It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's not a crop circle! Truth revealed about Calif. barley field

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Hilarious. Famed crop circle researchers finding hidden alien messages in a crop circle made by a few Brits. Brilliant.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Even though it's fake, it's very impressive. Some real skill and talent goes into these.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OK, I might be doing myself out of some money here but I don't know anyone who can write apps who would believe me that there is a market for this one. You have heard of the ghost app that applies a ghostly image to a photo, what about a crop circle app? You take a photo of a green field and it applies a fractally designed crop circle to the image?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

that story is such bullshat. it took them two weeks to make it and nobody noticed? I read the owners didn't know anything about what was going on there with a security company or who hired them to be in their field. So this construction was going on for two weeks and again nobody noticed? it would also be nice if they would show how they did it and recreate an exact duplicate. Does anybody think maybe the company is jumping on the bandwagon after hearing the thing about #192? the circle actually looks more like the fukushima plant to me. has anyone shown a picture of the chip? does it look like the circle? this micro chip pr story is bogus.

p.s. actually from a marketing point of view the company should have documented the making of the circle and the up roar it has caused and garner even more exposure and would even impress me for pulling it off. That would hit it out of the park, yet we'll never hear from this company again. It was nothing more than a cover story so most people will ignore it.
edit on 7-1-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

Crop Circles usually happen in the same areas and at certain months of the year. Most likely that's because the satellite is overhead at that point and the operators of the weapon have fields of greenery to calibrate the weapon in.

even more likely it's due to the growing season but circles can appear in bare dirt too www.utaot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyone can make a crop circle, you certainly don't need UFOs or aliens to make them. Until they plant a field with alien plants or let loose alien foxes with secret messages encoded into their DNA I see nothing but human ingenuety and a bunch of people making fun of people who believe these things. If the aliens would need to get through a message, they should try writing regular letters or e-mails to credible people, or call in a press conferance displaying their star cruisers explaining their intentions. Nah, these crop circles are works of people, human terrestrial people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join