It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four men who have been living for about 2000 years and have not died yet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The last few verses of the Chapter of John(the Beloved) in the Second Testament of the Bible indicate that John is still alive today. Some months later three other apostles in the Americas were allowed to live "forever" (according to the Book of Mormon). These four were and are allowed to roam the earth until the Return of Jesus Christ. Does anybody know who they are? They are now each approximately 2014 years old now.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

siluriancryptic
according to the Book of Mormon

Joseph smith he was a prohphet
Dum dum dum dum dum.

South park has taught me all I need to know about Mormons

edit on 16-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Four men of the apocalypse as far a Mormonism and fundamentalism.

They were never named..

Edit: four horsemen of the apocalypse. They exist in space and time always?

Strife. Famine. War. Disease.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit: it's still all Greek to me.

Edit: STRIFE!!!!!!!!!

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

That is sad sir, Mormons are cool they ummmmmmm travel the world and... Use to have polygamy and of course their believe are aweson for ats full of aliens, secret languages and what else.

They even got like a full state for them.

sorry its all I got

----------
On the op, 2k years old people? If this where true I bet they would be Kings or something, Maybe they are some sheiks in the middle east
edit on 16-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

You are confusing yourself with just thinking alive physically and not mentally..

The words of John are still spoken so that could mean he is still alive in a way..

When it is said that they will live forever, it is the words about them that keep them alive...think about the story of Atlantis.

link   
here I am what do u want?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Proof and miracles.

Oh, and if at all possible, the healing of a strange rash I seem to have around my gentlemans region.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Those verses don't have that meaning.

Jesus was not saying that John WOULD live until he returned.
The meaning was that EVEN IF John was going to live until Jesus returned, it would still be none of Peter's business.
A conditional statement.

Just as when Winston Churchill said "If the British Empire and its Commonwealth were to last for a thousand years", he was not saying they WOULD last for a thousand years.
He only meant that EVEN IF they lasted that long, standing up to Hitler would still be their "finest hour".

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am a christian but my interpretation may rattle a few feathers, "He that believeth in me though he were dead yet shall he live (Spiritually dead and also spirits whom are not alive)", "He that believeth in me shall never die (Spiritual life)", "God is a spirit (the word made flesh, spirit manifest/tranformed as flesh", "what is of god must return to god (the living spirit) but what is of the earth must return to the earth (the dust from which the flesh is made)", "In the resurrection they shall neither be given nor taken in marriage for there is no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection but they shall have a new celestial/heavenly/spirit body that is incorruptable like the angel's"
Now as a christian I do indeed believe that some whitness of christ possibly lazarus is alive but he will or they will walk as a semi spiritual being rather than merely a fleshly physical mundane man and for me the resurrection is of the spirit though god can if he chooses and indeed has in the past resurrect the body but in some cases it requires a complete new body while the act of making a dying flesh body would be an imprisonment of the soul so remember Celestial bodys the actual words of christ himself.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

siluriancryptic
"according to the Book of Mormon..."

The Book of Mormon ALSO mentions a "King Moron" in the "land of Moron" in the book of "Ether"...

I mean COME ON, were talking about some SERIOUS credibility issues here...

Joseph Smith was well known as a practical joker who was famous for elaborate ‘jokes’ on his family and others in his sphere of influence.

The Mormon ‘archangel’ bears the name ‘MORONi’.

Coincidence? I would think NOT...

I suspect that the whole Mormon ‘religion’ is Smith's most elaborate practical joke of all time.

One interesting point that should be discussed with Mormons is the fact that the BOM contains some 27,000 words taken directly from the King James Version of the Bible. This in itself presents a rancid problem for the BOM. We are told that the BOM was written between 600 B.C. and A.D. 421. So how did 1611 Elizabethan English words get in the BOM? A question, I think, that is inescapably awkward for Mormon missionaries to deal with.

In fact there are many places in the BOM where whole verses are plagiarized word for word from the KJV. These are but a few of the many plagiarized verses that the BOM contains. The fact is, there is not a single shred of anything that could even come close to validating the BOM. First of all, the BOM talks of great wars in which hundreds and thousands were killed yet no one has found any evidence of these wars.

Also, what about all the BOM locations and structures? Where is the proof? For example: where is the "land of Moron, north of the great land of Desolation?" (Ether 7:5, 6; BOM). Where is the evidence for a "King Moron?" Has any BOM town or land, ever been found? The answer categorically is NO! Book of Mormon

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN.

edit on JanuThu, 16 Jan 2014 17:05:26 -06005pm31Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:05:26 -060020140516 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join