It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel tests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
does any one know of any simple experiments that you could do at home to prove that time travel can realy happen. or that free energy exists.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Gonna wack em?

Just kidding but someone must have that answer for you...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i suggest you have a look at my thread somone has said it has actually been dont in antarctica!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
does any one know of any simple experiments that you could do at home to prove that time travel can realy happen. or that free energy exists.

No matter what will you do at home to test time travel, the effect will be so little that it will not be measurable. As for the free energy, I�m not so competent to comment anything.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

First describe what you mean by time travel.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f

I mean as far as proving its existence

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f

I mean as far as proving its existence

Forward or backwards or both?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Or proving the existence of free energy but not the Adams motor I�ve already done that

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Preferably forward I think that�s the easier of the to isn�t it

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Preferably forward I think that�s the easier of the to isn�t it

Forward has already been done. All you need is an atomic clock and something really fast... like a mach 4 jet.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So how do you accomplish going backwards I don�t even know where to begin when you talk about slowing time down

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So how do you accomplish going backwards

You figure that out and you just won a nobel prize. There are a few FAR reaching theories on how you could travel backward in time, but they all involve a LOT of assumptions.

Basicly, There is no known way to travel backward in time. There isn't even a theory to prove the past even exist. The concept of time is a human perception and may not even really exist.

The reason we can "time travel" forward is because physical properties change with relative velocity. Even this doesn't prove time is a real thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Time is a fictitious measurement used by man to try to control his physical world. It�s almost like we are trying to make things less frightening like we don�t want to know the truth

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So let me get this straight Quest to prove time travel is real all I have to do is stick an atomic clock in a fast moving object. But that would only show in milliseconds right

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Im not sure about time travel, because the idea yu can go to a world a hundered years in the future instantly, also supports the idea of destiny which i dont believe.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Time is not fictitious at all, it's the fourth dimension of the space-time in which this Universe happens to exist.

IMHO time travel is impossible. Relativity experiments with the clock just prove that relativity is right, and not much else.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Time is not fictitious at all, it's the fourth dimension of the space-time in which this Universe happens to exist.

Aelita lets imagine for a moment that time doesn�t exist what, do you think would happen

top topics

join