It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantic Council Think Tank Says--"Extraordinary Crisis Needed to Preserve New World Order"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you want to see how the NWO will move next, you have to look at what the biggest problems are today according to the media.

The NWO's Modus Operandi is to create a massive problem, then come in with a full solution that was exactly what they wanted in the first place.

Biggest media created problem right now? OBAMACARE, and political gridlock in Washington.

Something is going to happen to healthcare in America, leaving millions without coverage (way more than the 5% under Obamacare) and they will come in with the great solution - Single Payer healthcare, but maybe everyone has to be chipped to get it ?

With regards to political gridlock, I'll be waiting to see what is proposed to end this.

Look at the media for clues as to the next big actions.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The New World Order can only happen if every nation in the world agrees to serve under one political rule and Law.

Obama-care is nothing but a little fart, compared to what it will take to gather every nation under one political Law. Obama-care will seam like a blessing.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

You forgot to show us where the Atlantic Council "sits" on the pyramid.....

It's a THINK TANK....Do you simply assume all think tanks are part of some mythical conspiracy? Or just this one, in particular?

Maybe you don't know or understand what a think tank does???

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

You forgot to show us where the Atlantic Council "sits" on the pyramid.....

It's a THINK TANK....Do you simply assume all think tanks are part of some mythical conspiracy? Or just this one, in particular?

Maybe you don't know or understand what a think tank does???

Totally appreciate your perspective, and I'm glad you chimed in on the thread.

What you should realize is that the naming convention of "think tank," the nomenclature used for organizations like the Atlantic Council, has been deliberately chosen on purpose. TPTB call it a "think tank" specifically because that name carries a neutral or even slightly positive connotation in the minds of most people.

Ergo, most people like yourself will hear of the organization, learn the Atlantic Council deems itself a "think tank," and think nothing more of it. That's the whole point--call it something innocent so a majority of the populace believe it innocuous.

I'd highly suggest you read Edward Bernays' book Propaganda, and you'll quickly come to appreciate how the labels given to these organizations are self-assigned and deliberately chosen to conceal the true nature of the underlying group.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
Totally appreciate your perspective, and I'm glad you chimed in on the thread.

What you should realize is that the naming convention of "think tank," the nomenclature used for organizations like the Atlantic Council, has been deliberately chosen on purpose. TPTB call it a "think tank" specifically because that name carries a neutral or even slightly positive connotation in the minds of most people.

Ergo, most people like yourself will hear of the organization, learn the Atlantic Council deems itself a "think tank," and think nothing more of it. That's the whole point--call it something innocent so a majority of the populace believe it innocuous.

I'd highly suggest you read Edward Bernays' book Propaganda, and you'll quickly come to appreciate how the labels given to these organizations are self-assigned and deliberately chosen to conceal the true nature of the underlying group.

So what do you claim to be the "true nature" of the Atlantic Council? do you have anything other than your opinion to support this view?

I am intimately aware of what, exactly, the Atlantic Council is and does.... So I'm calling a spade what it is and it is clear that you don't have a clue.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
So what do you claim to be the "true nature" of the Atlantic Council? do you have anything other than your opinion to support this view?

I am intimately aware of what, exactly, the Atlantic Council is and does.... So I'm calling a spade what it is and it is clear that you don't have a clue.

Cool, thanks for that perspective too!

I'm not really into arguing with people online, so I'm 100% cool with whatever you'd like to believe. Hope the rest of your day goes well! Cheers!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I sicerely hope the spooks aren't sitting on their collective HANDs during this mess?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

Cool, thanks for that perspective too!

I'm not really into arguing with people online, so I'm 100% cool with whatever you'd like to believe. Hope the rest of your day goes well! Cheers!

Ahhh....ok. So you must be one of those passive-aggressive guys who doesn't like to answer direct questions either, eh? I wish I had known this was going to be a game of "throw out a blanket claim with no need to back it up" in my first post. People like to play that game a lot on ATS, but they aren't very good about saying so which (in my lowly opinion) gives them an unfair head-start advantage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join