It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Itisnowagain

God is complete i am not.

God is an incomprehensible timeless, formless being of pure intelligence and imagination.
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago2831552014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

So are you now saying that you do not think you everything?

onequestion
what if i told you that i thought i was everything?

edit on 19-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If you are postulating that we or you or i are god then i will disagree with you.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2331012014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

onequestion

God is complete i am not.

God is an incomprehensible timeless, formless being of pure intelligence and imagination.

Are you ever not present? Is present in time?
You might project yourself (make idols of yourself) in time and space but you are never not present.

You may feel incomplete and fragmented because you believe you live in time (in the projected images you project) but you might realize that nothing ever escapes presence.
Presence is complete. There is no other.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Please state what you were implying when you said 'what if i told you that i thought i was everything?'.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Words are what make for duality. Words are handy to speak with. But what is it that words arise in? Words speak of 'past' and 'future' but they can only do so 'now'. Is now two things?
Out of this one (presence) appear the many.

What stories can be told of now? None. Stories are told now - stories about the past but they can never be universally true. Now is true and no story can convey it - this is the non conceptual out of which all concepts are born.

Words are not the only form of communication that I use (why did your thoughts track to that I wonder). Way to deflect the questions lol.
"Out of this one (presence) appear the many" - Are these appearances 'exactly' the same or unique in your view?

I think I can tell you a story "now" that will not appear to you as "now" until later.

Here is my story:
You will reply to this post (assuming you do not just to prove your point lol). You see, this has not happened yet but will become the "now" at some stage. Would you not then consider this a story being told outside the now? That was just a little bit of a thought game I just played with myself hehe.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Does being in the now make you a timeless formless being? Is that what your getting at? Pure observation?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Words are not the only form of communication that I use (why did your thoughts track to that I wonder). Way to deflect the questions lol.
Words will always conflict - it is a fact - it is not a deflection.

It cannot become now. Because now has no start or finish point - it is never not now.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

onequestion

Does being in the now make you a timeless formless being? Is that what your getting at? Pure observation?

You are not being in the now.
Now is being all there is.

The form of now is constantly changing - it never truly forms anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Whats it like to experience love in the now?

Or does it not matter?

Is the now a void?
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0731142014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

TheDualityExperience
Words will always conflict - it is a fact - it is not a deflection.

It cannot become now. Because now has no start or finish point - it is never not now.

Your logic implies everything is stationary. My better judgment and observation tells me that duration or movement is very real and the only thing up for debate is how I am perceiving this effect.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

onequestion

Whats it like to experience love in the now?
Love is now (presence)- all is arising unconditionally (presently - no other time).
Fear is buying into thoughts of other - other times, other places, other people - in thought (which is projected time and space) all sorts of scary stuff can happen because it is in mind.

Or does it not matter?

The one it would matter to is thinking of how it can benefit them in the long run. Love is only ever in the moment with no thought of more.

Is the now a void?

Presence is the individuals absence - it is void of a person in time.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Your logic implies everything is stationary. My better judgment and observation tells me that duration or movement is very real and the only thing up for debate is how I am perceiving this effect.

The form of now is constantly changing - it never truly forms anything.
You can only ever study the present happening - things appear to move within presence.

Can you ever honestly say 'I am not present'?

You stay still as presence and things appear to move presently.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

How do you explain consistency in external observations?

Is it a point of reference to the past?
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago3631272014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

onequestion

How do you explain consistency in external observations?
Has any snowflake ever been found the same?
The appearance is constantly changing. The one image that is before you is in constant motion. What can you hear? Is it not changing?

Is it a point of reference to the past?

The present experience is moving which gives rise to the concept/idea of time.
A memory is just a thought happening now - where is the past?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Everytime i talk to someone about being in the now its always a circular argument. It seems to me that its immpossible to actually describe what it is or how its achievable. It seems to be out of reach of the english language or inconceiveable to human understanding.

It seems to me like the now seems to be a popular reference point for people who wish to achieve a timeless formless state of being that is most closely relatable to pure observation.

Outside of the perspective i just offered over the years the new conversations have never come to a conclusion thats distinguishable through language and understanding.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

TheDualityExperience

"Out of this one (presence) appear the many" - Are these appearances 'exactly' the same or unique in your view?

If possible I am seeking clarification for this. I feel it is important to establish what this viewpoint means to you because it could present a distortion for any reasoning after this has been established.

The way I am perceiving this is, if we are exactly the same 'appearance' arising from the one source we would then be indistinguishable from one another in every sense. This leads me to conclude that it would be inefficient or illogical to having more than appearance being expressed.
If we are unique 'appearances' of the one presence, then it stands to reason that the more of 'us' we become aware of, the more deviation from being exactly the same as the original projection or 'source material'. This principle creates "duality" because things are distinguishable from one another.
Sure we could all be from the same source (a complete non dual state as you expressed), but a complete perception of reality from that point of view would negate the need to have form.....in my opinon

edit on 19-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

onequestion

Everytime i talk to someone about being in the now its always a circular argument. It seems to me that its immpossible to actually describe what it is or how its achievable. It seems to be out of reach of the english language or inconceiveable to human understanding.

It is not a circular argument - it is impossible for anything to appear outside now - you are seeing what is happening presently. Your eyes are never any other time but now.
The all seeing eye is always present.

Being is now.
Becoming is in time and that is the individual separate dream - there is nothing separate to now.
You are now - you are all that is.

The one just dreams that he is divided so he can have dramas.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

What is appearing before you? Right here and right now as your experience? In words you probably could not say what is contained in the one image. There is vision, hearing, smell, taste and all sensations, thoughts as well. That appearance is not separate from you.
That which is arising as experience (the appearance) can arise as anything and it is everything there is.
But there is a very strong idea/belief that there is something other. As soon as an assumed other enters the picture there will be fear.
Only when the one is realized to be the all will the fear cease.

You are the one source out of which the many appear. Thoughts, words and concepts arise that speak of other than this present happening that build a platform made of time and space (in mind) that you might think is real.
In you a world in created (imagined).

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

How does the experience of other people affect the now? Explain that dynamic.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

onequestion

How does the experience of other people affect the now? Explain that dynamic.

Now arises as apparent people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join