It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This shouldn't have bugged me but... (Woman Bashing Rebuttal by me.. )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

And we can always memorize their names and never read another post of theirs. Memorizing right now....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hey did you know a woman invented kevlar?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

stirling
Its been my experience that most women are of a parasitical nature......science tells us their hard wirng has them walking down the aisle and looking over the audience for a suitable replacement in the eventuality the present union fails.....
Women have a penchant for revenge which transcends the average males.....and they are willing to go to most any length to accomplish that self set task....should you cross one, you have created a lifelong enemy of implacable nature......
Women are devious,and certainly ambivalent when it comes to loyalty or their own comforts.
They also tend to be easily led astray.......

I sure hope you are being sarcastic...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Did you notice the lack of grammatical errors in that little picture [sarcasm]? Next time just tell them you cannot be bothered to read something if they aren't intelligent enough to use the English language properly.

People like that are not worth your time, and you know it. Its difficult, we all let things get under our skin from time to time, but this sort of woman hater is; a low class, cannot get a date, wannabe man. I'm not bothered, besides, if there weren't men like this in the world then I might have to do some physical labor. I prefer not to if I don't have to, and that species, means I don't have to because they are all to happy to prove themselves as "men"

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I like women so much, I married one of your species.

She's an RN. Taking care of sick people, two children, and a whiny (
) husband on occasion takes more fortitude than most people I know.

We have a decorative tile in our house. A Yin/Yang symbol.

We complement each other. My strengths coordinate with her weaknesses, and my weaknesses coordinate with her strengths.

To attribute just one set of characteristics on a gender, denies the other (often hidden) attributes.

-That's all I have to say about the subject. You gals continue on chit-chatting in the kitchen. Footballs on. *grunt* -

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
While I agree with the OP 100%, it's the emotional need to respond that somehow strikes me.

Just ignore the mouth-breathers. Their lot will eventually be bred out.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
BTW, I absolutely make better sandwiches. Why would I wish to outsource?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I really can't stress this point enough, normally it wouldn't have bugged me, this time it just I don't know, this guy seemed so angry and unhappy that I almost kept wondering where the punchline was, that was until his final diatribe, then I was angry for some odd reason..

It should have been cannon fodder for some good fun, but..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

vkey08
I really can't stress this point enough, normally it wouldn't have bugged me, this time it just I don't know, this guy seemed so angry and unhappy that I almost kept wondering where the punchline was, that was until his final diatribe, then I was angry for some odd reason..

It bugged you because he denied your very existence. You, according to people like him, don't actually exist.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

beezzer

vkey08

It bugged you because he denied your very existence. You, according to people like him, don't actually exist.

I get your point completely, beezzer....I do.

But someone can deny all they want, so long as they are not in a position of power above you.

Otherwise, just ignore the knuckle-dragging neanderthal. It doesn't mean anything other than the idea that the person who made these comments is a moron.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I hear ya, his lack of any kind of intelligent responses in his own thread had me a bit worked up as well and I was crafting my own response to him when I realized it was pointless. I walked away to take care of a few things and cool down when the realization hit me that he was about as mentally capable as the dried beans I was preparing to cook up for dinner. Then, instead of being angry over his public display of sheer nincompoopery it made me laugh out loud.

Just keep in mind that folks like this have nothing but words to attempt to bring you down because you pose a threat to them, pure and simple. You are a capable, intelligent and confident woman and therefore a threat to dinks like that. Just remember should anything ever happen in your lifetime you, your family and anyone else you choose to include in your survival plans will be well and good long after people with the midset like his are pushing up daisies.

One day karma will squash his dogma like a bug on a windshield. Until such time, all I can do is pray that the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have not read the other thread you speak of. But I did read the OP in this one. I am a male of 51, married, father, son, brother. Any man that can have the attitude you describe in the OP about women in general..is in fact NO MAN AT ALL. In order for that poster to even be here on this rock with all the rest of us is because he has a mother. A mother that had her body invaded by a foreign matter (him) for nine months. Then the years of raising and taking care of & protecting him. Without women men would cease to exist. Yea I do agree, you need to "fix him a sandwich" a really good sandwich of CROW. As a man, let me apologize for the man that said those things.

