It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Producer, Conspiracy Theory Enthusiast here - Take 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm a TV producer/director and all around paranormal/conspiracy theory enthusiast. Doing research for a TV show I'm producing and looking forward to spending lots of time here on these boards. Seems like a great resource with tons of knowledgeable people. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mezzanine224

Glad you could join us...

and ah...pisst.. the water is safe to drink here, but if anyone offers you a brownie you might want to pass...
edit on 7-1-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Welcome! What types of shows have you done in the past? Glad to have you and I am sure you will get plenty of ideas from ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

HardCorps

Glad you could join us...

and ah...pisst.. the water is safe to drink here, but if anyone offers you a brownie you might want to pass...
edit on 7-1-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

But I really like brownies

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Welcome! What types of shows have you done in the past? Glad to have you and I am sure you will get plenty of ideas from ATS.

I've done lots of different shows on several networks. I've directed everything from extreme cooking with Epic Meal Time to sketches with Ben Stiller to 2-hour prime time specials. I'm very excited about this new show.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Welcome aboard ... and you certainly came to the right place ... ATS is a hot-bed of material just waiting to be sourced ... you may never leave

Enjoy the time you spend here. Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I would not want to see you shoot yourself in the foot. If you are what you claim I would suggest contacting our COO & Marketing Director: Mark (Springer)

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sauron

Welcome to ATS, I would not want to see you shoot yourself in the foot. If you are what you claim I would suggest contacting our COO & Marketing Director: Mark (Springer)

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

Thank you! I will contact Mark, for sure. I appreciate the info.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS mezzanine224

If you would like an avatar please visit the team at BTS Avatar Creations Click on the blue bit. It's a free service and the guys there are very helpful.

[snip]

Cody

edit on 7-1-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

cody599

Welcome to ATS mezzanine224

If you would like an avatar please visit the team at BTS Avatar Creations Click on the blue bit. It's a free service and the guys there are very helpful.
[snip]

Cody

Ha! Thanks, Cody.
edit on 7-1-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

you guys never offered to make me an avatar...
I might just be offended!

let me think about for a while... I'll get back to ya

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Take some time to read the T&C's as this thread will also probably get shut down.

Or contact the admin and ask if you can get some input from them. Think about it. They may hook you up with Donttreadonme media.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!! Look forward to seeing you around the threads! Plenty of fantasy and fiction in most of them.
Oh, and a few true stories scattered around!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Welcome!! Well I don't have brownies but I have welcome cheesecake for new members!

Enjoy your stay here. Observing... For research... Hmmm.. Have fun

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Take some time to read the T&C's as this thread will also probably get shut down.

Or contact the admin and ask if you can get some input from them. Think about it. They may hook you up with Donttreadonme media.

Will do. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

MissBeck

Hello and welcome!! Look forward to seeing you around the threads! Plenty of fantasy and fiction in most of them.

I think on most days I'll take the well-told fiction over the dried out truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

mezzanine224
I'm a TV producer/director and all around paranormal/conspiracy theory enthusiast. Doing research for a TV show I'm producing and looking forward to spending lots of time here on these boards. Seems like a great resource with tons of knowledgeable people. Thanks!

Welcome, have fun and play safe. I was involved with Cineflex/Forum 5 and got the "Cargo Conspiracy" episode of "Mayday" concerning the Helderberg catastrophe in 1987 (also went through National Geographic) going through Larry Bambrick. I was pretty disgusted with the entire situation with Larry and Greta, so I dropped out early on when I found out that they didn't want to tell the whole truth and name names. After all, Cineflix and Forum 5 get grants from government and NGO's and I guess the government didn't want their ambassadors brought into the mix. That kind of put me off as I have found that there are subjects that the documentary and entertainment industry will not touch when evidence and certain names are brought out. I still carry on the research and have developed linkages to Pan Am 103 as well, but I simply make (almost) all the information public to help whomever is willing to push the envelope.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the blackhole of time wasting. Get out why you can!!!!! I should have listened, now I can't leave!

Seriously, it's a pretty cool place with some interesting people and threads. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

mezzanine224

MissBeck

I think on most days I'll take the well-told fiction over the dried out truth.

one thing I would point out...there are past conspiracies that have been verified and admitted to by the government
example:
1...gulf of Tonkin
2...Iran-contra
3...Tuskegee syphilis experiment---en.wikipedia.org...
in this vain, I would hope you would not go off the deep end, with obvious tin-foil-hat wacky theories...try to keep it within the bounds of verifiable evidence, or as close to it as possible...it will all depend on what your true motives are, truth however, should be the primary motivator, not freaky side-show postulations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join