It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood given pass at TSA checkpoints

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
link

So, grandmas, handicapped kids and regular folks are groped but MB is breezed through.

Newly released records confirm a 2012 Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) report that the State Department cleared the way for a visiting delegation of Muslim Brotherhood officials to enter the country without undergoing routine inspection by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents. The April 2012 visit came before the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate was elected Egypt's president, although the Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) had won a plurality of seats in parliamentary elections. The expedited entry is known as a "port courtesy" normally reserved for high-ranking visiting government officials and dignitaries. The records, marked "sensitive but unclassified," were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request. They offer few details. The State Department released a one-page document labeled "Compiled References to MB Delegation Arrival and Departure" containing four separate communications between March 30 and April 16, 2012 about the Brotherhood delegation. It is not clear who wrote them or who received them.

Anyone else see anything wrong with this or are we still turning the blind eye here folks? These are people who are aligned we known terror groups and they are not bound by the same laws that were passed to stop those they are friends with and support? They want a Islamic world state.
edit on 01pm31pmfu2014-01-17T21:13:14-06:000914 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

This doesn't surprise me one bit. It's not set up to find terrorists, it's set up to condition the American people into being treated like cattle.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That's like different rules for different people.... Nah not in America!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Auricom

This doesn't surprise me one bit. It's not set up to find terrorists, it's set up to condition the American people into being treated like cattle.

According to the government the Brotherhood isn't a terrorist organization.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

matafuchs
link

So, grandmas, handicapped kids and regular folks are groped but MB is breezed through.

Newly released records confirm a 2012 Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) report that the State Department cleared the way for a visiting delegation of Muslim Brotherhood officials to enter the country without undergoing routine inspection by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents. The April 2012 visit came before the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate was elected Egypt's president, although the Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) had won a plurality of seats in parliamentary elections. The expedited entry is known as a "port courtesy" normally reserved for high-ranking visiting government officials and dignitaries. The records, marked "sensitive but unclassified," were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request. They offer few details. The State Department released a one-page document labeled "Compiled References to MB Delegation Arrival and Departure" containing four separate communications between March 30 and April 16, 2012 about the Brotherhood delegation. It is not clear who wrote them or who received them.

Anyone else see anything wrong with this or are we still turning the blind eye here folks? These are people who are aligned we known terror groups and they are not bound by the same laws that were passed to stop those they are friends with and support? They want a Islamic world state.
edit on 01pm31pmfu2014-01-17T21:13:14-06:000914 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

So you are saying that because they are Muslims they should patted down but it's ok for others to just breeze through. That's right all Muslims are terrorist seeing how you are labeling them as a terrorist group when the government says they aren't.
edit on 17-1-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No I am saying anyone associated with Hamas should not get a pass to enter the country. Groups at support terror attacks. The Obama administration will not recognize them as a terror group but Eygpt, Russia and even Syria does. Hmmm...all countries not getting along with our admin and potus.

If you are saying the Muslim brotherhood are the good guys you are diluted.

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002014-01-17T22:24:24-06:001024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

buster2010

Auricom

According to the government the Brotherhood isn't a terrorist organization.

Maybe not, but aren't they subject to the same search rules as the rest of us?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

And please tell me how that changes the fact that these machines aren't set up to do anything else but turn you into an obedient little cow that does what they tell you to do?

Also, the U.S. didn't view Saddam, Osama etc. as terrorists either. We all saw how that turned out.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Muslim Brotherhood is given free access to the Whitehouse, why not the rest of the country.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Battleline

The Muslim Brotherhood is given free access to the Whitehouse, why not the rest of the country.

because the government need someone to blame for the next "terror attack"

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

when the government says they aren't.

Ok because what the government says is always truth. I am not saying they are terrorists, but if they are spending billions of tax dollars to prevent terrorism should they not be searching every person that enters this country, that is the whole point of all these laws that strip are personal freedoms, right?

So are you defending the brotherhood because its the PC thing to do(as we all know being PC is the new fad these days) or because you truly believe they have no need to be searched like everyone else that is not part of a religious brotherhood.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

buster2010
So you are saying that because they are Muslims they should patted down but it's ok for others to just breeze through. That's right all Muslims are terrorist seeing how you are labeling them as a terrorist group when the government says they aren't.

I think the main sticking point is that American citizens have to live under the constant threat of being anally fisted on the whim of a TSA gestapo agent, while special rules are made for a ruling party, no matter how shortly they ruled.

But I'll say that 'All muslims are terrorists,' if it makes you feel any better

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

According to Egypt & Russia they are a terrorist group.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Terror, terrorists, terrorism, what do these terms mean anyway.

Have now become ridiculous buzz words arbitrarily used by those that control media discourse.

Look at the historical and current day actions of governments, including many Western governments.

Actions which should also be labeled as terrorism, more specifically State sponsored terrorism, are simply re-branded as a military action, intervention, covert operation etc.

The amount of hypocrisy and doublespeak, its almost laughable. Too bad the joke's on us.

edit on 18-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I love ATS........
it show's me what other countries are like......from the horses mouth.....people from that country.......

WOW......muslims getting through US security........

where have I heard this before.....9/11 comes to mind......

I'm not surpised by the USA any more....

Putin rules.....Obama don't.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Have you lot got memories shorter than your weiners?

Remember post 9-11 a certain group of people were allowed to fly across CONUS and eventually out of the USA when your skies were in total lockdown!

It's nothing new, and why should you be surprised that it happened, were you not as a country supporting the MB at one point?

Politics is a devious business at the best of times, mix in ingredients like oil, religion or any other sound bite and you have a recipe for intrigue to fan the flames of conspiracy theory ad infinitum.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
None of you guys thought its a CIA operatives ?

As far as I know, everyone got to groped, unless they have diplomatic stuff or an operatives.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Not a surprise...

Although I don find it funny in terms of how they worded their document. I see they took the step of using "MB" instead of spelling out Muslim Brotherhood.

I wonder why they did that? Maybe to stave off criticism that would surely come from the info being made public?

The elections cant get here soon enough.. This administration and its stooges need to go.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

matafuchs

No I am saying anyone associated with Hamas should not get a pass to enter the country. Groups at support terror attacks. The Obama administration will not recognize them as a terror group but Eygpt, Russia and even Syria does. Hmmm...all countries not getting along with our admin and potus.

If you are saying the Muslim brotherhood are the good guys you are diluted.

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002014-01-17T22:24:24-06:001024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

So you are saying that anyone connected to terror groups but then leave out America and Israel who also give support to terror groups. Hamas was formed to fight against a nation that invaded their land and murdered their people and they are labeled the terrorist. Before calling someone deluded stop listening to the propaganda and do a little research and you will find out how wrong you are.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Swills

According to Egypt & Russia they are a terrorist group.

So in Egypt they are a terror group that is allowed to hold positions in the government. And the thread isn't about Egypt or Russia but rather America.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join