It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello. I got a random ban on my second day at GLP. I guess that they just want my money.

Anywho. I'm a college student, who works as a chef, and is contemplating dropping out due to personal beliefs about how the world is being run.

I had a pretty rough awakening to what is going on.

Anywho. My story starts off pretty typical of others. I started asking questions about life, society, government, religion, and a slew of other things.

After learning about rewriting of history, spiritual energies, OP paperclip, MK Ultra, HAARP, and so many other things. I had a very rough awakening that I still want to shut my eyes too and imagine it is all lies. But in reality, I feel that this planet is a prison, and that the forces in power wish to subdue our life energy and control us as drones. Which with the MSM, film, music, and entrainment industry have completely succeeded with much of humanity.

I know the rabbit hole is deep. But I am here for ultimately two things...

I want to know how deep the hole truly is, and a means to cope with it.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Welcome!

You picked one heck of a night to introduce yourself; there are cat fights and guy fights going on all of the latest threads tonight, so be careful out there!

I don't think it's a full moon, but folks are sure agitated, like it is!
I've just sat back and laughed my way through the threads; full moons don't get to me, and since I'm in a good mood, I don't fit in tonight!

Have fun on ATS. It's a great place to share and learn things!

Miss Nugget

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by brojose

Hello my friend.

I would be delighted to assist you in that rabbit hole measuring project.

I made it very easy you see, to get the measurement you seek.

First, you can't even think about getting to the bottom without being as small as a rabbit.

There is an elixir which will make you small as a rabbit in the short stories section concocted by me.

Drink it up, and you will be small enough to fit into the center of a mountain,

and there you will find the bottom of the rabbit hole.

How deep you say?

How big is YOUR mountain?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

I think you'll fit in nicely here!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

Hey, Welcome to ATS !

Cool intro.

Have fun & enjoy. You'll fit right in !!

Ohhhhhhh.......a whole bunch of new emoticons.....

Then this...
and this...

Beezzer ?????

edit on 1 7 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

you may be fortunate enough to meet some of the more well versed in here, to help you determine the depth of the rabbit hole, I hope so, but meantime, I can only think it is as deep as your own imagination or as shallow as you imagine. I guess it pertains to the question of how long is a piece of string.... :-)
welcome to this little haven of well informed people all under the unbrella of ATS... hope you get enlightened and find knowledge to direct you in the right direction... flipflop

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi!
edit on 23-1-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

welcome

2 things to do first..
1) buy a large roll of tin foil, you will make and destroy alot of tinfoil hats

2) alooot of popcorn

and then sit back and enjoy the trip down the rabit hole

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
HI!
edit on 23-1-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
* Sorry your arrival was missed earlier and no one was around to greet ya sooner!

Hello Brojose!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

top topics

join