It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WAR: US Troops Make Gruesome Find In Iraq

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nine men from the Iraqi regular Army have been found shot dead. They had all been shot in the back of the head and seven of them were decapitated. The U.S military had found the bodies in Northern Mosul after a tip off by the Iraqi National Guard. The Iraqi soldiers were based at the al-Kisik military base.
 



www.sky.com
the bodies were found in south-central Mosul off a major road about a mile from the Tigris River.

US-led forces have attempted to expel insurgents from Mosul this week after a recent uprising in support of guerrillas in Fallujah.

Some 30 suspected guerrillas were detained during multiple raids on Friday


Please visit the link provided for the complete story.


The decapitations must be warnings or messages of revenge because the soldiers were all shot in the back of the head. I assume they were be-headed after that. Be-heading people seems to be the calling card these days. The insurgents or guerrillas know that it will make headline news.

The violence just keeps on getting worse and the news reports even more disturbing.


[edit on 20-11-2004 by Banshee]




posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The thought occured to me that perhaps these soldiers were wanting to give up to the American/Iraqi forces and that the insurgents wanted to send a message. The message is simple: think about giving up and this is what happens to you.

The violence is intense to say the least. I can't help but wonder if the insurgents are mandating total loyalty from the civilians. This has a way of spreading fear a very long way.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Muslims are just visciuses, filled with hate and barbaric when they fight wars.
This has nothing to do with headlines. Look at the Islamic army around the world in russia, asia, iraq, pakistian they all follow the same pattern of barabism. Plus in islam it supports beheadings of none muslims.

Really cause of beheading is The Word of Islam.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thinker, that is frankly not true. Muslims are not naturally barbaric. They are only barbaric when they are under the influence of something agressive. There are roughly two million muslims in France, all of them are being descriminated by anti-French people and even there is a growing anti-immigration political party in the works. I would have to admit that people like us create some of thier hatred.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nehzismann
Thinker, that is frankly not true. Muslims are not naturally barbaric. They are only barbaric when they are under the influence of something agressive. There are roughly two million muslims in France, all of them are being descriminated by anti-French people and even there is a growing anti-immigration political party in the works. I would have to admit that people like us create some of thier hatred.


Go ask russian soilders how many decapited russian soilders they found in cheynee. Have you heard of daniel peral? news man from america got decapited by a muslim in pakistan. Look at iraq same pattern. Thailand.

Mohammed the founder of islam ordered the decaptitations of a heap of jewish men then they took their wives. This was back in 600's. It's rather clear that mohammed was filled with hate, and loved to humalilated his enemy's by cuting their heads off.

I don't by this line that muslims are oppressed around the world.
Most of rape cases in europe are commited by muslim men.

Palastians are the real cause the israel/palastians problem. Their leader's just
create propaganda to create angry palastians. Create a war zone, then call in media to pressure the iraelies into giving more land to the palastians. Arafat used these taticts.

EG. When the jews were fighting for israel in 40's. The arab's wanted send a message that jews were raping the arab women. It was lie, in order to try and get the arab world angry and for them to come in to drive the jews out.

This backfired and causes palastians to leave.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"anti-immigration political party in the works."

Welll when you import a race of people into your nation and all they do is crime.
I'm sure anti-immigration poilicy is clearly logicall

If europe needs more workers. Then they should prompt family values, marriage instead of femisism, sexual liberation and abortion.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thinker, my freind, you rant to much without any EMPERICAL statistics to back it up. You can go on all you want about How Muslims are this and Muslims are that, but untill you can give me FACTS regarding your spurious claims, i'm sure you will be ignored.

So, please, give me facts regarding the following:

Muhhamed ordered the be-headings of Jews; "Muslims are just visciuses, filled with hate and barbaric when they fight wars"; "Welll when you import a race of people into your nation and all they do is crime": Give me proof that all Muslims do in thier boring lives is commite crimes; "Most of rape cases in europe are commited by muslim men."


