It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ULTRA and YOU

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

The James Holmes trial will begin this year? I hope ATS keeps us informed about it, WonderBoi... I wonder if the anti-depressants will come into play. They may have to, as he even had some memory lapses and other odd behavior that would be hard to explain in any other way. I have a feeling his defense team and parents may have started to wonder about this.

The police did find a bottle of Luvox, I believe, in his house
edit on 11pmSat, 11 Jan 2014 22:14:30 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So this is plausible but chemtrails are not, riiiiiiiiiiight................

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

>> With digital TV and computer games I often think that we could be victims of subliminal messaging. I've noticed that I get urges to buy a new car. I drove an older car so I'd certainly be in the market for a new one if I really wanted one. But the car is reliable and still in very good condition so the fact is I don't need another one. I wonder how many people are buying new cars and don't need them. Honestly I never saw the need to but another car if your present one was still in good condition even if it was 6 or even 10 years old. I think we're prodded to buy things and eat certain foods. Or not to buy things I finally bought a firearm and really had the urge not to do so but in the end common sense and judgment won out. Maybe I'm paranoid but at least I'm pretty strong willed. The gun is there and I think of it as like a fire extinguisher. You hope never to have to use it but if you do need it, you want to have one.
Now that gets me to another point. I think people are just more aggressive and agitated now and have shorter fuses and are more inclined to fight and be nasty to one another. Look at some of the stories we hear about cops losing their cool and using excessive or even deadly force on people when its not warranted. And people go ape # crazy over ridiculous things like fast food or traffic tie ups or at sports games.
And I've wondered if some of these crazies involved in those shooting weren't profiled and maybe singled out and pushed along and used as a pawn for greater political purposes.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nice thread.

I can see what you see.

Some even believe that the flicker rate of the image projected by TVs are used to induce a trance like state. I think that there definitely is some merit to this theory. Here is a video that support the OP and two links that support what I said.

Nervous system being controlled via monitor EMF

subliminal flicker

Turned my TV off a year ago because I couldn't bare commercials anymore. They just repeat them over and over and over I was sickened by them. The superbowl is a commercial, period. I don't understand people who put up with this. They must be hypnotized.

edit on 12-1-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I strongly believe that the Pharmaceutical companies, the government and "normal doctors" are all in on it. And now, we have "Obamacare" to make sure people have their "normal doctors"; who will gladly give them a pill, when they feel blue.

All in on it, not some but all?

How many "normal doctors" does that consist of?

Do you think a doctor, a person that decided to do that as a living to help others would harm others so much, all of them really?

For sure programs similar are running today, now.

Many ATS member's actually help the cause of manipulating the mind for a cause without knowing what the cause is.

Control a persons mind and you control their world.

Radio, TV, Internet......

Are the new tools used, in past it was language and the written word, now technology does the job of getting our attention and forging our thoughts.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Do i have to explain your errors?

If you could explain as I see there are none that you pointed out,

1 in 10 Americans us ANTI-depressants. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Huge difference to what you were replying too which is identical?

Somebody please explain to me how this makes sense. Okay, so what if 1 in 10 Americans use depressents....So you think that every single regular doctor that prescribes anti-depressents are somehow linked to MK ULTRA?

I am asking similar questions about the doctors,

Where is the huge difference you were stating?

And? Well, that means that 1 in 10 Americans are DEPRESSED. If they weren't, they wouldn't need an ANTI-depressant.

Does it?

I thought it meant 1 in 10 people are prescribed these drugs.

This path of research is where you might find some shifty Doctors that most likely will get a end of year bonus for pushing certain drugs for depression, however I do not think it can be used to say how many Americans are depressed as half of those diagnosis's could be wrong.

Basically, 1 in 10 Americans are already in bad shape.

So the stats say, but are they all depressed or have they simply been diagnosed as such because they might have some of the more identifiable symptoms?

YES. Some Inadvertently. Doctors are also getting paid, from those prescription drugs they prescribe. Just keep that in mind. It's an ugly cycle, but business IS business; and doctors are a business; or at least are registered as a business. Unless people are getting their prescription drugs from the streets.

Doctors arent a business, a majority arent, some do it for the money, just never have time to really enjoy it as a being a doctor or medical practitioners consist more then a 8 hour a day shift.

A person becomes a doctor to help, why would they or some of them be a part of such a program?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

iRoyalty

Good post, MK Ultra was too quietly swept under the rug.

It is almost a ridiculous statement to assume they stopped completely, when a program gets results, there's no stopping it. They will have just done what Blackwater did, change their name.

I agree. Anyone who thinks they have closed the study of compromising the minds of human's into doing their bidding, has already been brainwashed. It's interesting that all of these killings that happen in schools and theatres etc. all seem to have many of the same calling cards. Many say that they blackout during the event.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Why are 1 in 10 Americans being prescribed anti-depressants, if they're not "depressed"? Are they looking for a cheap high? If so, would that exclude them from the side effects? I used anti-depressants as 1 type of PRESCRIBED drugs that Americans are on, how many others are there??? I bet, about 1/2 the country, is on prescribed medication.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

PLAYERONE01
So this is plausible but chemtrails are not, riiiiiiiiiiight................
You won't get an argument out of me. Here's a thread, i posted last week....regarding Operation Popeye: Here's your PROOF! I'm not fooled by anything the government does. 9-11 was the last time, i will ever believe those lying mouths.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Might as well throw this name, into the pile.

