It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Producer, Conspiracy Theory Enthusiast here - Take 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

mezzanine224
I'm a TV producer/director and all around paranormal/conspiracy theory enthusiast. Doing research for a TV show I'm producing and looking forward to spending lots of time here on these boards. Seems like a great resource with tons of knowledgeable people. Thanks!

Welcome, have fun and play safe. I was involved with Cineflex/Forum 5 and got the "Cargo Conspiracy" episode of "Mayday" concerning the Helderberg catastrophe in 1987 (also went through National Geographic) going through Larry Bambrick. I was pretty disgusted with the entire situation with Larry and Greta, so I dropped out early on when I found out that they didn't want to tell the whole truth and name names. After all, Cineflix and Forum 5 get grants from government and NGO's and I guess the government didn't want their ambassadors brought into the mix. That kind of put me off as I have found that there are subjects that the documentary and entertainment industry will not touch when evidence and certain names are brought out. I still carry on the research and have developed linkages to Pan Am 103 as well, but I simply make (almost) all the information public to help whomever is willing to push the envelope.

Cheers - Dave

Very interesting. Thanks, Dave. I'm going to read up on this now.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Hello and welcome to the machine ... where have you been? It's OK ... we know where you've been." ( Pink Floyd )

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

jimmyx

mezzanine224

MissBeck
reply to post by mezzanine224

Hello and welcome!! Look forward to seeing you around the threads! Plenty of fantasy and fiction in most of them.
Oh, and a few true stories scattered around!

I think on most days I'll take the well-told fiction over the dried out truth.

one thing I would point out...there are past conspiracies that have been verified and admitted to by the government
example:
1...gulf of Tonkin
2...Iran-contra
3...Tuskegee syphilis experiment---en.wikipedia.org...
in this vain, I would hope you would not go off the deep end, with obvious tin-foil-hat wacky theories...try to keep it within the bounds of verifiable evidence, or as close to it as possible...it will all depend on what your true motives are, truth however, should be the primary motivator, not freaky side-show postulations.

One of our goals with the show is to look into the roots of some of these "tin-foil" theories. For us, it's all about telling the story and meeting the people who believe and are skeptical. We are definitely in search of the facts though.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join