It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Tiberius; Freemasonry and Organized Crime in the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Operation Tiberius happened, face it!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A thread of ''Is ATS a front / pawn for 'freemasons' or ignorant of REAL CORRUPTION'' is a logical step.

I guess this thread has proved something I have long suspected.

Long live TRUTH and real FREEDOM.

The enslavers and evil beings will fail, they are doomed and the Absolute Powers of Eternity and Karma will show them no mercy.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
I told of some life experiences NOT OPINIONS. Therefore you ARGUING about whether or not they happened is harassment.

You claimed these experiences happened therefore people questioning them is legitimate and well within the Terms and Conditions. If you feel otherwise hit the alert button.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yep, because we have the power to shut you down and silence you. After all, we have been suppressing your speech from the beginning. Oh, wait, ...no we didn't.

Get over yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wrong.

I told an experience that happened to me. If you don't believe it fine, I couldn't care less for your opinions, however accusing me of lying continuously on a forum is harassment.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

network dude

Yep, because we have the power to shut you down and silence you. After all, we have been suppressing your speech from the beginning. Oh, wait, ...no we didn't.

Get over yourself.

By ''you'' and ''your speech'' do you mean the collective population that aren't 'freemasons', you wanted to say ''minions'' didn't you and by ''we'' are you referring to yourself as some sort of power, you wanted to say ''the elite'' didn't you.

And all because the world (and obviously Scotland Yard) doesn't believe in the good fairy freemason and all it's lovely inspirational deeds, healing the world via organised crime. Ahem. Reality bites huh? Oh wait deluded charity criminals can't spell ethics can they.

Here it is E T H I C S, google it, then write it 100 times, with definition.

Someday you might just get the meaning of that word, if you do, be sure to tell your chums down at the good ship freemason aka HMP Wherever. Now go polish your halo, erm I mean trident.

You need to get over yourself.
edit on 17-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Operation Tiberius. This is a case study from the Scotland Yard investigations that 'freemasons' on this thread are denying.

Operation Tiberius case studiees

One corrupt detective chief inspector who was identified by Tiberius sold his car to a known criminal, who was also a protected informant. The deal had been arranged by another corrupt officer – the informant’s handler – who was identified by Tiberius as “raping, blackmailing and encouraging the informant to facilitate the importation of heroin”.

The report does not identify any action taken by the Met against the serving officer for his behaviour.

Destroying evidence

The trial of a man who was charged with drug trafficking offences collapsed after the disappearance of two crucial surveillance logs which, the report claims, were removed by two detective sergeants. Tiberius said each defendant “paid £15,000 into a fund to pay for the police officers to destroy the logs”.

Analysis of phone records by Tiberius showed contact between one of the detective sergeants and a named former detective superintendent – who was in charge of the original anti-corruption investigation into the missing logs.

Colluding with criminals

On another occasion, when detectives raided the home of a “high-echelon criminal” believed by police to be involved in the “importation and distribution of controlled drugs” in east London, they found a five-page computerised printout that, it is claimed, indicated two serving Met police officers were in his pay.

During the inquiry, an investigating officer was approached by a corrupt colleague who had worked out the target and told him not to pursue the suspected drug dealer as he was a “nice fella” and was expecting a big “security contract”. He stated: “If you don’t touch him he’ll help you.”

One year later Essex Police began a separate inquiry into the same suspected drug dealer after receiving intelligence that he was importing drugs and distributing them in nightclubs. The investigation began examining the stabbing of a man at a club in February 2001 – an attack that was thought to be linked to the alleged drug dealer.

According to the report, the same corrupt police officer then called the investigating Essex officer, who recalled: “He told me that bad people go to the club and asked if I knew who they were.”

Tiberius noted the corrupt police officer also had an “ongoing sexual relationship with a female drug supplier” and was accessing police intelligence on her behalf.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Operation Tiberius. This is a case study from the Scotland Yard investigations that 'freemasons' on this thread are denying.

Exactly what are we denying? Show me the report and then we can discuss it. Oh, wait, its not out yet. All we have is the "leaked" information.

Hell, we haven't even denied your wild accusations. We could not as we weren't there. But now I am confused, if we weren't there, how is it that we are being blamed...........?

Edit to add:
And please explain what relevance your quote has to Freemasons?

edit on 17-1-2014 by network dude because: enjoying the view of the townspeople with pitchforks and torches.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just a quickie so to speak.

If freemasonry and their members are judged to be an organised crime syndicate why in Germany circa 1935_1945 (and later in other occupied countries) where Freemasons and their lodges where treated on pare the same as Jewish people as in they where rounded up and sent to concentration camps and eventually murdered.

Hitler would have been astute enough to want to keep the freemasons and there version of networking "on side" so to speak.

The freemason conspiracy off world domination really does wash with me.
To me there a bunch off like minded business men cutting the right "moral" deal on behalf off their community and less minded people such as myself.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
A thread of ''Is ATS a front / pawn for 'freemasons' or ignorant of REAL CORRUPTION'' .

As both an ATS Staffer AND a long-time Freemason, I have nothing whatsoever against the truth. I seek it and embrace it when I see it. And if "Operation Tiberius" really happened and respectable sources such as Scotland Yard say so, then thats something to respect and pay attention to. You will generally find that Freemasons are truth-lovers, even if it would hurt their own organization.

