It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl XLVIII 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

Its pretty old, came out in the begging of the season, or somewhere around there. He needs to win this weekend to fit the image he is portraying in that commercial though.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The commercial fits right in with my theory of the NFL being fixed. It perfectly predicts the upcoming showdown this Sunday. The video said it was uploaded December 8th, is that official release?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness

The commercial fits right in with my theory of the NFL being fixed. It perfectly predicts the upcoming showdown this Sunday. The video said it was uploaded December 8th, is that official release?

Lol the seahawks and the niners meet twice a year every year.... So they didn't predict anything other then that Kap will at one point go to Seattle And I am not sure the official release date, just know i've seen it on tv countless times. They have another one of Kevin Garnett going into Brooklyn

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Oh my bad then, sorry for mis-interpreting what you said!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
just got this from google.. LOL.. wow.. !

www.debate.org...

and then there's this little tidbit..

SEATTLE — Replacement field judge Jeff Sardorus, a former Pac-12 official who was part of the crew for the Week 1 game between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals, had officiated Seahawks practices each of the last three seasons (though not 2012) despite the fact that it's a direct violation of the NFL's supposed rules regarding conflict of interest, according to Albert Breer of NFL.com

Breer reported that the NFL's internal memo to the replacement officials indicated that "effective immediately, officials will not work NFL team scrimmages during the week."
Yahoo Sports
edit on 18-1-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Yea but the commercial makes Kap look cool and Seahawk fans look insane.
A few signs say " Stay in the Bay" showing that he is going into Seattle.
Yet the 2nd game took place in San Francisco.
So the commercial is implying a 2nd visit to Seattle.
Which just happens to be this Sunday.
NFL=Fixed

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I really think it is just commentary on the new rivalry developing in the NFC west. The reputation of the 12th man and the loud crowd plays right into there advertising. Dr. Dre get's a free be without using any NFL licensing betting on the rivalries reputation would fill the blanks. It was pretty much consider a forgone conclusion that the road to the Super Bowl would have to go through Seattle when the Hawk's trounced the Saints Dec 2nd 34-7. Kaepernick will have a hard time blocking out the 12th man during the game not to mention the 11 guys on the field with him in their sites.
GO Hawks !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

revolutionaryawareness

Yea but the commercial makes Kap look cool and Seahawk fans look insane.
A few signs say " Stay in the Bay" showing that he is going into Seattle.
Yet the 2nd game took place in San Francisco.
So the commercial is implying a 2nd visit to Seattle.
Which just happens to be this Sunday.
NFL=Fixed

It may have even been out before the first game. But I bet they are going to air that commercial next year to man. And this is kaps 3 or 4 visit there now. All it is showing is Kap going into seattle which he will do a lot in his playing days. Now if they had a sign with the score in the backround, then you go tme

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure it first aired during pre-season. They started showing it more though later in the season. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yea i guess it really doesn't mean much, especially if it came out early in the year. I thought it was new. I will say though that I don't see many cool Russell Wilson commercials lol. Game day is almost here, I still predict a huge game for Kap mostly through the air. I have no clue tho for the Brady vs Manning showdown. Still like Denver
edit on 18-1-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

SheopleNation
Bowman Seals Candlestick's Legacy

~$heopleNation

NFL.com vids wont play for me for some reason, tried watching your willis micd up too and wasnt able to

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That is a shame, because both are great videos. The second is Bowman's miracle interception at the end of the game against the Falcons on Monday night football, which was the last game ever played at Candlestick Park.

It's in slow motion with Journey's "when the lights go down in the City by the bay" playing. If you search the official 49er website's 49er studios videos on another device, you can probably view it. It's a classic if you're a Niner fan. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

SheopleNation

That is a shame, because both are great videos. The second is Bowman's miracle interception at the end of the game against the Falcons on Monday night football, which was the last game ever played at Candlestick Park.

It's in slow motion with Journey's "when the lights go down in the City by the bay" playing. If you search the official 49er website's 49er studios videos on another device, you can probably view it. It's a classic if you're a Niner fan. ~$heopleNation

Ugh, i was watching that game and my friend asked me to go with him to a store real quick, so i paused and went out and Murphys law would have it, we were gone for like 2 hours. Media blackout whole time, get home and start the game up from the 3rd quarter. So since the game went past the allotted time, the rec cut off right when the falcons got the onside kick... I was so mad. Crazy play though, sounds like a great vid, gonna have to catch that one

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Like all SF games this season, i'll be listening via radio (no cable) I hear the plays 10 seconds before it happens on TV, then wait for my neighborhood to errupt after a big down. Manning with 214 yards at the half, Denver looking good.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

Is it a 10 second delay? If so then they need to work on what is getting through that delay lol. I hear clear cut f bombs almost every game.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, The Bronco v Patriots game would have interesting, if the Pats had ever showed up. :/

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They need a run game. Just no supporting receivers for brady. He seems off today though, left some points on the board with some missed throws. I bet if blount woulda got going early, probably a lot better of a game.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Where's his defense?

He's been sacked more times than ROME!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yea, in fact the whole 3rd quarter of the Panthers/SF game was a 14 second delay. Then back to 10 like usual. Listening to local knbr 680.
Manning approaching 400 yards, this game is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join