Xanax

Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.

Xanax may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Xanax side effects Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Xanax: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as: depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, [unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger; confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations; feeling like you might pass out; urinating less than usual or not at all; chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes). Less serious Xanax side effects may include: drowsiness, dizziness, feeling tired or irritable; blurred vision, headache, memory problems, trouble concentrating; sleep problems (insomnia); swelling in your hands or feet; muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech; upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea; increased sweating, dry mouth, stuffy nose; or appetite or weight changes, loss of interest in sex. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. See also: Xanax side effects (in more detail)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Back in the 70's, witnesses to congress weren't lying when they said MK-Ultra was ended.

The reason for that is simply because through their research, operational techniques were developed, just moved into new programs with different names.

Are they operational today?, more than you'd like to know.
edit on 12-1-2014 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2014 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

That's probably why people have such short fuses, these days. Say something that they don't like and they lose it. Kinda scary, if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is a good post on the obvious pervasiveness of this mind control practice that is still implemented today, and on a massive scale.

It is sad when people do not wan to even consider the possibility of a governing body using social engineering for various control needs. Tbtb have swayed the minds of the general population into a desired path, but with a more sinister plan for certain races. And when i try this to the reason why the mindset and persona of the black inner city population has turned into what it has become, an why this mindset and persona might even extend to blacks people out of the inner city.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

WonderBoi

What's so "stupid" about it? Television is stupid, yet people stay glued to it. Have you seen the trance people go into, when they watch t.v.; that hypnotic stare? That's the state where your mind is asleep. The time where it's most susceptible to being controlled; the time to plant seeds into the subconscious mind.

Very nice point. That hypnotic stare on the tv also reminds me of people on acid who also experience all kinds of crazy stuff in their mind, but to a third person they seem like they are just staring at nothing. I remember reading about secret agencies that used to experiment with this kind of drugs to achieve mind control:

While in influence they gave their subjects some shocking violent experiences that left ''scars'' on their subconcious mind, and somehow only a certain reaction from the subject made the ''painfull'' experience to stop.
After that and while sober the subject could be ''clockworked'' to react in a specific way by reminding him - with a picture, a movie, a news article etc.- the traumatic experience he had.

People watching tv have a similar state of mind (they experience stuff (emotions) through the tv while they just sit staring) like they are ''in trance''. and sometimes they experience various violent or shocking or fear mongering situations (the news, movies, videogames, etc).

Today someone could also experiment with binaural sounds and low frequencies (7 - 30hz) that have been proved to stimulate and alter the way the human mind functions to enhance certain emotions. The frequency doesn't have to be only sound, for ex. it could be the frequency of changing brightness between images. (very common on music videos, and commercials).

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Why are 1 in 10 Americans being prescribed anti-depressants, if they're not "depressed"? Are they looking for a cheap high?

Why?

There are a few very good answers to that question,

Are these 1 in 10 actually diagnosed as being clinically depressed or simply because they have symptoms of depression?

What are the profit margins for the makers of take your pic antidepressant pharmaceuticals?

How many Americans want to deal with their own problems without an easy fix?

If so, would that exclude them from the side effects? I used anti-depressants as 1 type of PRESCRIBED drugs that Americans are on, how many others are there??? I bet, about 1/2 the country, is on prescribed medication.

It depends on the individuals body chemistry, some people might never have any side effects that are noticeable others might have severe reactions.

Yes too many are on Prozac and the like, for many its become habit if not addiction.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Might as well throw this name, into the pile.

Xanax

Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.

Xanax may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Xanax side effects Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Xanax: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as: depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, [unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger; confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations; feeling like you might pass out; urinating less than usual or not at all; chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes). Less serious Xanax side effects may include: drowsiness, dizziness, feeling tired or irritable; blurred vision, headache, memory problems, trouble concentrating; sleep problems (insomnia); swelling in your hands or feet; muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech; upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea; increased sweating, dry mouth, stuffy nose; or appetite or weight changes, loss of interest in sex. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. See also: Xanax side effects (in more detail)

another one that is over prescribed.

Who makes Xanax?

How much profit is made from their production and sale?

The people want them almost as much as the makers want us to take and be prescribed on them, so its making these companies a great deal of money.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

All social engineering/conditioning symptoms. This plan has been in the works for a longlong time.

See Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited.

BNWR isn't easy reading, but it's required reading for anyone interested in learning about the mechanisms of control TPTB seek to leverage against us.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm surprised more people haven't connected the dots, to all of this. I don't think they need "drugs", for their brainwashing techniques. Television is enough to plant seeds into the subconscious mind. Most people actually believe the MSM tells the truth, and believes the government has our best interest at hand. Little do they know, it's all about control. Always has been; always will be! How else do they keep the slaves in check???

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How else do they keep the slaves in check???

Simple

By doing what you say many believe in but doesn't actually occur that being the Gov. does have our best interest at hand.

How would they keep us in check if they didn't feed our needs and interests,

Are you saying the government has been controlling minds since before any government was established?

A governing body always has the majorities interests as the number one thing to do when in power.

This is how they keep that power and keep governing.

If they didn't care and didn't have the majorities interest at hand then they would not be leaders and new leaders would arise.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join