It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ULTRA and YOU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by WonderBoi

How else do they keep the slaves in check???

Simple

By doing what you say many believe in but doesn't actually occur that being the Gov. does have our best interest at hand.

How would they keep us in check if they didn't feed our needs and interests,

Are you saying the government has been controlling minds since before any government was established?

A governing body always has the majorities interests as the number one thing to do when in power.

This is how they keep that power and keep governing.

If they didn't care and didn't have the majorities interest at hand then they would not be leaders and new leaders would arise.

Please tell me, you don't believe the bunk you just wrote? Name 1 time, the government has had our "best interest at hand".

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

WonderBoi

InhaleExhale

How else do they keep the slaves in check???

Simple

By doing what you say many believe in but doesn't actually occur that being the Gov. does have our best interest at hand.

How would they keep us in check if they didn't feed our needs and interests,

Are you saying the government has been controlling minds since before any government was established?

A governing body always has the majorities interests as the number one thing to do when in power.

This is how they keep that power and keep governing.

If they didn't care and didn't have the majorities interest at hand then they would not be leaders and new leaders would arise.

Please tell me, you don't believe the bunk you just wrote? Name 1 time, the government has had our "best interest at hand".

I sure do, I also asked some questions that seemed to have over your head.

Name 1 time the government has had our best interests at hand?

If ones looks from a certain angle MK Ultra could be seen as as having the best interests at hand of the American People, that would be the line the CIA would use and would be able to show how and why they do. Its just comes down to what matters more in the eyes of the congress judging the outcome, the safety and security of Americans if it can be shown its at risk or the privacy.

Who consists of "our" when you say it? I said they always have the majority or the loudest minority interest at hand otherwise they would not be in power, how hard is that understand, if you don't make or keep the majority happy or preoccupied with what they want then you loose control.

The US government I assume you are speaking of, well they are not my government but if you cannot think of 1 thing sorry my friend head to a clinic and commit yourself as that type of paranoia is dangerous especially when you are convinced you have worked it all out.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Nope, i can't find one thing the government has done for it's people; and you still haven't given me that 1 example. Please, do!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have several questions and experiences that may be realated to MK Ultra still existing.. I am unable to start a thread. Is there a good place for me to post my story and that of my brothers?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
MK-Ultra= American culture, society, and “civilization” run amuck

Most likely, my theory goes, whatever they discovered to utilize on people in practical terms they applied and apply to elected politicians.

And as the OP implies that they initiated programs to administer the sinister and psychological and physiological lethality of numerous drugs (chemical and otherwise) to the mainstream public to produce the maddening kinds of people we have today.

MKULTRA=
Gansta Rap
Acid Rock
International Corporations
Cell Phones (particularly Eye Phones)
All Politicians after the Kennedy assassination
GOP after they changed their Logo to the Satanic symbol
www.motherjones.com...
Reality TV
US and International Banks
The Fed
The Kardashians

And much, much more of the good old American Kulture and way of life

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind MKULTRA still exists today. Just as one poster mentioned earlier: Stop watching TV for 6 months and see how you go. I did exactly that--10 years ago, and still have not returned to the idiot-box.

edit on 18-2-2014 by binaryangel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by binaryangel because: fix vid

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

well done on putting this together
more than one spook has chuckled at this by now

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Nope, i can't find one thing the government has done for it's people; and you still haven't given me that 1 example. Please, do!

When you say "its people" do you mean the society established or the individual people?

when you say government what branch, local, state, federal?

Lets look at any local government, they have local branch or a city council, the government has made regulation that there needs to be disability access to all government buildings with public access haven't they? That a something the Australian government has done for its citizens that might have trouble using stairs, who was that done for if not the people that needed it?

Almost everything you use is regulated by some government regulation set when new technology and services are available to the public. it works to the interests of all.

The government set regulations that not any old fella could call himself a doctor, wouldn't that benefit the general population.

Look if you want keep going down the rabbit hole and never really understand why or what journey you have undertaken then keep feeding that "OH yeah it all makes sense" feeling you have at times when coming across new information that seems to catch your interests without really encompassing those thoughts from other perspectives to make sure you are not being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

That a something the Australian government has done for its citizens that might have trouble using stairs, who was that done for if not the people that needed it?

have you ever seen that simpsons episode where they install disabled access for the school?

..sounds like you're a decent enough person, but the government system is full of people who aren't

if you're ever in doubt, just remember this;
GOVERN (rule, control) + MENTE (mind) = MIND CONTROL

if you're in australia, you might like to watch this to get an idea of what lurks behind *governments* as we know them
www.dailymotion.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join