It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Senator Udall asked State to COOK BOOKS on Obamacare numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No, we aren't shocked because a lot of us no longer fall for numbers released by the nanny state. We understand they are committed to lying, not necessarily committed to representing the citizens.

There is a solution to this immediate problem of Udall... removal from his position, WITHOUT further compensation of ANY kind. Some how, after a scandal, these corrupt politicians are often PAID to leave in one way or another. This water-carrier should get NOTHING!! Where's the accountability?? Where's the outrage?? Where's the actual leadership?? I'm so fed up.

CompleteColorado.com reports that emails show U.S. Senator Mark Udall's (D-CO) office pressured the Colorado Division of Insurance to downplay the number of insurance cancellations caused by the rollout of ObamaCare. A full 249,199 Colorado citizens were victimized by ObamaCare's cancellations. According to the emails, Udall's office hoped to change the definition of a "cancellation" as a way to lower the number.
While the national media is likely to either ignore or push back against today's revelations, there is little doubt the emails will have an impact on Udall's reelection bid. At the very least the emails show that Udall's office was pouring their energies into spinning bad news instead of using that energy to bring some relief to hundreds of thousands of constituents victimized by the ObamaCare boondoggle Udall voted for.

Source - breitbart

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

When it comes to Obama I don't care scam, nothing should come as a surprise, already the scandals surrounding the biggest failure of a legacy that Obamacare is becoming can not be hide.

This program now a law will become the most debated, hated and corrupted scandal in the history of this nation, if more legislation doesn't try to fix the mess.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

six67seven
Source - breitbart

Do you have a source that is not a biased gossip rag founded by a known liar?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

six67seven
Where's the outrage??

No one should be outraged about this. Udall thought that the reporting on the cancellation numbers was misleading and objected. State government officials disagreed and wouldn't change their numbers.

Hard to see anything that went wrong here, frankly.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And it won't be wrong when he aggitates the gravel outside the damn door come november.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Buttonlip

six67seven
Source - breitbart

Do you have a source that is not a biased gossip rag founded by a known liar?

follow the trail

its pretty obvious.

completecolorado.com< br />
basically they wanted to 'change the definition of cancellation' to improve the numbers. As the said number WERE affected, they would rather say 'They were offered renewals to more expensive plans' --- see what they did there?

but it's said:

Insurance officials in different states appear to have widely varied definitions of whether a policy has truly been canceled with no alternatives.

but you can make your mind up for yourself if you havent already...

unbiased denverpost article from Udalls office - there's Udalls UNBIASED story... i'm sure he doesn't have an agenda... riiiiiiiight

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And of course this opens up the speculations that maybe some other Federal levels have applied successful nudges in other States.

It's now possible that the cancellations are double or triple.

I bet the word "cancellation" has been redefined in different ways.

They redefined "Grandfathered" too. By way of the Federal Register.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The government has a policy. If it ain’t broken – break it. And if it is broken – try to screw it up so bad you can blame someone else. If it does work well, there must be something wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For some reason I read "State Cook Books" and was confused. Why would the Feds publish a cook book?

I'm actually not surprised that the numbers are being played with. I'd also not be surprised to learn that the numbers from BOTH pro/anti Obamacare groups are being skewed. Everyone has an opinion and agenda surrounding the ACA.

I've said it a million times, I believe the ACA was designed to fail in order for the masses to run to the government begging for a solution. The solution? A single-payer overall similar to Medicare.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

six67seven
unbiased denverpost article from Udalls office - there's Udalls UNBIASED story... i'm sure he doesn't have an agenda... riiiiiiiight

So you have two sources, each biased on way or the other and nothing showing what actual numbers were ever changed? Not sure what that proves.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow, now it is double or triple? That is based on...?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Buttonlip
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow, now it is double or triple? That is based on...?

...Educated observations and patterns of past lies and cover up attempts.

You know what I mean right?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What's more shocking to me, as evidenced by any political thread including this one, is that there are a great many people on "both sides" of any political debate who will unquestionably believe and follow whatever their political party tells them to believe - and then smugly and arrogantly argue/debate whatever they have been told to believe! The way they go about it is like some cultish religion - and these flocks of blind sheep on "both sides" can't even see how embarrassingly gullible they are! They are more concerned with pushing "their sides" rhetoric than they are with getting to the truth!

In this thread it's about this senator Udall wanting to push some misleading information to make his "side" look better. In a different thread it was about governor Christie taking political revenge on people who crossed him...

When will this drugged up, ignorant, Kardashian watching, selfish and blubbery mass of a country wake the "f" up and realize that there are no longer "sides" in America? That's why I have "both sides", "their side" and "side" in quotes - because there really are no sides! This idiotic bickering by our elected officials is just a show for the flocks of sheep - in reality, they are two wings of the same bird and they all want the same thing. Our money and our servitude.

Has anyone noticed the big difference in governance from Bush to Obama? No! Because "change" was only a change of rhetoric. The country is still being run (into the ground) the same as always! And, as always, they have us intentionally divided against each other by political party affiliation, race, religion, etc. etc. As long as we're divided, we won't join together and hold them all responsible for bringing us to our knees...we are their bosses and they don't want us to be aware of that.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Will they PLEASE go martial law so we have the appropriate excuse to do a ground up coup on ANYONE opposed to a Constitutional republic? Heck we may have to do it twice to get it right.
We can start by restricting diagnosed sociopaths from public service. After EVERY ONE is tested in Maryland we go national.

top topics

join