It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 new Smilies - what's your favorite one?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'd never sign onto or be a part of such chicanery. Nope.

Well, I ain't buying it. You've just admitted that you are part of the Chicago mob scene. (see above) Typical story.

We are on to you and your nefarious schemes.

(I haven't used nefarious in some time so I just had to.)

Rmember, everytime you go out...we're watching you.

You just don't know that we are watching the watchers.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

this one looks like a ninja..

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What is that? Angry blowjob?
also elude me on what they represent lol
edit on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 23:59:33 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This thread is in the right place isn't it? Just wondering if a Mod can input a little in this thread? I know I would like my questions answered on the previous page because I might be interested in making a set as a fun side project. But it seems most are either indifferent or highly un-impressed with them.
I hope the creator doesn't take it too personally, perhaps thats what the guidelines were? Art is always subjective and hard to hit the mark, but it might need a new direction to please hopefully over 50% of users? Anyways, ATS has always worked towards improving itself so I hope this new set is just a little stumble on the way to greatness?

Cheers Q

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

TKDRL

Oh, dear, is that your favorite type of smily?

I actually thought I'd come back to this thread and see a whole different set of emoticons to play with.. surprised its the same set

edit on 8-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

There was actually a thread when the first new set came out that was supposed to be a community project of making our own. Not sure what happened to it though. Maybe these are the results of that project?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hmmm. If that's the case the people in that thread dropped the ball! But surely there is wayyyyy cooler ones on the net that can be used, that's why I was interested in the actual thoughts behind this set, I'd rather know the Mods reasonings behind them. If it's because of bandwidth or for 'mobile' reasons then it's understandable... To a degree. But as I said, I think these emotes being so lifeless takes away from a posters intentions. We are highly devoloped to 'read' faces, and as silly as it sounds I'm sure finding these last two sets of icons dull as all heck and it kind of detracts from an adult site, with Fisher Price emotes...

I'm sorry, I hate being negative but it's getting me down! And
just isn't cutting it to describe my feelings! The tears look like eyes, the eye's look like angry eyebrows in the middle! PLLLLLEEEEASEEE mods reconsider! (Or even input here if you find the time!)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

edit on 8-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I like these,better than the old ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

TKDRL

the John Lennons are growing on me.

edit on 8-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
At a quick glance

Bikini's

And one lying on a beach
...LOL ... and >>>>

'Wrabbit' or 'Beezer'

edit on 8-1-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Qumulys
This thread is in the right place isn't it? Just wondering if a Mod can input a little in this thread? I know I would like my questions answered on the previous page because I might be interested in making a set as a fun side project. But it seems most are either indifferent or highly un-impressed with them.
I hope the creator doesn't take it too personally, perhaps thats what the guidelines were? Art is always subjective and hard to hit the mark, but it might need a new direction to please hopefully over 50% of users? Anyways, ATS has always worked towards improving itself so I hope this new set is just a little stumble on the way to greatness?

Cheers Q

For general reference, the most effective way to reach staff with questions or suggestions like your talking about here is the Complaint/Suggestion form from the top-line. It's great to add to the thread here too, but there is another factor. Different staff focus within different areas and that form insures everyone sees it together to consider. It's far more reliable than hoping the right one comes through a thread at the right time to catch it.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Honestly, I still don't like them, I am sorry.

What am I missing here?

How is this hail?

He is not rolling.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I don't understand either, is this a new trend?

How about just put the old ones back and be done with it?

edit on 083131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

What am I missing here?

How is this hail?

He is not rolling.

LOL .... no not rolling, looks like lying down to me!! *wink wink big grin*

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

What am I missing here?

How is this hail?

That's a medal.

These are much better than the green boogers. Thanks S.O.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
FYI

The color change to yellow over green alone is a marked improvement imho.
for the effort

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
But why are they all little black boxes instead of the feel good and cute ones that you can get. For example the smilies I like the most are on skype, like the wiggly eyebrows, or the roll one. I also want to see: Hugs, Love, happy face with hearts, flowers, and a SHILL one. We're not kids and have the right to express our true feelings without censorship.

They shouldn't have boxes, just be the natural shape of the smilie. And really pretty. Female/Mother energy is all about, love, equality and prettiness. Its not function over beauty, they are both needed.

Though there are more choices than before, still wish it was made more attractive.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The colors changing back and forth is making my eyes spin and thinking I'm going crazy!!!!
Is it for sure yellow now.. Cause I saw it change before my eyes.. Green to yellow then back to green and now I see yellow!!!

Alright...then it was orange now back to green!!! Ahhhhhhh!!

I like the orange ones the best

edit on 8-1-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I think the colors rotate for the members with each new post, reply, edit, pages changes and refreshes

This reply they are yellow my last reply grey and the post before that they were green

ETA: I could be wrong though...

I'm just happy for the Pint
edit on 8-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: needed another

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join