It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your "persistent lingering contrail" theory, now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by WonderBoi

You know, in all seriousness, if you would check out a few of the links we offer from time to time, you could learn all about this stuff.
We aren't making it up.
You may not be making it up...but i'm sure TPTB have access to specific websites. Or, they'll just bury the truth, on page 12 of the search. You certainly won't find the truth, on page 1! The "persistent lingering contrail" theory, should be placed right along with UFO's and Aliens.

CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE because thus far, i'm not convinced. And yes, i've checked your links. Been there, done that. But, i'm still not satisfied with the lingering contrail theory. I'm trying to believe you! It's just hard to, based on OTHER certain FACTS. Facts you all seem to poo-poo!

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

WonderBoi

CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Nope. Not going to happen. Not until you read AND understand the links we offer. The stuff we try to explain is not rocket science, but it is science.

Try it in this order, Read....understand......discuss. In that order.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The bunk is from you sir, not us (or me).

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE because thus far, i'm not convinced. And yes, i've checked your links. Been there, done that. But, i'm still not satisfied with the lingering contrail theory. I'm trying to believe you! It's just hard to, based on OTHER certain FACTS. Facts you all seem to poo-poo!

Of course you checked them out, but the question here is did you understand them?

As for lingering contrail theory ( which btw is actually a reality ) can you prove science wrong?

And what facts would those be?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Uh....NO. i "Bicth" (sp?) because i hate liars; and the government is filled with them. You're the one that believes those lies! Not me. I've done my research. It behooves you to dig deeper. You're only scratching the surface. But you probably already know, just doing your job. However, I'm bringing up POINTS that you keep ducking and dodging because you have no answers; or you try to have us believe things, that aren't true: "The trails are caused by an approaching storm front. The trails are caused because the condensation freezes at that altitude. The trails are caused because of global warming. The trails are from the new jet fuel. Yeah, geo-engineering exists, but they don't have the ability to change weather patterns." Who's the one confused? It's CERTAINLY NOT ME!

I've read most of the fables you all come up with, on ATS. And i research those fables. But what your fables don't tell the reader, is that it's not a fairy tale. It's just the appearance of a fairy tale. "Hypothetically speaking", they say! But then, give live demonstrations of how they actually did it. Even though they didn't actually do it. lol hahahahahahahahahahaha

All a person has to do, is listen to the bunk you call "science"; to know they're doing something, up above us....and it ain't "Normal"!

Here's my friend's post, on facebook today; and i quote:

The NSA has been collecting 200 million text messages a day -- without a warrant, and on everyday citizens not suspected of any criminal activity. Hopefully, it got the one I sent this morning. B-I-T-E M-E
He gets a few comments and then responds with this:

You know for a lot of years I dismissed the "crazies" who always told me the government is watching. I'm not laughing at them anymore...

That's gonna be you and your crew, when the truth comes.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Understanding what one reads seems to be a lost cause as of late...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

All a person has to do, is listen to the bunk you call "science"; to know they're doing something, up above us....and it ain't "Normal"!

Wow, did you really just say that?

You do understand that the same science we use is the same science chemtrail believers use to try and prove chemtrails exist.

It may not be normal to you (not surprised in the least), but to those who study them know they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Here's my friend's post, on facebook today; and i quote:

The NSA has been collecting 200 million text messages a day -- without a warrant, and on everyday citizens not suspected of any criminal activity. Hopefully, it got the one I sent this morning. B-I-T-E M-E

And what exactly does the NSA collecting text messages have to do with persistent contrails, unless your saying those persistent contrails are sending out texts?

But hey, that could be your next thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Understanding what one reads seems to be a lost cause as of late...
Maybe, you should try: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION; while you're reading to get understanding. Then, get back to me for a further discussion. In THAT order! Start here: Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution

First a problem is created and designed to elicit a certain reaction out of the public. Then the people demand something be done about the problem and willingly accept the pre-planned New World Order solution; a solution that always involves actions or legislation that never would have passed under normal circumstances.
Is accepting the truth really that difficult?