Women, the best thing that ever happened to man.....hands down!! Oh, and 1972 Olds Cutlass 442, black on gold package with the his/hers shifter. That could possibly be more awesome ..at times!
edit on 14-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hi vk. Sadly this seems to happen quite often here, either it's delivered directly as in that post to you, or indirectly (hidden in posts supposedly unrelated, but not really). I for one do not tolerate this in my sphere of life and will not do so here either. I will respond as appropriate to bring this disgusting behaviour to light or if there is any validity to bring it to an intelligent debate (which is easier said than done), all the while hoping that bystanders who believe in basic human rights for all will do the right thing and step up and respond. I guess I've lived much longer and experienced more of this blatant sexism than you, because I don't get angry anymore, but rather feel pity for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by vkey08

No use getting upset over irrational people.

I totally agree with the above comment. No use getting upset especially in the today's society where women have much more rights than man. Try and get divorced, take a child custody or battle over a financial obligation such as alimony or child support etc and you'll know who calls the shot. Check most of the TV shows, movies etc. There is no one episode where a guy doesn't get emasculated, stepped on or wiped. There is a whole propaganda machine that is trying to picture a woozy man and a I decide everything type of woman. Is like they're trying to switch the center of "power" and (apparently) head toward a matriarchal society but on the expense of the man. So it's pointless complaining over an irrational remark over the internet when the reality speaks totally differently.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I for one believe it's high time we turn all decision making duties over to women. If not to make things better, then to just see what happens. Men have been calling the shots for thousands of years now and this is what we've got. This is the best men can do? Give the ladies a shot - take all the men out of office, and let's see what women do with the world.

Little boys get very hurt when they're rejected by pretty ladies, even if, and especially if the rejection comes in the form of ignoring or neglecting the boy. This is because little boys need the love only a mother can give. If the little boy is a little jerk, then they don't get the love from their mother, and they don't get the love from would-be mama surrogates. If they are truly little boys, then they become bigger little jerks. When they become men, they give up their jerkish ways, because they really need their mama BAD by that point.

I have a theory that the male of the species is smartest when he is 11 or 12 years old. When he hits puberty, he naturally loses about 60 IQ points, and has to apply great effort until the age of 24 or 25, sometimes even into their late 30's to earn back those IQ points.

In my career, I've been watching predominantly men play poker all day, and I've come to not like them very much in general, I have to accept each man on a completely individual basis, if at all. In my estimation, they're asshats for the most part and I would rather have little to do with them except for the few that don't cause me to convulse as if watching Springer.

I believe that the one inequality, were it to be rectified, would lead to the breakdown of all other ideas of inequality/superiority. That inequality is the one that exists between men and women. But it's not so simple that women be equal to men in superficial ways, but that both men and women recognize and respect both the male and female aspects of and in themselves. Then there will be equality, then there will be compassion for fellow humans.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Asking women to make sandwich is a disgrace, Men are better cooks.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Oh, I read that thread, and my first impression was that this person has some anger issues, and hates women.
I wasn't going to waste my time to respond to him, because I know that it would have been useless.

And besides you already had our backs.

I starred each of your posts to him on that thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It seems to me that the that the thread and/or post you're referring to should have had a big ol' "Extreme T&C Violation" slapped on it.

"16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone."

I really hope it was shut down.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is about an ATS thread? Anyone have a link?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

intrepid
This is about an ATS thread? Anyone have a link?

Tho that thread is a discussion... due to its biasness some ppl may see it as bashing. But i believe that poster is banned.

something long the lines of "only the young and rich" survive or something.

here you go.. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/14/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join