It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl XLVIII 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The games are fixed based on the point spread it seems like. Organized crime/gambling. Here is a another quick NFL example of them fixing the plays to save the spread. (Warning language) Detroit Lions

As for the hockey puck, I can think of a quick answer. Magnetism. Something under the ice is emitting so strong that the specially made puck wouldn't go in, even if they tried. Like when you put 2 magnets together and they force opposite each other. Talk about fixed!
However, the most obvious of all sports being rigged is the NBA. At least in terms of evidence available on YouTube.

NBA fixed

(9:14 mark is best evidence of both teams working together to act out a foul. Lebron James and Derek Fisher. 100% fake. The video also draws attention to how many flops players make to give refs the opportunity to call or not call a foul. I reccomend the video when u have time)

I don't know if u guys remember that Tim Donaghy guy. NBA ref caught fixing games. Then he took to YouTube to help expose games himself! Odd move.

Miami Heat fixed

edit: I officially change my SB pick to Denver the more I think about it. Its all for Manning. There are only 2 teams better than SF. Seattle and Denver. If Manning retires, then Seattle is San Frans biggest threat. If the game was rigged in favor of Seattle, what if SF truley is the best team? Look out for them next year, maybe we acquire another key player or 2.
49ers host the 2016 SB in their own stadium, meaning some big games must take place there prior to break it in. I have a feeling Kap will only get better, I can't see them not winning the NFC west next year.

edit on 21-1-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

BlastedCaddy
Pats V. Niners, Pats by a lot. Kaepernick will not look like he did last year.

Welp I was wrong....

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

But they don't always fix those speards. I'd say the owners and refs and maybe coaches do their best to steer the games the way they want. But i wont beileve its "fixed" until i start seeing players take dives..

NBA is fixed... But since they have free throws its a lot easier to accomplish the goal.

Now for every game you find that stops the speard form being covered, i bet if you do the research you will find just as many trash tds that screw vegas. My old boss was a a gambler, on almost every nfl game. And I hear from him both sides. More times then not tho it was "Man im glad they scored that late td so they covered"

Magnetism in the puck makes sense but how would you be able to have the reaction speed to do it... And if it was always on (until the game isn't tied i guess) wouldn't it cause a lot more puck anomalies seeing as that puck just shot out the other way?

I climbed up the fence a little, not quite to the top yet

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well was still a good season for SF. Terrible finish though. Hated to see Bowman get injured like that, wish him a good recovery, he's a great football player.

Now I just hope Manning carves up Seattle's secondary, which won't be easy, but if anyone can do it, it's him. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Ya, not ready to say kap choked at the end, but that fumble and interception were easily avoidable. He had been feeling the pressure all game and going off and that time he has to just sit there.. and the interception to chancller... Wrong saftey to try and throw over his head. But like you said still great season, and it was good to see them win on the road in the playoffs. If we don't lose much, can't think off hand who is up for FA. Should be a repeat next season.
Now what to draft...I say it is DT. The inside of the D line was good, but i say the weak point of the front 7.

Did you know it is Ken Norton Jr that is the hawks LB coach?? Irks me all the time. Grew up watching him just dominate for the niners

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

I love this clip of a NY Giant player told to fake an injury, but the call got mixed up and 2 Giants fell and faked being injured. Fake Injury
I know this is a strategy, but it gives you a glimpse of true deception, hidden from fans.

The hockey puck thing is weird, I don't watch hockey but instantly figured it was a under the ice type contraption reacting with the puck. Crazy to imagine they would go to such lengths.

Can't wait to see the Super Bowl and if it is indeed, called in favor of the great Manning. He doesn't have much left career wise, but still broke NFL records all season long. Seems fitting they send him off with a win.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

O ya i was watching that giants game. That one was on sportcenter for like a week. You are seeing that more in college then the pros, since outside of denver and Phily and i guess sometimes indy, no one really runs a no huddle offense. And injuries don't change scores as directly as fixing a play would as your previous examples.

