It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Be Forced To Flee From Major Population Centers ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Personally though, I'm willing to try someone out, but only while watching them like a hawk (and definitely making sure they are disarmed, and secured/guarded while we sleep, etc.) until they prove their value and loyalty to the group.

please put yourself at the other end of this " exchange "

would YOU disarm to a group you had just met - for their " safety " ?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

please put yourself at the other end of this " exchange " would YOU disarm to a group you had just met - for their " safety " ?

If I had been trudging through the wilderness, and doing so (turning over my arms while there) meant a safe bed with a roof over my head and food in my belly, safe water to drink, and trade services? Then yes, without hesitation. After all, they could just shoot me and take my stuff if that is what they wanted. I'd welcome the chance to become part of a group that was making it work.

Of course, if such folks didn't want to disarm in exchange, well, they can just keep on walking then.... I'm not going to endanger my group for their pride or piece of mind. (and we'll be on high alert for the next 48 hours, in case they plan on coming back with friends).

<< 1   >>

join