It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your PROOF!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

If that's the ONLY science you know, regarding this topic, save it for another chemtrail thread. I'm not interested in knowing how or why contrails are formed. I'm interested in the technology that modifies the weather; and NANO technology is a big part of that. Something you STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT, YET!

And what science would be suitable for you?

Here weather modification technology...

So now you know, and it doesn't involve nano technology.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Always pulling out the T&C violation card, when you have nothing to contribute. Don't worry, the mods got that!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

CONVINCE ME that those are just "contrails" with scientific FACTS, not your .02 cents worth of nothing! I GUARANTEE your "science" gets DEBUNKED.

We have and you just refuse to listen, why?

As far as you debunking science all I can say is this should be interesting, so get to it let's see what you can do.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

HanzHenry
chemtrails look more like a smoke than a moisture type thing. Steam and Ice crystals dissipate and disappear.

take an ice cube out of the freezer, does the cool vapor linger? NOPE!

Naturally-occurring cirrus clouds are ice crystals lingering in the air. Cirrus clouds can last for hours, and even grow due to nucleation, condensing moisture from the air, which then freezes into a cirrus cloud of visible ice crystals.

If we go by what you are saying, then naturally-occurring cirrus clouds would never get the chance to form and grow -- they (according to you) should just quickly dissipate.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm sorry....but...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT????

NanoTech

Nanotechnology (sometimes shortened to "nanotech") is the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale.
In case you didn't KNOW.....CLOUDS ARE A FORM OF MATTER.

Try diggin' a little deeper, BEFORE you try to act like you know something. I really don't know where you get your info. Must be all those "government" websites. LMFAO

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You are a form of matter too.

So what?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The only thing you've displayed is ignorance to this topic. You really DON'T know what you're talking about, on ANY level.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ever hear of MK-ULTRA?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Do car emissions "linger" in the winter? NOPE! The contrailers don't quit. Too bad they won't discuss this video.

Are we at 35000 ft with a high relative humidity?

As for your video it has been discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What? You are acting like a soft twat on this forum as a result of MK Ultra? Mmmmm, I suppose it could be possible. Have you any evidence?

edit on 6-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Ever hear of MK-ULTRA?

Yes- what has it got to do with contrails, chemtrails or nano-technology??

BTW you never did acknowledge that you are wrong about car exhaust never freezing - it could be your "something new" to learn today

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Do you think these videos haven't been posted here before?

Let's just have a look shall we...

Would that be the same Dr. Blaylock as this one...

Blaylock has retired from neurosurgery and has taken up a career opposing science-based medicine and promoting pseudoscience-based medicine and supplements that he sells under the label Brain Repair Formula. He suggests that his supplements can treat and prevent such diseases as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. He asserts that his formula "will maximize your brain’s ability to heal and reduce inflammation." The rest of the scientific community seems oblivious to these claims, which are not based on large-scale clinical trials. Blaylock also sells hope to cancer patients by encouraging them to believe he has found the secret to prevention and cure.5

www.skepdic.com...

Now for this one...

Here you go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is a good one...

Speaks for itself.

Do I need to go on?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The only thing you've displayed is ignorance to this topic. You really DON'T know what you're talking about, on ANY level.

Pot meet kettle.

Well then debunk anything I have posted since I have know idea what I am saying.

Go ahead I can wait...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

S&F. Operation POPEYE was a secret weaponized weather program that has been disclosed. I think there are still some secrets there. The military operated out of a base in Thailand. The King of Thailand holds many of the cloud seeding patents. They were, in some way, almost a gift to him from the U.S. Over there, in Thailand, cloud seeding is called Royal Rainmaking.

In more recent times, there have been some disasters stemming from Royal Rainmaking. Some other countries, like Australia, have also created a disaster or two using the same techniques.

.........On the seeding issue. There are a number of studies/geo-engineering proposals that talk about seeding cirrus and seeding proper conditions to create cirrus. This is some of what jet emissions do as well. Our governments and military, imo, are using our atmosphere as a giant chemistry lab. They've been taking the natural processes that they know about, altering them and then altering them again to make up for the problems the first alteration created. And it's just endless as we can see from the chemtrail filled skies.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

S&F. Operation POPEYE was a secret weaponized weather program that has been disclosed. I think there are still some secrets there. The military operated out of a base in Thailand. The King of Thailand holds many of the cloud seeding patents. They were, in some way, almost a gift to him from the U.S. Over there, in Thailand, cloud seeding is called Royal Rainmaking.

And this proves what again?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

WonderBoi
NanoTech

Nanotechnology (sometimes shortened to "nanotech") is the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale.
In case you didn't KNOW.....CLOUDS ARE A FORM OF MATTER.

Try diggin' a little deeper, BEFORE you try to act like you know something. I really don't know where you get your info. Must be all those "government" websites. LMFAO

So let me get this straight:

Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter at the molecular level.

Clouds (just like everything else) are molecules of matter.

Therefore clouds = nanotechnology ????

I'm not sure I get the connection you are trying to make. As 'tsurfer' pointed out, YOU are made of matter/molecules. Does that mean YOU are the result of nanotechnology?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Supposedly nano technology is used in weather modification, which in turn is a chemtrail, or that is what it looks like he is trying to say.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

luxordelphi

S&F. Operation POPEYE was a secret weaponized weather program that has been disclosed. I think there are still some secrets there. The military operated out of a base in Thailand. The King of Thailand holds many of the cloud seeding patents.

He has patented 1 method of rainmaking - and here it is - it obviously has other patents in other jurisdictions.

They were, in some way, almost a gift to him from the U.S.

In what way is it a gift? It wasn't granted until 2005......

In more recent times, there have been some disasters stemming from Royal Rainmaking. Some other countries, like Australia, have also created a disaster or two using the same techniques.

Such as?

.........On the seeding issue. There are a number of studies/geo-engineering proposals that talk about seeding cirrus and seeding proper conditions to create cirrus.

What are those?

edit on 6-1-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Supposedly nano technology is used in weather modification, which in turn is a chemtrail, or that is what it looks like he is trying to say.

That is all fine and dandy -- and maybe there is something to this, but does he offer any evidence as to how specifically the nanotech is being used in weather modification, and how that specifically relates to chemtrails?

I mean, this isn't the "skunkworks" forum. If he is going to tell us that nanotechnology is being used to create chemtrails for the purpose of weather modification, I would hope he would be able to explain how, and provide some links.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry....but...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT????

Do you?

No need to shout.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join