Well if the NFL is fixed then peyton gets this one. Then we might have to worry bout the manning bowl. Say niners and giants in Levi stadium for the NFC champ with a fixed game going to eli?
So by that logic i have to deny the nfl is fixed so i can sell my self niners going to the SB next year lol!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have a feeling kaepernick is the NFL's golden child. Best runner amongst all quarter backs and just needs a tad bit work on accuracy. They will guide him to a Super Bowl soon, if not next year. Remember, he has the #1 selling jersey in America not just San Fran. Plus if you think about all the actors and effort put into that headphone commercial, u can tell they love this guy.
But they can't pit him vs Manning, that would mean Kap losing yet another Super Bowl if the Denver fix is in. Bad for overall business. Instead I expect small market Seattle to tank the matchup, unnoticeably of course. All it takes is a few blown calls to sway a decision.

As for the fake injuries, I see them more of an issue in the MLB and NBA. Paul Pierce has an epic fake injury I'll try and find that. Check out this Derek Jeter injury I assume is fake. Why, because it was Game 1 of the 2012 ALCS. Winner of the Series goes to the World Series to face the San Francisco Giants. What is the best way to tank 4 games and allow Detroit to move on? Lose your superstar in the first game. Tell me if this injury looks authentic:

Derek Cheater

edit: Paul Pierce Fakery There is better video of it, but he flops and realizes it didn't work so he goes all the way with it. Had to be carried off the court. Then comes back into the game soon after lol!
edit on 21-1-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The paul perice one is amazing, I watch between 4-7 games per year of nba, the finals lol.
Now as far as injuries go, the player would have to be paid before hand to risk losing the amount they lose, especially a guy like jeter, in incentives and clauses in the contracts. Not saying it can't happen, just where are the jaded players that got the short end of that stick. I did say if it was at player level it would be the franchise/star players and jeter would qualify, but at same time the steeler game shows how the star players can be the one to screw the pooch for you.. or at least try and then have the man shut you down haha

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yea deffinitly fat bonuses for players willing to fake injuries/commit errors/throw games. In the Derek Jeter case, I bet he was told: If a ball comes your way and you can act out an injury, do it! Make it look real Derek. $3 mil bonus is awaiting.
He still didn't do that great of acting, since nothing happened to him at all in the replay. These are athletes not glass dolls.

I want to sidetrack and accuse Reggie Miller real quick. He is a broadcaster now for fixed NBA games but as a player, it seems the fix was still in. He is well known for this game and one of the most "clutch performances in playoff history". Eastern Conference Semi Finals Game 1. Pacers vs Knicks. 18.7 seconds left in the game, Pacers down by 6. Then this happens:

New York Knicks Epic Fail

Virtually everything about that final 18 seconds was fixed. Reggie nails a 3, defender "slips" allowing a direct pass to Reggie again for a second 3 attempt which he nails. Game tied.
Pacers foul (why?) and Knicks luckily miss both free throws, but get the offensive rebound. Ewing aims for the iron back piece of the rim and purposely misses the shot. Of course Miller gets it and is fouled. He makes the winning points. 7 seconds left, Knicks have plenty of time but flub the hell out the final play. Pacers win. Reggie Miller the hero.
The fix was in.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Did you know it is Ken Norton Jr that is the hawks LB coach?? Irks me all the time. Grew up watching him just dominate for the niners

He was on the team for the 94 season Super Bowl, stud. I remember we stole him from Dallas. Then Dallas stole Sanders from us.

That was the most miserable time of my NFL fan life. I still got the Sports illustrated magazine with Prime Time on the cover in a Big D uniform just after signing with them.

No, I was not aware that he is their LB coach. That irks me too now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Haters gonna Hate.... Forty Niners are a great team, Cardinals are a great team that would have made the play offs if they were in another division. The Rams are on the mend, and look to be good next year. The best division in the NFL makes for the best teams in the NFL.

