It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Tiberius; Freemasonry and Organized Crime in the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

So while you sit back snickering about how cleaver you are, bashing an organization that works real hard at helping others and not being noticed for doing such, remember that story I told you when the facts come out. Just in case you were wrong.

All I see is an organization that works really hard at helping itself through illegal means, then uses its members in key positions to obstruct justice.

The Hells Angels and other criminal organizations try to pass themselves off as charities too, we don't buy that from them either and I am not buying it from Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Then you are as bland as you are foolish. You've spouted conjecture and hot air...that's about it.

Comparing us to Hells Angels is pathetic at best. We are not a criminal organization by any means of the phrase. Like I tell all the little keyboard jockeys, you are more than welcome to come and try to arrest me.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Unilluminist

network dude

So while you sit back snickering about how cleaver you are, bashing an organization that works real hard at helping others and not being noticed for doing such, remember that story I told you when the facts come out. Just in case you were wrong.

All I see is an organization that works really hard at helping itself through illegal means, then uses its members in key positions to obstruct justice.

The Hells Angels and other criminal organizations try to pass themselves off as charities too, we don't buy that from them either and I am not buying it from Freemasonry.

You can thank God that you haven't needed anything we have to offer. Usually it's because a child was born with something wrong, or had a terrible accident and needed specialized care. I wouldn't wish for our care either, but I know the parents that bring their children sure are thankful for the care and I think the fact that they don't get a bill makes them happy too.

But you are free to continue your crusade against us. Believe it nor not, only a small percentage of people actually believe all that garbage you've been reading.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

KSigMason

How are we a secret society? We have websites that show our leaders, our meeting times, and locations. We display our imagery publicly and there is lots of literature out there about us...and yet we are a "secret society"? We are really just a private organization and if meeting in private makes us a "secret society" then many corporations, fraternal groups, and non-fraternal groups can be called a "secret society". LOL

Also, we don't take "blood oaths". Nor do our oaths say that we can lie.

We have Facebook pages, too. Twitter accounts even. Pinterest would make sense but I draw the line at Fancy

Bottom line is the 'secrecy' of Masonry is a figment of the fevered imaginations of CTists who need to believe that behind the doors that they could enter if they bothered to apply must by their exclusion be something untoward going on. Oddly enough, though, they don't extend the same assertions to other groups which they couldn't get into if they wanted to and hold closed-door meetings.

Your choice to single-out Freemasonry is....odd in that respect. Perhaps you could explain this obvious disconnect?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Some years ago under another screen name I posted something about something similar on ATS, within a week my PC was majorly hacked and trashed, I had chavs hanging around my property being offensive and I was sprayed by them as I walked home one day, causing temporary blindness in one eye for 3 days and facial burns. Thankfully after hospital treatment I recovered.

Just since posting on this thread there have been chavs around my property on bikes with black jackets on and their hoods up.

What was the screen name? Why aren't you still posting under that screen name? You weave a story asserting cause-and-effect but we have only your word that anything happened at all let alone as you describe them. Bottom line, what makes you so important that Masons would stalk you? Far easier to let you rant and be written-off by other non-Masons than to do something underhanded and/or untoward and maybe leave some sort of telltale evidence.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by network dude

I do not feel the need for replying in whole to all your post, just that you are wrong, plain and simple, on all the things you said.

You are wrong! End of.

Do not expect any reply from me to you other than that.

Applause on you brevity. Catcalls on your lack of specificity. Your lack of detailed reply suggests a lack of detail, a lack of.....fact for lack of a better word. If you want non-Masons to believe you, you have to give them something to work with. That's just human nature to want to know more if something intrigues and interests

If you actually have something concrete, you're squandering a golden opportunity

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

network dude

And for the record, I welcome a full and thorough investigation and pray for it's swiftness. If the accused were masons and did break the law and their oaths, then they should be publicly dealt with. Especially for the child trafficking investigation. I just think that rather than blame first, investigate second, Perhaps a little candor would be needed.