Back up all these claims, or do not make them at all.

But, back to the issue at hand. This is truely sad to see what Iraq has become, and will continue to become of some serious help is not serviced in that country and it's peoples. The world needs to give Iraqies a reason to believe that we are willing to help them if they ask. These fundamentalists are degrading the image of normal Arabs and Islamic peoples, and we get people like, Thinker, grabing more fuel for the fire.

Deep



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Thinker, my freind, you rant to much without any EMPERICAL statistics to back it up. You can go on all you want about How Muslims are this and Muslims are that, but untill you can give me FACTS regarding your spurious claims, i'm sure you will be ignored.

So, please, give me facts regarding the following:

Muhhamed ordered the be-headings of Jews; "Muslims are just visciuses, filled with hate and barbaric when they fight wars"; "Welll when you import a race of people into your nation and all they do is crime": Give me proof that all Muslims do in thier boring lives is commite crimes; "Most of rape cases in europe are commited by muslim men."


Back up all these claims, or do not make them at all.

But, back to the issue at hand. This is truely sad to see what Iraq has become, and will continue to become of some serious help is not serviced in that country and it's peoples. The world needs to give Iraqies a reason to believe that we are willing to help them if they ask. These fundamentalists are degrading the image of normal Arabs and Islamic peoples, and we get people like, Thinker, grabing more fuel for the fire.

Deep


Rape statisticts you should be able to find on google.

Deep you have this idea that somehow that arabs and the islamic religion is somehow something good that has been hijacked. I just don't see it that way. The koran's words and the actions of current muslims so closely resemble their actions of today that it proves logical that the Islam has been rooted into the arab culture of life. This is why arab's don't call themselves terrorists because it's just how their culture have fough their enemy's through out history.

When arabs are not at conflict, it may seem like a passive religion. I can see how people are attracted to it and join islam. They do it as mean's to disipline themselves like people join the buddistists. But they only see it that way, but never see it where i see it from.

Religion does influence the people

Mohammed influenced the arabs
Jesus most of the rest of world

Then we can have the argument who influenced the world better?

There is clearly the false prophots, true prophots, wrong and right, bad and good.

To have the view that all religion are so how are all good? is to have the view that everyone is good which is not the case.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'am sorry, but you never proved anything. I dont' care who Muhhamed and Jesus influenced, I want facts to back up your claims; simple as that. You can't generalize an entire populace on the acts of a few, then not back these claims up.

Back them up now.

Deep



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Look at the mentality of an arab living in the west.

1. All non muslim women are sluts
2. They are the devil (seducers).
3. They see western women as infels like trash
4. Some end up dating the women ( then call their friends for gang bang)
5. Most western women have a fetish for dating unethical men ..this explains
why you see arab males and western women as F*ckbuddy's.
6. Most arab males just use these western women for sex then throw them away and marrie a muslim women from the middleast.

After all this, you can come to understand why there is higher ratio of rape cases in europe from arab males. The influence of islam and the poor image women are given.

I'm not going to get into female desire, but women in general have no moral sense. This why they tend to date thugs, mabe also add their contribution of the rape cases.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I'am sorry, but you never proved anything. I dont' care who Muhhamed and Jesus influenced, I want facts to back up your claims; simple as that. You can't generalize an entire populace on the acts of a few, then not back these claims up.

Back them up now.

Deep


Generaliations are the quickest way to the truth. find the pattern and know the final result without working it out.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Once again, you have no proof to back up any of those spurious claims. I have many Muslim freinds, and they do not see the world in this way.

You're just making racist remarks and generalizing an entire populace from your own subjective abhorance towads Islamic peoples.

Unless you can prove EVERY single one of your claims with emperical data, you may aswell do yourself a favour and not reply back.

Deep



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
I'm not going to get into female desire, but women in general have no moral sense. This why they tend to date thugs, mabe also add their contribution of the rape cases.


