It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This shouldn't have bugged me but... (Woman Bashing Rebuttal by me.. )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Oops, someone else was quicker.

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I might have to disagree with you on that. Lucid

-holds up pan of crusty, burnt...food?-

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OK...and what was so misogynistic about that OP? Something that came later?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes, the insulting and name calling comes later.
I think after page 5.

Just checked , it's on page 6.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well I read through his post and all I can do is shake my head. My wife would destroy that idiot if he talked to her like he talked to you. He needs to move out of his moms basement.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

Yes, the insulting and name calling comes later.
I think after page 5.

Just checked , it's on page 6.

/And I was only responding to the picture link that he had up from imgur Intrepid as that's really what bugged me, and I still can't explain WHY it hit me this hard this time..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I only just noticed this thread.
I never click on the 'off topic' forum, but I was bored.

You think you're upset! He never even made me that video of him strapping himself to a tree!
I'm gutted!!

Chin up chick. The good thing about it is, in real life, you wouldn't even associate with the likes of him. Your paths will never cross. He's just an angry, rude, aggressive, sad and probably lonely individual. And thank goodness he is not your 'typical' man. There are plenty of real men out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

luciddream

intrepid
This is about an ATS thread? Anyone have a link?

Tho that thread is a discussion... due to its biasness some ppl may see it as bashing. But i believe that poster is banned.

something long the lines of "only the young and rich" survive or something.

here you go.. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/14/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

The discussion topic itself is fascinating, and there are merits to the whole rich/poor survival thing.. The total disregard for women as it went on was uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Can you explain to me why the moderators let him get away with that crap but deleted my post on page one of this thread?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
edited oops.. wrong post
edit on 1412014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I read the original topic and I have come to the conclusion that everyone got trolled pretty hard.

It would still be cool if someone made a SHTF topic.

There are nearly enough of those.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

vkey08
Someone started a thread in which they exclaimed that only young males (18-40) would be able to survive an end of the world scenario and used the thread to bash women in a big way, to the point that their response to me was the following picture from imgur..

imgur image

They also went on to say that because I felt I was equal to men in a lot of ways that I was in their eyes a man and therefore deserved to be beaten by them.. Now normally I have a lot of fun with people like this as they are clearly angry at something, or just had a woman do something to them that made them feel like they do but it kept bugging me this image he posted so I finally did a line by line response to it.. The - lines denote the original and lines marked R: are my responses. Am i really overreacting? i think I may be.. but sheesh it finally just got to me..

So You think You’re Superior

Line By Line Rebuttal:

- You Have never been forced to die in war.

R: NO, we haven’t we choose to die in war for your freedom.

- You are not capable of performing the same tasks men do because you lack the ambition and devotion to do a good job at anything. This is why you get paid less.

R: You obviously haven’t seen any of my artwork. Which is as good as if not better than some men I know. I am also one of the most driven because of the fact that people don’t think women can or should be doing it.

- You have never ruled the world. Because you lack the enough physical strength and intelligence to lead an army or nation.

R: Two words Angela Merkel and Margaret Thatcher (and for good measure Catherine of Russia)

- The only reason you need wimpy support groups (i.e. Feminism) is because of your primal instinct of inferiority.

R: Hm.. Please direct me to the nearest Feminism Group, there aren’t any around here, and I am pretty sure anywhere else for that matter. However I know of several male only clubs that cater to the need for men to be primal..

- You have never invented anything worth mentioning during the last thousand years of recorded human history. That Computer you’re using, the electricity, the house you live in, the car you drive, the job you work for, the gasoline that fuels your car, the desk the pencil, the paper, and everything you use in your daily life was invented by men.

R: Marie Curie (discovered Radium), Grace Hopper (FORTRAN), Hedy Lammar (Secret Communications System, the precursor of today’s wireless communications), Mary Anderson (Windshield wipers) Stephanie Kwolek (KEVLAR), Rachael Zimmerman (Blissymbol Printer) the lat goes on and on and on..

- Mathematics, philosophy, science, medicine, and all of the important building blocks of modern society were created by men.