Does anyone Know What the Hawk Say's.....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyMentat

Who is hating? You guys have a very good football team. Too bad Manning and Denver are better though. No worries, You'll see the light in 8 days.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Possible Super Bowl Illuminati agenda:

33rd degree in freemasonry
Super Bowl XLVIII is on the 33rd day of 2014
Kickoff is at 3:30
Last SB (SF vs Bal) power outage last for 33 minutes (33:55)

Broncos vs Pats game, Manning yelled "Omaha" 44 times
Word is similar to Obama. O-ba-ma O-ma-ha. 44th president
Manning's last SB was Super Bowl 44, which he lost on a late int.(fake)

2014 is the year of the Horse
Bible warns of a pale horse in the apocalypse = Broncos

Coincidentally both states the teams play in, legalized marijuana

666 (6+6+6= 18 Manning's number)

Here's all that in video form i made, plus marshawn lynch at the very end possibly proving that the upcoming SB match was fixed from the start. Also some Batman/Super Bowl 2013 stuff.

Illuminati Super Bowl Agenda

That said, it doesn't much matter who wins. They wouldn't leave the Super Bowl, that millions are watching, up to chance. The outcome will be predetermined. Since its the year of the horse and manning lost his last Super Bowl, I think Denver wins. However, an article came out on ESPN that Floyd May weather put $10 million on the Broncos to win. I don't know if thats good or bad, but it could be a trap article to set up a Seahawk shocker.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Kickoff is at 4:30 EST, so 3:30 only applies to those in the CST time zone.. Anyway, the very last part of the vid you linked was kind of interesting, but I'm sure many players are over confident in the beginning of the year. I wonder how many non-mice'd players said similar things from different teams.

Otherwise, Manning being a part of some Illuminati scheme and 44 "Omahas" having some kind of hidden symbolic Illuminati significance? Sorry, no way, lol. Omaha=a city in Nebraska not Obama. Do you really think Manning purposely aligned his number of "Omahas" to match the 44th president and his last Superbowl? That's an awful lot of effort for a whole lot of nothing IMO. There is no significance whatsoever to those match-ups.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the last part was just sherman telling him to watch his mouth because he is mic'd
Seen 100 of those where the player says there are going to the SB.
The omaha and the obama thing is a huuuggge stretch, that is just numbers matching up.

I agree that the NFL will do everything they can to make sure the money goes there way, just not ready to admit they fix the whole season. I be more likely to agree with the idea if it was a game to game fix.
That pic peyton threw wasn't on purpose, that is a designed play that i am sure the saints scouted and harper knew where peyton likes to go when there is an all out blitz. All the corner did was jump the route, very common play in a uncommon situation

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Satan
Peyton
Seyton Manning
666 = Manning's #18
Marshawn Lynch "Beast Mode"
This has Illuminati written all over, should be a "hell" of a halftime show.
I also read that the Simpson predicted this SB matchup on a 2005 episode aired on September 11th, Season 17 Episode 1.
Simpsons
Could be nothing, but if u read the top comment in that link, other people seem to be thinking otherwise.

Also why play a Super Bowl in New York city during winter? In a open air stadium! People are predicting a false flag will happen but nothing ever does. My pick is with Denver but I can easily imagine the confetti falling around happy seahawk players. Its all fixed anyways. Look for blatant non calls or calls that change the course of the game.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wow, seeing a conspiracy in every number and letter. That is a special level of paranoid.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Broncos are getting killed.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well. Manning tanked it. He is a huge NFL marketing symbol, but most likely kept around as a prop piece to create shocking football drama. The last possible scenario fans could predict was a Seattle blow out and the script writers delivered just that. Is Seattle that good or was Denver falsley glamorized when they were actually just mediocre? Between both the AFC and NFC, the best 2 teams are the 49ers and Hawks. If the Hawks don't repeat in Super Bowl 49 next year, I'm sure we will be watching the 49ers. Besides the game, Bruno Mars was singing about sex and satan in his song "locked out of heaven". Great, wholesome family entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join