It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderators Appreciation Thread: Show some LOVE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I couldn't find a place to use this
so i thought i'd make a thread. lol If anyone else would like to "Show some LOVE", to the people who keep us in check, please feel free. Imagine ATS without them?

This one's for you Moderators!!! [[[cup raised]]]

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Go Mods!!! I mean STaY, LoL...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

only 3 posts??

it's a tough job (what the mods do), but someone has to do it

so
you are appreciated!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Every time I engage in discussion on Facebook or Youtube *cringes* I am reminded of the importance of good moderation and rules. ATS has that and I am more than grateful of the staff knowing I can come here and experience it.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This thread makes my skin crawl

I have a lot of respect for the mods on this site, I quite often have very good and productive conversations with them, I help them out when i can and they help me out.

But oh my god this thread just stinks of " how far up the Mod's behinds can i get before i come out of the other end".

The mods all volunteer to help keep the site we love running and thats amazing

But this is embarrassing, its like that horrible thing that happens ever time a senior mod has a new idea were everyone gives flags, stars and lots of love to the idea even though it might be totally nosecone or a thread on a topic that can be quickly debunked. Its like people think Mods will go easy on them of they are "nice" to them all the time, like you fear they will cut of your account so you balance it up by sucking up.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When I worked at Home Depot we called the managers M.O.D. which stands for "Manager On Duty." The Mods manage us, so to speak, so I suppose they would be "Moderators on Duty." SnF for you, MODS.

top topics

join