It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the plane video of the crash of Hawaii's State Health Director, Loretta Fuddy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So here is the video of the plane crash.
i think she is in the 2nd seat on the left.
but after the crash i cannot see here maybe you guys
can do a better job then me.

And maybe we can find out what was the cause of the plane crash

edit on 13-1-2014 by knowneedtoknow because: video issues

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

All that was said was that the plane lost all engine power. I saw this a few days ago on AOL, some guy took a selfie with the plane in the background.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

the reporter said the plane was spiraling into the water...lol..
it looked like a good smooth landing to me.
but what do i know

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I thought she lived through the plane crash? Didn't she die sometime between her being in the water and someone swimming for help?

Here is a link to a video of a guy who claims the plane crash didn't kill her.

Busted! Video Proof U.S. Marshall Taking Selfies Instead of Helping Loretta Fuddy!

Sorry but I can't find a youtube link to the video so if a popup happens over the video just wait until you can skip it.
edit on 13-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From what i've read was that everybody was still ALIVE after the place crashed. and that there were 2 people on board that was not on the passenger list. Something reaaaaaaaaal fishy about this story and i ain't talking about the fishes in the ocean.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It totally seems as though this was a planned event. No panic, No one really talks, yells or shows any signs of emotion.
How did she die? did she hit her head? did she drown?

My imagination is running wild with possibilities. What happened in the moments leading up to the crash? thats what needs to be explaned..

I think some one most have done something to her while they were flying and forced the pilot to ditch the plane in the water to make it look like an accidental death. People on the plane where either in on it or told to remain silent. which is probly why No one talked other then the one person talking about the life jacket.

Personally I believe that this was an assasination, this should be looked into further by us here on ATS because too many innocent people are being silenced or made an example of just because they did the right thing.

The anchor said that the plane went down in a spiral motion. But if you watch the video, it shows a smooth controled landing into the ocean. You can tell just by the video that the news cast is just saying things to make it sound worse then what it really is. I have seen a plane crash into a lake before when I was younger and it was completly destroyed and no one survived. It was also a similar cesna plane aswell.

There are so many black flags that are raised because of this. that it cant be an accident.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

I thought she lived through the plane crash? Didn't she die sometime between her being in the water and someone swimming for help?

Here is a link to a video of a guy who claims the plane crash didn't kill her.

Busted! Video Proof U.S. Marshall Taking Selfies Instead of Helping Loretta Fuddy!

Sorry but I can't find a youtube link to the video so if a popup happens over the video just wait until you can skip it.

That's right, she was alive and spontaneous after the crash, and was helped by her assistant. all the others had injuries that were minor, including the pilot who banged his head on the dash.
I don't see any mystery other than the engine failure, to think otherwise is taking away from the pilot's skill.
More reading,

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 13-1-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

As far as I know we don't know how she died. She supposedly made it safe off the plane and died sometime before the rescue came.

It's a very fishy situation because she supposedly didn't die in the crash and she was the only one to perish.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

knowneedtoknow
So here is the video of the plane crash.
i think she is in the 2nd seat on the left.
but after the crash i cannot see here maybe you guys
can do a better job then me.

And maybe we can find out what was the cause of the plane crash

edit on 13-1-2014 by knowneedtoknow because: video issues

The cause of the plane crash is easy - the engine, a Honeywell (Garrett AirResearch) 2 stage centrifugal TPE331, quit. And the Cessna 208B only has one engine. That engile , while considered reliable, does have a history of combustion case (plenum) failures under high power. That fits the flight profile.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There are ways of surrepeticiously administering drugs which would incapacitate or even kill......
Think about it, this has to have been a staged coverup of her murder.....
The obvious becomes too obvious and gets discounted right away by the great unwashed....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why do all the reports say she died in the crash but the witnesses all said that she was out side the craft with a life jacket on when she died.

Why can I not find an officail cause of death? its been over a month now and still I can not find Autopsy reports. If this really was an accident all of this information should have been released by now, should it not?

The fact that the stories do not add up can not be ignored. She was assasinated and nothing is being done about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No doubt eh? In the coldwar people were being killed by being shot by an extremly small pellet that contained unknown chemicals that killed the targets shortly after being shot.

Or what if some one had something like a high powered lazer and shot her with it, I have read somewhere that lazers can be used to kill some one, I think It had something to do with John Hutchinson.

Either way, Some one did something to her that was not noticed. They must have found some thing in the autopsy that was suspicous enough to keep it secret from the general public.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

it was not a selfie, it was a still taken out of context of a video being shot on a gopro camera, the still was highlighted in the news because it showed the few seconds with the plane sinking in the background.

people are sooooo manipulated by the news, it is ubsurd
edit on 1/13/2014 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Some strange things with the Fuddy death.

