriving every day?

I do have a question about the NASA footage in the vid, though it's unrelated to the thread topic:
What are all those 'flashes' seen from the ISS - explosions? Storms? EM feedback? Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DexterRiley

...Cosmic Ancestry theory is an extension of Panspermia theory. Panspermia theory is primarily concerned with abiogenesis, while Cosmic Ancestry postulates that extraterrestrial biomatter has influenced, and continues to influence, the evolution of all plant and animal species on Earth. It's an interesting theory that bridges the divide between Intelligent Design and Evolution.

i was going to mention the Panspermia theory as a long held viewpoint...
and probably had some sort of standing in the golden age of Greece ( i recall from school the Greeks had a 'Sopontaneous Generation of Life' hypothesis ),,, presumably the Greek culture provided the continuation of "Science" after the demise of Atlantis

but--- even with Panspermia... there needs to be a source for the components of life and molecules that presage cellular growth to be born/materialize/become abundant enough around the entire Galaxy to 'seed' all the niches where life may develop...

i see only two sources for this Panspermia... the material is conjured up from the Black Hole in the center of the Galaxy or from the Dark-Energy/Dark-Matter halo which seem to envelope every observable Galaxy in the universe
[[making the Panspermia elements either erupt into the Galaxy or the Panspermia elements rain-down on the Galactic space

thanks
edit on th31139014909519312014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

News Flash!.... Star Trek isn't real.
People will deny an Intelligent Designer or God, until they have used up every profane word and personal insult they've ever learned, but then, those same people will quickly accept fairy tales that have space aliens seeding Earth with life. Anti-theist, Richard Dawkins is such a person, and evidently, there are many more... all in the name of so-called science.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join