It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nun Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Did Not Know She Was Pregnant.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... s-Pope.html

Told you. Obesity can hide a pregnancy.
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Interesting that!

She told her social worker Anna Fontanella:'I am so happy. I feel more of a mother than a nun, I think that's obvious. I decided to call him Francis in honour of our wonderful south American Pope. I do not feel of guilt. I will be keeping him and bringing him up.

'He is a gift from God. I am little worried about all the publicity, not only in Italy but in El Salvador and all over the world. Everyone is talking about this and I don't think I will be able to return to my home country, let alone Rieti.'

Sister Roxana has written a letter of apology to the order's mother superior general Elvira Petaraca - the woman who in September she solemnly promised to follow her vows of 'chastity, poverty and obedience', the three main pillars of the Little Disciples of Jesus Order.
The nun had only arrived in Italy last summer at the nunnery in Rieti and has told officials that the father is a man from her native El Salvador but she has so far not named him.

Father Benedetto Falcetti, priest at the nearby St Michael's church in Rieti, said: 'It all happened last spring, around March or April time when she was back in El Salvador to get her passport renewed.

'She has not said who the father is but I understand he is an, shall we say, old flame of hers from when she was younger. At some stage I expect she will tell the father that he has a son and they will be reunited but I don't know when that will be.'

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluesman1955

bluesman1955
reply to post by ikonoklast

By any chance was it the middle Finger ?
Just wondering with the total mess the world is in.

Heh, I think it was the thumb, but that was a pretty good one.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Segenam

ETA - i recall one story of a woman who went to the bathroom while experiencing some stomach cramps, she thought she needed some sort of funky poo ... but instead came back out with a baby boy ... pretty much just slipped out her ...

imagine that .. going for a dump, and becoming a parent to a bouncing baby instead ..

Ive heard that story before but had to laugh, the way you described it made me chortle.

And to those who say you cant conceive without sex, it has happened, but its extremely (and im talking just a handful of cases in the world) rare. Cant remember the name for it, but there was an English woman (i think) in the last 10 years who basically just became pregnant automatically. Various animals can do it, im sure there are very rare human throw backs, and some women can carry to term and not even show. Miracle of life, its a funny and weird thing really.

But yeah, she didnt know she was pregnant, but didnt say anything about not having sex... if theres anyone out in the world who thinks this was some sort of miracle, they need to take the blinders off.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

'I'm not sure if she was a virgin or not but...'

I think we can make a judgement on that now.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yup this is virgin birth, just like how Jesus was born. Poor Saint Joseph.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Actually, it does happen.

It's quite rare, but some women just gain some weight and not have the large pregnant bellies that are the norm. Others don't even have symptoms like cravings.

If the TLC show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant could be believed.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

What this

a Agnas of god allover again !

Ya ok !

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Reminds me of a joke. What do you call a pregnant Nun?...... A f---ing liar.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Seems legit. I mean, to hell with our current understanding of human biology. This is clearly the work of the almighty lord!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Erm...

Actually the joke was about 99 sailors and a dog who had been at sea for many a year and the candles they made and then sold to nuns on an Island...

"Coughs"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Someone should explain to her how it works.

"when a man and a women love each other very much...."

Actually better put it in a way catholics understand

"When a priest and a choir boy love each other very much....."

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

omg that was the joke

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yep, i thought so... Some thing about 9 months later and a nun complaining to mother superior about expecting puppies if my memory serves me right?

"Coughs again"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

haa .. of course i like it ... i certainly dont actively refuse it .. but its kinda slipped down in ma priorities the past decade or so ... theres many more things in life that matter faaaar more to me now ... time and life are valuable in an almost infinite number of other ways ... to me anyway

But in the same sense as you say to me .. if someone chooses not to ... i do genuinely respect them .. and anyone who chooses not to do something just for the sake of going with the majority and fitting in .. cos i know how difficult it can be appearing to go against the grain, and being in the minority .. and how the majority feel they must mock ,or scorn, for whatever reason thats down to their own issues and shortcomings ..

cheers man

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join