It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: 37 Nuclear Missile Launch Officers in Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

When I saw the Reasons for their Firing, I had a picture in my head of Ovomit and crew sitting around a table and Him saying, "Ok, Umm, these two guys here we'll say They are Druggies, These few got cought cheating on the Test, and, Uhhh, Oh Hell say all the rest were caught cheating too cause I can't think of anything else." Lol! Syx.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If they fired every officer who gambled, drank, cheated, killed or lied.....there would be allot of unemployment in Quantico. There is a reason for this targeted exposure, trick is to find out what that is.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

FreedomKnight
Just saw on the Shepard Smith Show on Fox News that 37 Nuclear Missile Launch Officers are involved in a wide scandal.

3 Officers are accused of possessing drugs and 34 are being accused of cheating on a Nuclear Missile Certification Test. The report was vague but there was no mention of these officers be discharged. Shepard Smith said at the end of the segment that the 34 officers caught in the cheating scandal will have to take the test again.

Hmmm this wouldn't have to do with the reported missing nuke heads out of Texas?? Or the firing of 2 top officers in charge of the U.S.'s nuclear arsenal???

2014 is starting out realllly strangeeeeeeeeeee!!

Full Article
edit on 15-1-2014 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

Are you implying these officers are being framed?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Great...but we got to pee in a cup to pay taxes for those guys to be on drugs n holding nukes.
I thought welfare was bad...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi there to all,

There were far more Officers removed for drug uses in the 60`s and 70` and 80`s than in recent years.

during the 70`s especially there were many many silo officers and PTS crews that were found to be using drugs on the job.

if any members want more info and specifics please feel free to ask.

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join