Seconded. The truth will out.

Bring it on

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by network dude

You have no idea just how much I DO KNOW. If I told you half of them your life wouldn't be worth living.

Then how is it that you're still on this side of the dirt? There's the disconnect you seem not to care to address!

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The claims of the OP seem to lack substance. The full text of the article linked in the OP also lacks substance.

I see there are allegations of leaks concerning a report that may or may not exist. That is the first quote. The latter two quotes merely rehash the allegations from the source of the first.

I see scary words like "organized crime" and "infiltrate" and "corrupt."

But what I don't see are allegations concerning actual crime.

As in, what are these allegedly naughty freemasons doing with this alleged access to "police and other public institutions?"

Selling drugs? Running a sex slave trade? Selling counterfeit Nikes?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Again, you know nothing. Do not presume any knowledge about me, at all, ever.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trender

It only is lacking if you read it from a biased pro-Freemasonry standpoint. The articles are from legitimate news sites, not conspiracy sites.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yeah because your sites are not biased at all.
Please.

I love how anti-Masons say that we control everything, but that somehow this site is legitimate...oh wait, because you want what they say to be true...that's called confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just incase this didn't get through, Operation Tiberius included investigations by MI5 and MI6, among other covert agencies and undercover officers.

The report was leaked to a reputable newspaper. The article clearly gives details. The actual report has not been made available yet and perhaps cannot due to it's sensitive nature and the safety of those involved and peripheral to their inquiries.

Generally you will find such government agencies such as MI5 and MI6 (for US think CIA) do not publish all their investigations and the machinations of their duties.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have to add, as an observation, a thread about actual CORRUPTION and GENUINE CONSPIRACY, investigated by GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES which CONFIRMS a well known suspicion of a CORRUPTION CONSPIRACY has been largely IGNORED by the ATS community.

The fact it has gathered more attention from a few freemasons DENYING the finding of the REAL, TRUE, REPORT does nothing for the credence of ATS as a genuine CONSPIRACY SITE.

From the ATS info page.

''The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied.''

edit on 16-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Good point here. I think ATS and the Secret society board doesn't get enough attention by real truthseekers because it is so crowded by Freemasonry and other close minded folks. I know I get frustrated by it and spend lots of time on other sites with less Masons as a result, others probably also do that. I come back here every now and then though in the hope that there will be more wanting to stand up to the ATS Freemason mafia though. I know I would have a lot more time spent here and more then 200 posts after 3 years if there wasn't so much Masons trolling every thread I post, you can't hardly ever have a reasonable discussion about it here and have to listen to the same old talking points all the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have suffered the same sort of harassment on ATS, ironic really seeing as this is a conspiracy site about such things.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The article speaks of a great many things, but I have yet to see the memo or any documentation of the investigation. Last I checked the information in this article is only hearsay at best.

I'd love to see the "REAL, TRUE, REPORT", but until that time I am skeptical of the entire thing because all I see is conjecture.

"Truthseekers"? LOL That tickles my funny bone. Crowded? There's a handful of us here vs an entire website of non-Masons. How is that crowded? Are we not allowed to stick up for ourselves?

There's nothing reasonable about your posts. They are filled with logical fallacies and as we see based upon an article that is based upon what someone else says exist, but no one has seen.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Again, you know nothing. Do not presume any knowledge about me, at all, ever.

As Master of my lodge, I know. I don't presume any knowledge about you nor have I claimed any; you aren't particularly interesting. You do, however claim all this life-afflicting knowledge and get your nose out of joint when even slightly challenged.

Methinks the laddie doth protest too much

Fitz

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Responding and countering your arguments is not harassment. Quit pretending to be a martyr.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

KSigMason

Responding and countering your arguments is not harassment. Quit pretending to be a martyr.

I told of some life experiences NOT OPINIONS. Therefore you ARGUING about whether or not they happened is harassment.

Pretending being martyrs is something better directed at 'freemasons'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join