R: Actually Mathematics is a pretty base theory and transcends gender, philosophy was not created it is a type of discipline people study, same with Science and Medicine…

- You are only to provide us men with your physical beauty. Which is the only worthy talent you posses besides bearing children. If you can’t do that you’re worthless.

R: uh…. what? Name the last time a MAN gave birth to a child.. Damn straight.

- Now go make me a sandwich

R: No I don’t think so, you see, I’m too busy being productive rather than trying to figure out all the ways that men are superior, so make your own lunch..

I have never thought that women or even men are truly beautiful..

Also the child-bearing abilities of women is the true curse of women.. for the women themselves..

any being who has to go through all the hardships of bearing children like the women on this earth.. like the animals on this earth are truly cursed indeed..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by OrphanApology

Just saying that men have done and always will do stupid things to impress a woman.

I have been married for nearly twenty years and have always thought of my wife as an equal. I also have a daughter that I teach to have a strong will and hopefully she will not defer to the will of a jerk. Only time can tell if she is learning the lesson.

Which goes to prove most men are as stupid as most women

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Advantage

CIAGypsy
I realize there are men out there who think that way, but letting them get to you only gives them power. Ignore it as they are inconsequential.

Exactly.
IMO...OP needs to learn that it isnt necessary to have the need to validate yourself by throwing your "creds" out there to prove anything to that type. Trust me.. he doesnt care, it doesnt make any difference, and in reality he is entitled to his opinion. ( Regardless of how ignorant it is.. its his.)

Knowing my own accomplishments versus someone who thinks as that particular person thinks and being secure in myself and my own abilities.... that thread and his comments didnt bother me a bit!

now there marks some semblance of intelligence.. since most men and most women are animals anyway.. what do you care what an animal think of a higher being?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

That's a good lesson to teach. Children actually learn more from watching their caretakers/parents about love than any "speech" from them. If you respect your wife then you have increased her chances of finding a respectful mate by about 100%. Same thing with your wife respecting herself enough to be with someone respectful lol.

Men do act stupid chasing after girls but I think that's anyone when they're really attracted to someone. I wouldn't have wanted any cameras following me around when I was 18, that's for sure. Youth is full of mistakes. It's like that saying about youth being wasted on the young, it's definitely true!

Men do the stupid acts of chasing but tis women who do the stupid acts of wanting to be chased..

doh!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Meh.

You just have to remind yourself sometimes that not every single member of our species has evolved enough to climb down from the trees. If nothing else, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor buggers that have been left behind.... still swingin'.

And don't you just love all the big bad brave keyboard warriors on the internet ?
Pfft, low IQ is as low IQ does.

Speaking for myself, I find it much more fun to just psychologically traumatize them with wisdom and wit instead.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

YourGod

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by OrphanApology

Just saying that men have done and always will do stupid things to impress a woman.

I have been married for nearly twenty years and have always thought of my wife as an equal. I also have a daughter that I teach to have a strong will and hopefully she will not defer to the will of a jerk. Only time can tell if she is learning the lesson.

Which goes to prove most men are as stupid as most women

Stupid as most women? huh? Please clarify that statement?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

YourGod

OrphanApology
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

That's a good lesson to teach. Children actually learn more from watching their caretakers/parents about love than any "speech" from them. If you respect your wife then you have increased her chances of finding a respectful mate by about 100%. Same thing with your wife respecting herself enough to be with someone respectful lol.

Men do act stupid chasing after girls but I think that's anyone when they're really attracted to someone. I wouldn't have wanted any cameras following me around when I was 18, that's for sure. Youth is full of mistakes. It's like that saying about youth being wasted on the young, it's definitely true!

Men do the stupid acts of chasing but tis women who do the stupid acts of wanting to be chased..

doh!

This is nature (survival of our species) at work for procreation, it has nothing to do with stupidity. In nature, most often the female chooses the mate, not the other way round. Basic.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

luciddream
Asking women to make sandwich is a disgrace, Men are better cooks.

Men are only better at sandwiches because they don't know how to cook...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thread closed.
We don't do spin-off threads here, sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join