ROFL!! What in the hell is this? Hilarious! Starting to think Thinker is really a troll...no one is really this stupid.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Look at the mentality of an arab living in the west.

1. All non muslim women are sluts
2. They are the devil (seducers).
3. They see western women as infels like trash
4. Some end up dating the women ( then call their friends for gang bang)
5. Most western women have a fetish for dating unethical men ..this explains
why you see arab males and western women as F*ckbuddy's.
6. Most arab males just use these western women for sex then throw them away and marrie a muslim women from the middleast.

After all this, you can come to understand why there is higher ratio of rape cases in europe from arab males. The influence of islam and the poor image women are given.

I'm not going to get into female desire, but women in general have no moral sense. This why they tend to date thugs, mabe also add their contribution of the rape cases.


All the above, seems to me, your generalisation of the muslim world.

you have been asked to back up your claims with links etc, but none have showed up.

Your comments "smack" of racism.
I would suggest you calm your views down a bit, unless you can back them up with proof.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thinker, you may want to reselect your name...

I sense nothing in you but hatred and racism.

We talk about this sort of defense mechanism in Psychology class...

We call it 'Projection' Look it up.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

...5. Most western women have a fetish for dating unethical men ..this explains why you see arab males and western women as F*ckbuddy's.


I am a Christian female living in a mainly Roma and Muslim neighbourhood. ALL familes are refugees, and I have yet to see any of them wandering around with f-buddies. The fact that you even use this word is an insult toward both symbionic groups and toward women.

Their main interest is not in sex, but in Americanizing themselves. They want to be like us. The most amusing thing to see is a first-generation Somali wearing hip-hop clothes. I have a lot of respect for that, as they didn't have the freedoms to wear what they wanted to wear in their prior countries.


I'm not going to get into female desire, but women in general have no moral sense. This why they tend to date thugs, mabe also add their contribution of the rape cases.


Uhmm... I think I live by excellent morals, and the man I chose to spend my life with is not a thug. I had many men to choose from, and I gave up a significant amount of money to be with him. He hasn't raped me yet, and I sincerely doubt he will.

As for female desires, did I make a big mistake by choosing him? Should I have waited for a mysterious Muslim thug to rape me? I would have been waiting a very, very long time in my neck of the woods. Only one Muslim man in my neighbourhood hits on me persistently, so I guess I should hide from this middle-aged thug rapist.

And I should hide from my neighbours, who are devout Muslims. The father plays the accordian for his children at bedtime. I bet he can't wait to get his hands on this blonde-haired Irish-American.

Geeze, man. Get a GRIP! You sound like a warped Nazi.

Dot.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

As for female desires, did I make a big mistake by choosing him? Should I have waited for a mysterious Muslim thug to rape me? I would have been waiting a very, very long time in my neck of the woods. Only one Muslim man in my neighbourhood hits on me persistently, so I guess I should hide from this middle-aged thug rapist.

Dot.


Oh come on ladies, who are we kidding? We've all had that knight in shining armor fantasy...you know the one where our heroic knight is really some mysterious Muslim thug who wants to rescue us from the castle...then rape us. *swoon*

Oh Thinker...you are one sick puppy


Go get some therapeutic help, it's very obvious your mommy didn't give you enough hugs when you were little...she must have been busy with those eeeeeeevviiil Muslim thugs.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

And I should hide from my neighbours, who are devout Muslims. The father plays the accordian for his children at bedtime.

Dot.


here i've been fighting the for the moderate view all along, and you had to go and convinvce me that they ARE purveyors of cruel and unusual punishment!


seriously, though, nonthinker, get some counseling. i'm sure your mother loves him very much and gives it up willingly. projection, indeed.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Once again Thinker proves his name to be bitterly ironic.. the far right loves to exploit this issue to pedal their own brand of f*cked up extremism.

Makes me want to barf. Why has no-one banned this guy yet?

[edit on 22-11-2004 by mattpryor]




top topics



 
0

log in

join