It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

With 32 threads and countless posts in the chemtrail forum, he outs himself time and time again..

So where does it say someone can't post or create threads in an area that they have an interest in?

edit on 6-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

It's cool how you can post the threads, but you obviously cannot comprehend the content.
I am not a shill. I am head of the Illuminati. I have earned that title and will NOT be called a shill again. I.....HAVE.....EVOLVED.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Tucket

I.....HAVE.....EVOLVED.

You mean you got a pay increase for your millionth post...Awesome

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

you know what your video's sounds great too. I will take all of these video's as long as it gets people to start to look up at the sky and start to check this stuff out. I don't need to convince you I just need to get people to wake up. So actually the more back and forth we go the bettera thread it will make

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Silly, silly serf. Money is not a worry at this level.

Don't make me have to contact your handler.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

you know what your video's sounds great too.

I just wanted you to see the other side of this topic, and how what you see aren't chemtrails.

I look at it this way...I can give you the information but it is up to you how to use it.

Also there has never been a chemtrail that has been tested when they are supposedly sprayed, so how can one say that they are actually being sprayed.
edit on 6-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Holla for a dolla..

thats the...um..illuminati motto.. right?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

peewee2565

impossible, impossible i quit, not worth the fustration!!! i would suggest takeing that thread down when you guys
are all dead set that everything is all normal and nothing is going on. not worth my fustration!!!!

I don't know whether "something is going on" or not - lots of people say there definitely is something going on, and offer "evidence" - but all the evidence they have ever offered doesn't actually support what they say is "going on" - some of it is just nonsense, some of it appears to be deliberate lies, some of it appears to be confusion due to them not understanding the particular subject they are addressing.

If there IS "something going on" then it would appear that he people spreading all the "evidence" are doing a great job hiding the REAL evidence.

But I think it more likely that ther is nothing "going on"

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

enlightened by ALL of the info i have recieved i do know one thing.......Tesla got the shaft!!! he got so screwed!!!!! He had the future in
the palm of his hands and it got swiped right away from him. Thomas Edison walked right in and took history in a completely different
direction. Who decided that little fiasco? or are you a natural selection type of a person.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Which is fascinating - Tesla's descent into paranoia and irrelevance - but also much irrelevant to geoengineering.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

so okay no one wants to call them chem trails, okay contrails, so what the hell is going on with them? you've seen all the pictures, and all the strange cloud formations? i spent lots of time outside when i was a kid growing up and i'm sorry the skys are not the same. also it's not only a select area, it's everywhere. can there be that many flights everywhere all the time? really? to many people are starting to notice things. something has changed, maybe our atmosphere? from what? if it's not the goverment than how? hairspray? fossil fuels? Or did we loose our ozone and they are hiding it from us by makeing clouds to block out the suns radiation? you know cirrius can be made from contrails. one thing is for sure something is not right. with all the horrible things like tonadoes, floods, sunami's, earthquakes,volcano's, mudslides....mother nature is very upset with the parasites that have been abuseing her.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

peewee2565

so okay no one wants to call them chem trails, okay contrails, so what the hell is going on with them? you've seen all the pictures, and all the strange cloud formations?

I've seen plenty of pictures of contrails and clouds that people claim are unusual for no other apparent reason than they just think they are unusual.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

it's everywhere. can there be that many flights everywhere all the time? really?

Well here is 24 hours of flights just over the US...

And now the world...

So yes there are that many flights everywhere all the time.

You have to remember, just because you sleep doesn't mean the commercial flights stop flying.

Here maybe this will help...

"On any given day, more than 87,000 flights are in the skies in the United States. Only one-third are commercial carriers, like American, United or Southwest. On an average day, air traffic controllers handle 28,537 commercial flights (major and regional airlines), 27,178 general aviation flights (private planes), 24,548 air taxi flights (planes for hire), 5,260 military flights and 2,148 air cargo flights (Federal Express, UPS, etc.). At any given moment, roughly 5,000 planes are in the skies above the United States. In one year, controllers handle an average of 64 million takeoffs and landings."

sos.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

peewee2565

so okay no one wants to call them chem trails, okay contrails, so what the hell is going on with them? you've seen all the pictures, and all the strange cloud formations? i spent lots of time outside when i was a kid growing up and i'm sorry the skys are not the same. also it's not only a select area, it's everywhere. can there be that many flights everywhere all the time? really? to many people are starting to notice things. something has changed,

Maybe it's the number of large jet aircraft in regular service - here's the numbers reported by Boeing....this is all makes and models - not just their own:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Yes, things have indeed changed. I am 45. I remember seeing long contrails that lasted. I do not remember seeing the amount of them I see today. But then again, how would I. Flight traffic has increased a lot, and now there are newer more efficient engines that are more apt to produce contrails. So two factors have increased greatly. I am glad you noticed. That means you are paying attention.

You have two roads to go down here. One makes complete sense. One, you have to really stretch your mind to let things even work in the real world.

Choice A: The lines in the sky are probably just contrails, like they have been since powered flight was possible. They look the same, they react just like clouds as they are man made clouds. They are expected to be there.

Choice B: Some Rouge faction of government (Illuminati) has undertaken a covert spraying operation worldwide for (reasons unknown at this time) There is no evidence to prove it. There are no people coming forward to admit taking part in it. Nobody can find 1 plane that is used for this. Any information that IS provided is found out to be blatant lies. (see pictures of water ballast testing offered as chemtrail planes) And the very folks pushing the whole story are dead set against testing the trails in flight.

Given those choices, please pick the one that makes the most sense to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

network dude

Yes, things have indeed changed. I am 45. I remember seeing long contrails that lasted. I do not remember seeing the amount of them I see today. But then again, how would I. Flight traffic has increased a lot, and now there are newer more efficient engines that are more apt to produce contrails. So two factors have increased greatly. I am glad you noticed. That means you are paying attention.

You have two roads to go down here. One makes complete sense. One, you have to really stretch your mind to let things even work in the real world.

Choice A: The lines in the sky are probably just contrails, like they have been since powered flight was possible. They look the same, they react just like clouds as they are man made clouds. They are expected to be there.

Choice B: Some Rouge faction of government (Illuminati) has undertaken a covert spraying operation worldwide for (reasons unknown at this time) There is no evidence to prove it. There are no people coming forward to admit taking part in it. Nobody can find 1 plane that is used for this. Any information that IS provided is found out to be blatant lies. (see pictures of water ballast testing offered as chemtrail planes) And the very folks pushing the whole story are dead set against testing the trails in flight.

Given those choices, please pick the one that makes the most sense to you.

Red Army?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

I thought we weren't to bring up that name?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oops

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

network dude

Choice B: Some Rouge faction of government (Illuminati) ....

I thought it was the Cerise faction??

(post by peewee2565 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join