It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object Explodes Over San Diego

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Searched the exact title of the vid and no results. so...

No idea what this could be but it is indeed strange.

Vid creator calls it a Chem Bomb and states it fell on houses. At first I thought it was reflections on the camera and then I thought it was a balloon.

But then it explodes and looks like it is carrying something inside.

No idea now as to what it could be. Could actually be someone playing around because the movement going against the wind suggests someone might be in control of it.

Anyone have an idea?

Peace

edit on 18-1-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Somebody has to say it...weather balloon?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's on YouTube, not the news stations. First clue it's bunk. Second clue is that it would be far easier to spray a chemical from a plane than to pack chemical in highly visible glowing balloons and drop them. Simple deduction should tell you this is bunk.

Oh and what good is chem bombing houses? Thought it was all about Geo-engineering......

BS on this video.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Weather balloons are filled with...

Filled with more than 300 cubic feet (8.5 cubic meters) of helium gas

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Somebody has to say it...weather balloon?

Very possible and I thought that as well.

But what is coming out of it and why does it go against the wind?

Peace

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

It's on YouTube, not the news stations.

Ok then.

I'll watch CNN for the REAL news.

Sorry....had to say it.

A lot of info comes out on YT that is never covered on the MSM because it is actually the truth. Not saying this is anything but just asking fellow ATS members for their opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What comes out of it is (a) helium, (b) the fragments of the balloon casing and (c) the weather instruments, which fall to the ground. Nothing goes against the wind that I can see. except momentarily due to the force of the explosion.

When I saw the headline on the post, I expected to see a weather balloon, and I wasn't disappointed.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by jude11

It's on YouTube, not the news stations.
Thats the EXACT same wording I just saw in another post!
Youtube may have some garbage, but I bet its got more truth than the news stations.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

SummerLightning
reply to post by jude11

What comes out of it is (a) helium, (b) the fragments of the balloon casing and (c) the weather instruments, which fall to the ground. Nothing goes against the wind that I can see. except momentarily due to the force of the explosion.

When I saw the headline on the post, I expected to see a weather balloon, and I wasn't disappointed.

OK,

I can go with that. Never seen it before so I naturally got curious.

But it still looks like it might be under control and why does it look like it's lit up?

Thanks.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Chembomb" That is the stupidest thing I've heard from the chemtrail camp in a long while.

Seriously....WTF next.....chemfarts?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
plop-plop, fizz-fizz, oh what a MIGHTY fail this is! anyway, why chemtrail advocates just keep LOSING ground. if your going to fake stuff, at lest think it out first ! there may be chemtrails and there may be someone behind chemtrails, but if there is and are, this guy is working WITH them. disinformation, it's what's for breakfast, and when that breakfast gives you indigestion plop-plop, fizz-fizz, alkaseltzer, looks just like the "orb" dropped from the plane "no one saw".

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

tencap77
plop-plop, fizz-fizz, oh what a MIGHTY fail this is! anyway, why chemtrail advocates just keep LOSING ground. if your going to fake stuff, at lest think it out first ! there may be chemtrails and there may be someone behind chemtrails, but if there is and are, this guy is working WITH them. disinformation, it's what's for breakfast, and when that breakfast gives you indigestion plop-plop, fizz-fizz, alkaseltzer, looks just like the "orb" dropped from the plane "no one saw".

ok,

Whatever that means...thanks for the ...um...input?

eace

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

depending on how high the object is the air could be moving in a different direction then the lower "chemtrail" which i believe could also just be clouds....

If it is a weather balloon of some type or even just a large balloon and its that hight up, my guess is that its just flowing with air currents higher up

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by jude11

depending on how high the object is the air could be moving in a different direction then the lower "chemtrail" which i believe could also just be clouds....

If it is a weather balloon of some type or even just a large balloon and its that hight up, my guess is that its just flowing with air currents higher up

Good theory and very plausible IMO.

I've never seen a weather balloon in action so this is interesting for me. I appreciate your input on this.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Here are a couple of vids you might find interesting which shows similar explosions.......

This one was posted above..

edit on 18-1-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Good find
I think you nailed it.

It's impossible to believe a source that pretends to know what the contents of an object they have yet to identify are.

edit on 1/18/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hey!

Thanks for that...

I Learn something new every day here.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Shame they didn't do a better job of following it down. I think there's usually a reward for returning the instrument pack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join