It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burger King recalls 'sacrilegious' desserts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Was there a gun involved? No. BK VOLUNTARILY recalled the product. THEIR CHOICE.

The company responded by voluntarily recalling the product and reissuing it with a new label.

Source

edit on 1/7/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Benevolent Heretic

Was there a gun involved? No. BK VOLUNTARILY recalled the product. THEIR CHOICE.

The company responded by voluntarily recalling the product and reissuing it with a new label.

Source

edit on 1/7/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Ahhh so you can only perceive the individual words I speak and not the meaning hmmm???

why not try the words...

Threat
Jihad

And try and make the link to my previous post??

Korg.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Old news story is very old.

8 years old actually. Perhaps a mod needs to move this out of "breaking" alternative news?

Uh, never mindd, my bad. I had multiple tabs open and got them mixed up....

lalala.. move along, nothing to see here...

edit on 7/1/2014 by BMorris because: oops

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

His "juhad" was to destroy the packager's professional status and the whole damn country... Not hardly a real threat... And certainly not the same as a gun to the head, no matter HOW you say it. Are you so afraid when you hear the word "jihad" that you consider it an actual threat? LOL

Akhtar declared it was his personal jihad to find those responsible for the packaging and destroy their professional status, personal life and the UK as a whole for having a culture allowing the insult to occur.

Source

Look, you can live your life scared of the big, bad Muslims if you want, but I'm going to make my judgments based on actual fact.

BK voluntarily recalled the item. There was no force involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The sad thing is society and companies feeding into the major BS of these people!!! I know it's ice cream so does he we need some balls to tell people how it is. Can't say merry Christmas or put up Christmas trees or you offend atheists now ice cream art for a cup offending Mister I'm gonna go Jihad on you. Try giving these people a taste of their own medicine I bet they woiixxkkn't handle it so gracefully or offer such change!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID MORONS!!!!!
These people should be deported! seriously I have had it up to my teeth with this rubbish! This is our country not yours!
I don’t know how much more I can handle before I actually go on a murderous rampage! Joke! But I’m pretty wound up!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Star for you. These people think they can just flip our stuff upside down and get it banned for that. I dare you to go over to the middle east and mess around with their logos try flipping one around and get your head chopped off. LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is one of the most ignorant and ridiculous things ever!
As if Burger King would set out to purposely make a ice cream that resembles an Arabic inscription for Allah....it just never stops.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeppp

i'm old and female,and really pissed off everyone bows down to them.i'd happily fight a war now,if bootsales sold metal bang things.swords are far more interesting to me though ,but sadly my family wont let me play with his historical collection.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
and people wonder why there is a growing move toward atheism?...of course, crazy people do need something to justify their psychosis

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Must be a slow news day for an 8 yo topic to be used for venting people's spleens. Sad really.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

jimmyx
and people wonder why there is a growing move toward atheism?...of course, crazy people do need something to justify their psychosis
ahhh,but it makes this distorted insane hologram so much more fun.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Benevolent Heretic

Yes and no. The threat of deadly violence was involved.
And it wasn't just a threat of one person .. it was a threat of 'jihad'.
Which means this nutter and all his nutter buddies around the world would be involved.
So instead of having Burger King restaurants bombed and people killed ....
Burger King changed the ice cream picture to sooth the idiots.
Burger King didn't voluntarily recall the product. Not really.
They weren't forced by law ... but they had a gun to their head.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

intrepid
Must be a slow news day for an 8 yo topic to be used for venting people's spleens. Sad really.

Holy cow ... you are right. WOW. This is from 2005.
The date at the top had todays date so it looked new.
But in the 'small print' (as they say) on the side it says 2005.
Good eyes, Intrepid ...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Zealots are never a good thing! In ANY religion.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think we should declare a Jihad on all clouds and crickets!

These infidels are everywhere!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why are people so afraid of Muslims? I mean, NOBODY is afraid of a "Christian." People are so afraid of Muslims, that they BECOME Muslims!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

castlejennifer
Why are people so afraid of Muslims? I mean, NOBODY is afraid of a "Christian." People are so afraid of Muslims, that they BECOME Muslims!

Maybe it has something to do with all those videos on Youtube where the Muslims use a pocketknife to behead infidels.
I had to try one of these new emoticons... I don't like them either.
edit on 7-1-2014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Pretty ridiculous considering nearly everyone that works at bk are muslim...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
2005. Just look at the newspaper date

Sorry if someone has already pointed this out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join