Ive been a traveling Freemason and have met thousands of many different lodges. I havent seen any indication of organized crime so far, but that STILL doesnt mean there isnt any. However, you can appreciate our viewpoint...its hard to believe in masonic organized crime if, in a long career of being masons, we havent seen any or even hints of any. So we rate personal experience higher than newspaper articles. But hey...we still cant RULE OUT that stuff like this happens. As unlikely as it is, considering that freemasonry is actually a series of lessons on ethical and upright behavior.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
I told an experience that happened to me.

You claimed happened to you. Nothing you say is verifiable in the very least.

If you don't believe it fine, I couldn't care less for your opinions, however accusing me of lying continuously on a forum is harassment.

I think embellishment is a better word. Extreme embellishment.

I am sure you think these alleged events happened, but then again people claim they have been abducted and butt-probed by space aliens and believe what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This thread also proves that such people that need putting ''freemason'' stuff as their avatars are the sort worth avoiding.

Skyfloating, I was brought up in a masonic community, I know LOTS of masons and I know of infiltration by the unscrupulous to organised crime to corrupt law officers to judges. This is in the UK. Thanks for having the decency to admit Operation Tberius is real.

To whoever's else doesn't believe, leaked document in this instance are REAL documents by Scotland Yard, LEAKED, you know like Snowden leaked documents about the NSA, they are still REAL. Scotland Yard is real, they never refuted the report, which they would have done unless it is true. Shame on those alleged 'freemasons' on this site embarassing men in general and showing the egotism that accompanies the need for adsvertising yourself as part of a secret society that is all about gain for themselves.

Those that joined for the 'charity work', not buying it, now or ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You aren't a mason just some person needing an ego fix and harassing others for saying things you don't like.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
To whoever's else doesn't believe, leaked document in this instance are REAL documents by Scotland Yard, LEAKED...

Please link to the documents.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
You aren't a mason just some person needing an ego fix and harassing others for saying things you don't like.

Your personal opinion of me is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you have ZERO supporting evidence to back up your spurious claims.

Feel free to continue to claim harassment when people call you out on this.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'd like to see the official reports of the investigation.

So you presume to speak for all of non-Masonry?

You don't burn down an orchard over a few bad apples. I'm not saying every Mason has been a good person, but institutionally, Freemasonry is a good organization. In all honesty though, I could care less about your opinions as my experience contradicts much of what you spew.

Ethics? Meh. “The ethical man knows he shouldn’t cheat on his wife, whereas the moral man actually wouldn’t.”

I'm sorry, all I see is a newspaper talking about something no one has seen.

This thread proves that people are willing to believe hearsay and jump to conclusions based upon incomplete information (ie conjecture). It shows a lack of thinking on your part that you believe what a newspaper tells you without having any facts to back it up.

Where are these documents? Link them.

Those that joined for the 'charity work', not buying it, now or ever.

Who cares whether you buy it or not?

So now you presume to have the authority to say who is or isn't a Mason? Hubris.
edit on 17-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Can you show Snowdens leaked documents? They are still real.

Remember egotists, if you cannot see something, there is still every possibility it exists.

The Independent are a reputable news organisation, they would have been sued unless it's true. It is a LEAKED document from the Metropolitan Police aka Scotland Yard.

We have reporting laws here in the UK.

That said, if burying your head in the sand is how you get through life then carry on burying your head, you are only hiding from the truth. The truth is always there, long after you are gone.
edit on 17-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Can you show Snowdens leaked documents? They are still real.

Of course I can. Do you live in a cave or something? These have been out for some time.

Now it is your turn.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
UGLE's response to The Independant from Mike Baker, Director of Communications:

Thank you for the enquiry posted on the United Grand Lodge website yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Unfortunately this was not picked up – and certainly not in the less than three hour window you gave us to respond.

It was, therefore, disappointing to read in the resulting articles that we “declined to comment last night” - which is not accurate.

The United Grand Lodge of England would like to make the following statement:

“The claim in the Independent newspaper that secret networks of Freemasons have been used by organised crime gangs to corrupt the criminal justice system is an allegation that United Grand Lodge of England completely refutes. The story refers to historic enquiries – Operation Tiberius and Project Riverside – which, we understand, closed years ago and neither the police nor the Serious Organised Crime Agency have ever contacted us with regard to any enquiries concerning these operations. United Grand Lodge of England has not seen copies of the reports to which the newspaper and the journalist, Tom Harper, refers.

United Grand Lodge of England welcomes and strongly urges total transparency in every aspect of such investigations and we would eagerly assist the relevant authorities with any enquiries if we are approached or if we know of any way that we can voluntarily do so.

Criminal activity is completely unacceptable within the organisation and totally alien to our values and any member found to be involved would instantly be removed.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

That's a very appropriate response and mirrors the feelings of most I'd wager.
The way the OP presents his story, these investigations are ongoing, from this, it appears they are no longer taking place. Which would lead anyone who engages the grey matter to surmise that the mason angle must not have panned out.

Back to looking for the boogyman in the basement instead of the lodge.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join