Oddities

Timewarps

Loretta Fuddy: -Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy dies in small plane crash ; ‘Fuddy was at the center of controversy in the birth certificate controversy as she was the person who reportedly granted “an exception” to Barack Obama, allegedly witnessing the copying of Obama’s birth certificate and attested to its authenticity’ ; Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash ; Fuddy only one to die in plane crash ; Video.. Hawaii DOH Director Who “Certified” Obamas BC As Legit Dies In Plane Crash!! ; Engine Failure Blamed In Molokai Crash ; Kalaupapa Aircraft Wreckage to be Recovered, Under Investigation ; NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy’s cause of death ; Obama’s land in Hawaii as the NTSB investigates the cause of death; NTSB Chairman Deborah Hersmanis Obama appointee that only reports to Obama. NTSB Chair Hersman has been been accused of conflict of interest., compromsing her independence at the NTSB.—> Speculations:

1. NTSB allowed the evidence in both this Cessna engine failure and the one on Oct 21 very close to Molokai to be contaminated

2. The NTSB had found Cessna 208 engine failure in 2 cases in the previous 34 years, within 50 days and 25 miles there were another 2, and those 2 were not properly treated by Obama’s NTSB as a crime scene as mandated.

3. Engine failure itself actually occurred 9 miles north of where the plane landed in the Oct 21 incident, which puts it probably 10-15 miles away from Molokai.

4. Pilot Clyde Kawasaki has never been listed as a pilot of Makani Kai Air on their staff webpage, even though he has supposedly flown for them for the past 1-2 years (depending on the article). There are 2 staff web pages, and both have been updated within the last half a year – one in June, the other earlier this month.

5. Rchard Schuman, Makani Kai Air owner/CEO says the plane (which was photographed sinking while nearly fully-intact) fell apart in a week’s time 60-70 feet underwater because of the movement of the water banging the plane against the rocks but waves would have to have been much greater to affect the engine at that depth. If the engine had come apart from the plane during the salvage operations Schuman would certainly have said that. The fact that he tried to blame the engine’s removal on water says that the witnesses on the salvage team knew it hadn’t come apart during the lifting of the plane. ; Globe Magazine: Fuddy murdered for knowing where Obama was born ; NTSB: Hawaii plane floated 25 mins, then sank.; Was Fuddy involved with the SUBUD Cult? Obama a secret Subud sect member ; Founder of Subud cult: Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo; Alice Dewey, the great Indonesianist, as she liked to call herself, who spent something like 15 years on and off in Java as an anthropologist, researching javanese arts and crafts, and peasant marketing…Alice, the mentor of Stanley Ann Dunham who wrote her thesis (?) on the subject of Javanese blacksmithing…now lives permanently in Indonesia. ; Revealed: Inilah Wanita di Balik Bintang Mahaputera untuk Ibu Obama ; Subud, Obama and Laurel Canyon rock hits – a connection? ; As posted at little bit later in that thread, an earlier article at www.kitv.com... – with an original posting time of 8:25PM CST, which is 4:25pm HST – was titled “Breaking: Small Aircraft Crashed off Kalaupapa” with Twitterfeed as the source. That article says that the plane went down at about 3:45….within 40 minutes of the plane going down it was reported on the news, and within 55 minutes it was reported that there was one casualty. According to the timeline the NTSB is giving now (see www.freerepublic.com... ), help crews didn’t even ARRIVE to check out the condition of the victims until 80 minutes after the crash - or 5:05pm…. 40 minutes after the crash was reported in the news and 25 minutes after it was reported in the news that there was one casualty. If the NTSB timeline is believed the rescue workers still had to pass Fuddy by, check out others, go back to Fuddy and determine her to be dead, and report it to the news reporter. If that whole process took 30 minutes, then the NTSB timeline would have the news reporting one dead almost an hour before anybody would have determined and reported that. If the NTSB timeline is believed, a death from that plane crash was reported in the news before ANYBODY know that it had happened. IOW, if the NTSB timeline is believed there was SUPPOSED to be one person dead from that plane crash, and that outcome was reported before anybody was sure that had really happened.

The Obama Death List: A Staggering Account of Suspicious Deaths and ‘Working Theories’

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

bladdersweat
reply to post by smurfy

it was not a selfie, it was a still taken out of context of a video being shot on a gopro camera, the still was highlighted in the news because it showed the few seconds with the plane sinking in the background.

people are sooooo manipulated by the news, it is ubsurd
edit on 1/13/2014 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

Why this line? have you got a problem with a selfie already? I have said I had seen the video some time ago? I also added a link to the local story. The GoPro camera is pretty good though! However I agree, manipulation is absurd
edit on 13-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

i know this is an old post - but thought maybe people would like to see new footage analysis showing the divers that probably killed her. Scary stuff
accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com...

top topics

join