All the time you spend on ATS, spewing "deny ignorance", you should know that by now.
edit on 17-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: url error

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Grimpachi

Why is it cloudy sometimes and not all the time?

oh oh - I know ht answer to that......

Because CHEMTRAILS!!

What do I win??!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How are they the same "science"? Contrailers believe in "meteorology". Chemtrailers believe in "chemistry". We've had this discussion before. Why do you keep at it? People must be suffering from George Bush syndrome. Not very bright.

I brought up the point about the NSA ,as an example of what the government "wasn't doing"; while they were doing, what they weren't doing. Spying on American citizens??? That's ridiculous, says the government. Come to find out, they've been doing it all along. Nano-particles sprayed into the atmosphere, to create certain weather patterns? There's no such program; it's all hypothetical; says the government. Meanwhile, programs like Operation Popeye have been going on for decades.

You believe, the government is "evil"; just not in this case. WHAT-EVER. [[[enter Monsanto]]] stage left! Oh, Monsanto's not the government, right? Didn't they make Agent Orange. OOPS!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Grimpachi

Why is it cloudy sometimes and not all the time?

oh oh - I know ht answer to that......

Because CHEMTRAILS!!

What do I win??!!
Is that what you think all of us "chemtrailers" believe??? If so, i'm really not sure what to say. T&C policies, on ATS, don't allow me to "express myself completely". Let's go to another web-site, where i can share my TRUE FEELINGS. LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes, i know that the temps on the ground are different, than the temps at 30,000 feet; but WHY are there no "persistent lingering contrails"?

You know why!.....I've read a few of your comments on contrails on various threads, you know perfectly well why contrails can or can't persist....you just choose to troll the boards looking for confrontation.

bad form

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Argyll

Yes, i know that the temps on the ground are different, than the temps at 30,000 feet; but WHY are there no "persistent lingering contrails"?

You know why!.....I've read a few of your comments on contrails on various threads, you know perfectly well why contrails can or can't persist....you just choose to troll the boards looking for confrontation.

bad form
Is the word: "troll", a common term used here? My avatar isn't attached to 1,000 comments, on EVERY SINGLE CHEMTRAIL/GEOENGINEERING THREAD ON ATS, is it?

Hitting the snooze button isn't gonna help! People have slept LONG ENOUGH! If you've read my comments, then you should have acquired some knowledge, on all types of levels.

So, why AGAIN and AGAIN, are these contrails no longer persistent while lingering??? NOT 1 persistent lingering contrail, in over a week; after 3 years of this, even during summer???
BTW, can you PROVE i'm a "troll"? Maybe, i'm just someone who knows more than all of you COMBINED!

edit on 17-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Is accepting the truth really that difficult?

That may be a better question answered by you.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

BTW, can you PROVE i'm a "troll"? Maybe, i'm just someone who knows more than all of you COMBINED!

Is that a trick question?

And that is highly unlikely, but it is fun to dream isn't it?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mod note: Let's not get too personal, OK?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So, why AGAIN and AGAIN, are these contrails no longer persistent while lingering??? NOT 1 persistent lingering contrail, in over a week; after 3 years of this, even during summer???

You've had 3 years of persistent contrails?.......no you haven't.

You can get as hot under the collar as you like, but you have not had 3 years of persistent contrails.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I brought up the point about the NSA ,as an example of what the government "wasn't doing"; while they were doing, what they weren't doing. Spying on American citizens??? That's ridiculous, says the government. Come to find out, they've been doing it all along. Nano-particles sprayed into the atmosphere, to create certain weather patterns? There's no such program; it's all hypothetical; says the government. Meanwhile, programs like Operation Popeye have been going on for decades.

And haven't we had that discussion about Operation Popeye and the facts surrounding it before?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join