It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nun Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Did Not Know She Was Pregnant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

A local pastor has told journalists that the nun will be keeping her baby.

I really do hope you are wrong about the last bit and that she just sowed her oats before joining.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hello Cheesy! Long time no see! I'm very well thank you, and you? I have only been a writer since early this month. It was my new year gift from ATSers.

It would be very exciting to see what happens during his life, I bet a lot of people will be keeping an eye on him.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Mamatus
Well at least the kid does not have to go far to get molested.......

LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

It getting bad here..flood is everywhere, rain not stop since 2 days ago..i cant go anywhere stay at my second floor house..
Glad you fine Ms.Tsu..and give me a good read *ask to a great writer

edit on 19-1-2014 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not suggesting anything as much as just putting the thought out there...
IF ANYTHING was true (what transpired with a man named Jesus and his life and doings 2000 years ago) if a second coming did indeed happen, would we recognize it? Are we so jaded we would scoff? If he was a tattered man and came from nothing could we accept that?
I'm just saying, if a second coming did actually happen, I think it would go worse than it did the first time. Maybe this nun is a "ho", maybe she is the new Mary....

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

IMO, a nun is pregnant and life will go on as usual--'cept some priest somewhere has chewed his fingernails to the bone. lol

I know I may get punched in the gut a few times in a deep, dark ATS alley, but: I doubt that "Jesus" is coming back. If he does, I bet he has his lawyer with him. I don't think the butcher dying will trigger anything. Anyways, life will go on as usual; There will be wars. The people will still get herded like sheep while the elite make all the money they can off them. New iPhones will come almost annually. We will all continue paying taxes. We will keep paying high gas & food prices because no one is holding the Wall Street speculators accountable. We'll all still go to work, that is, unless we piss the boss off right good

Hopefully guilt does not get to this nun, and her and her baby live a happy, healthy life forever more.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Cuervo

A local pastor has told journalists that the nun will be keeping her baby.

I really do hope you are wrong about the last bit and that she just sowed her oats before joining.

I hope it's not true, as well. Seriously, that's not how my mind works and I don't think that happened. I guess my bitterness comes from the probability that if it did happen, a woman in her position would be under extreme pressure to keep it quiet and nobody would be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm sure this will make for a riveting episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

It's not uncommon to not know you're pregnant, but I'll bet her confessions were quite interesting unless there was something she wasn't talking about.

However, it's a mistake to think that she had to have been keeping a lover on the side. There might be another explanation, and I'm not talking immaculate conception. Didn't she come from a rougher Latin American country? Rape, abuse ... there are other possible reasons why she might have wound up pregnant than simply taking a lover.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well we can rule out a priest being the father because the nun wasn't an eight year old, prepubescent altar boy.
edit on 19-1-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it appears that all the search engines are putting a clamp on the Nun's identity..

no info on the convent: Little Disciples of Jesus
no info on the old folks home in campomoro Italy

i was hoping to perhaps get pictures of the home or the Nuns at work in a prom link
then try to deduce a 31 yo from a El Savadore lineage

all there is report is he is 9 pounds big & is named Francesco and the 2 person family is expected to remain at the convent for the immediate future

hmmm... Francesco and not Francisco...France sco, does that have significance

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Hmmm, are you thinking Merovingian hint? Wouldn't that be a bit blatant ... assuming such things exist?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
somebody had a fun night

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I knew dressing her up as an alter boy
was a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thank you Cheesy , you are very kind.

That's awful about the floods, make sure you stay safe. I'm glad you are not on the ground floor. I was lucky to move when I did, my old house is very at risk.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

By any chance was it the middle Finger ?
Just wondering with the total mess the world is in.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I don't believe this id the second coming.
I think he already came and they locked him away
at GITMO.
LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your not sure if she's a virgin or not? It's time you and mommy have a sit down.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What did she think she just got really fat in 9 months....? She's trying to avoid harsh judgement amongst the church.... Too bad....She should have kept her legs shut and gave him NUN

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dirty Bath Water anyone ?

Could happen, said Nun gets into second hand bath tub water after a Priest had just pleasured himself and his semen then enters the Nun causing the immaculate conception.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join