It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a depopulation agenda going on ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, there are many people who believe in this conspiracy, but let me put this question: Isn`t this the easiest thing to do for those "powerful people" who suposedly want it ?

They just had to spread one of those killing virus (they produce, control and keep locked in their sophisticated high-tech labs) in strategic spots arround the world and keep the antidote for themselves and to those they wish to protect and then wait until the population decrease in number to the figures they had previously targeted, until they can deliver the antidote to the people that managed to survive.

They could even target people genetically if they wish.

So if there was such a thing going on I believe it was already done, don`t you think so ATS ?
edit on 14-1-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

CosmicDude
Well, there are many people who believe in this conspiracy, but let me put this question: Isn`t this the easiest thing to do for those "powerful people" who suposedly want this ?

They just had to spread one of those killing virus (they produce, control and keep locked in their sophisticated high-tech labs) in strategic spots arround the world and keep the antidote for themselves and to those they wish to protect and then wait until the population decrease in number to the figures they had previously targeted, until they can deliver the antidote to the people that still survive.

They could even target people genetically if they wish.

So if there was such a thing going on I believe it was already done, don`t you think so ATS ?

They could do that, but who would clear away the BILLIONS of rotting corpses?
Much better to do it slowly and let the victims (us) clear the mess up for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You're absolutely correct.

There are SO MANY ways to get rid of a chunk of the population, and you could totally get away with it if you were in the right position to make it happen.

It's one of the dumbest conspiracies I've ever had the psychosis of latching onto in my past. I feel ashamed for ever entertaining it for an extended period of time.

The quotes which are supposed to confirm the agenda are taken so far out of context, it's just ridiculous.

Of course our world leaders are concerned about the state of the world, and the unchecked growth in population numbers, and the impacts that billions of human beings are having on the habitat and ecosystems. Anyone with half a brain is, as well, myself included.

Doesn't mean they're trying to get rid of 90% of us, just cause. Let nature do it's thing, just like Ted Turner said. It's gonna happen sooner, than later (much sooner), so there's no freaking reason to drop the bomb/virus.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Indeed. Thanks for your answer

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Well if indeed there is a depopulation agenda going on, its not happening where I hail from, Sunny Glasgow. Considering just about every young lassie i seem to come across these days is with child and that's just the indigenous caucasians.

edit on 14-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, of course there is a population reduction agenda going on. That is no secret at all, governments signed a pact long ago. It just seems like their actions weren't working previously so they took it to the next level. I liked it better when you were healthy all along and then just had a heart attack and dropped dead. They are making it painful and expensive nowadays, why do they have to complicate things so much.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Disease would have to be one of the dumbest ways to depopulate the earth. Bio agents are some of the least predictable and hardest to control things there are. Even if they had a vaccine going in that they could use for themselves, there is no guarantee it would stay good or useful depending on what kind of agent they were using.

Classic wars or just plain genocide would work much better and be "cleaner" if that's really what they are after, or they can just continue to mess up the world's food supply so that people starve to death.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

That's not depopuation, that's population control.

Huge difference.

Anyone not in favor of population control measures to some degree is out of their mind!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Genocide is internationally illegal. Wars don't kill nearly as many people as they used to. They were keeping people alive longer through medicines and then we got all sorts of problems with too many people claiming social security for too long. You cannot target a group. You cannot kill someone but you can't be held liable if they consume poisons in their diets if they want to. A few rumors can be spread that there is evidence that something will help you for a certain thing but the evidence neglects to tell you about the negative effects of consuming the food...which is often worse than any benefit.

It's turning into a dog eat dog world. Last man standing is the winner. Only the ones who can see past this will survive.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

webedoomed

That's not depopuation, that's population control.

Huge difference.

Anyone not in favor of population control measures to some degree is out of their mind!

The overall agenda was to reduce worldwide populations from the levels of the time by humane practices. They have still increased most places.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If we're talking about a global agenda, then is genocide really all that illegal?

Look at all the instances of genocide that are going on even as we speak that no one seems to much care about. No one has lifted a finger at Darfur, and there are plenty of other instance of ethnic cleansing that are being carried out that no one reports or attempts to stop.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

If it is a slow kill which seems the most likely, does anyone out there have a mass spec or a combo LGC/GC that could be used to test food, medicine and fuel for "added" poisons? I sold mine back in 2006, so I am at a bit of a loss there. We can't really trust the government labs or even most of the private labs for real results as most of them are bought and paid for by corporate interests.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Dont believe there is a current agenda. However, I do
believe that TPTB will have to develop one for the future
because the planet wont be able to sustain a population of
14b. So thats when something is likely to be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

On global genocide (Eddie Izzard has comments on just about everything):

As far as depopulation, I can think of a ton of ways. Infecting the water supply, the always popular (I don't buy it) chem-trails, food supply (GMO's and what-not, though I don't buy that either). But really, as someone stated already, nature will take its course appropriately. Humans have this fascination with keeping everyone alive for as long as possible. This mentality will lead to a breach on the limit of population sustainability and people will start dying earlier without the help of anyone.

This is all simply my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I find it interesting, when this topic comes up, the immediate nasty attitude that comes up with it. It's a very polarizing issue. I have asked a similar question in other threads...

Given the propensity of those who govern the world, to murder, steal, oppress, and lie. What makes anyone think the current world population figures are even close to being correct? If the population of the earth was only 4 billion, could you prove it wasn't 8 billion?

No? Then why such faith in the numbers doled out to the public? Depopulation is just that easy to hide in plain sight.
edit on 1/14/2014 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is there a depopulation agenda going on? If so it's even more spectacularly unsuccessful than urinating into a volcano to stop it erupting ....

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have often wondered, especially when I read people could be genetically targeted.

But I can't help thinking that its already going on - what keeps coming into my mind is the way cancer has suddenly appeared virtually within every family - that is except the Royals which I find odd - other elite groups we don't see such public faces so can't see whether they are affected by the big C as the rest of us. I did hear that in parts of Irac cancer is as common as the common cold but that was down to the pollution of the weapons used in that country.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ketsuko

If we're talking about a global agenda, then is genocide really all that illegal?

Look at all the instances of genocide that are going on even as we speak that no one seems to much care about. No one has lifted a finger at Darfur, and there are plenty of other instance of ethnic cleansing that are being carried out that no one reports or attempts to stop.

Hey, the leader gets condemned for his actions and they put economic sanctions on the country so they can help the leader by starving the citizens.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

ketsuko
Disease would have to be one of the dumbest ways to depopulate the earth. Bio agents are some of the least predictable and hardest to control things there are. Even if they had a vaccine going in that they could use for themselves, there is no guarantee it would stay good or useful depending on what kind of agent they were using.

Classic wars or just plain genocide would work much better and be "cleaner" if that's really what they are after, or they can just continue to mess up the world's food supply so that people starve to death.

Classic war a "cleaner" depopulation way ? ....Here you have to "clean" the dead bodies plus all the destruction and then have less people to rebuild.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Hmmm, maybe you are right but then we have to believe in other conspiracies that deal with national and international organizations hiding (or giving wrong) numbers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join