It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your PROOF!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Maybe you could just explain why contrails aren't real in your own words.

I think we have explained why we were fooled by that evil "science" that explained how temperature, and humidity are involved.

Teach us the error of our ways! how can we be educated if you don't TEACH!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

i'm talking what cloud are made of.

NO you are just posting you tube videos you seem not to watch yourself or just don't understand the contents of.

You haven't actually posted anything coherent on ATS that I remember, you might have but its lost in all the incoherent delusions you keep sharing with us.

CONVINCE ME that those are just "contrails" with scientific FACTS, not your .02 cents worth of nothing! I GUARANTEE your "science" gets DEBUNKED.

Where did you learn that word "fact" and what it means?

How can debunk anything when you fail to understand many things?

Why do you keep trolling the boards?

You're ASSUMING those are contrails based on government paid scientists. Plain and simple. I've done 3 years worth of research, from BOTH SIDES!!! Your contrail theories are BUNK!!! Trying to convince people that those lines are frozen pollution.

If this quoted above isn't a fine example of trolling then internet trolling doesn't exist in my mind.

What 3 years of research did you do, it is extremely obvious that it wasn't what we are discussing, what was it you researched from both sides?

Most things in life arent black and white and have a lot more than two sides, your simplistic view and how you express that view make me conclude you're a young adult with a weak mind believing more than being skeptical or a professional troll either paid to post the way you do or simply just ignorant to see yourself for who you are.

Man I need to leave this board, if this type paranoia and ignorance is spreading at the rate I suspect it is then I need to prepare for whats to come.

Forget worrying about the chemicals "they " are poisoning us with, the disease of ignorance will do so much more damage and cause so much more suffering.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Are you people being will-fully ignorant? In case you didn't know, for the 10 millionth time, SILVER IODIDE IS A CHEMICAL!!!! And, that's just 1 type of chemical being sprayed into our atmosphere. How do you people skip that part????

I know what a contrail is, and how it's formed. You can skip the lectures. Now, are you ready to learn science at a differnet level; or would you rather push your meteorology crap down our throats? I guess, it never crossed your mind that you could mix the two sciences, huh?

Teach me something about CHEMISTRY because this "contrail" crap is becoming redundant.

BTW....i specifically asked not to talk about "contrails" or "chemtrails", in my post. Yet, and still, you all keep blah-blah-blahing the same crap, that i've heard from the same people, in A THOUSAND different threads. YAWN!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The BEST EXAMPLE of 'trolling', would be by those that post in EVERY SINGLE "chemtrail" thread; trying to get us to believe that those are normal "persisting" contrails.

Do you care to go ON TOPIC NOW???

NOTE TO ADD:

Forget worrying about the chemicals "they " are poisoning us with, the disease of ignorance will do so much more damage and cause so much more suffering.
I've NEVER SAID they were poisoning us with "chemicals". Get your debunking facts straight. Ignorance will lead you to believe those trails are "normal".
edit on 6-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You all are quick to show what the skies looked like during WW2, i'm interested to see what they looked like during the Vietnam war; more specifically during Operation Popeye

So google images is too hard to find for you so you troll ATS with this?

I bet you the skies were filled with "chem" trails. Trails with silver iodide; which, BTW, is a chemical!

H2O is also a chemical compound.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You can't win a scientific debate,

That's nice,

however, who really cares what the readers can and cant win in.

The real question on everyone's mind is

Can you engage in a scientific debate?

You keep asking for science or SCIENCE as you say, its provided and you find words to make a fool of yourself by not engaging in what has been presented and attempting to insult or belittle the poster who just supplied with what you requested.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by apex
Are you people being will-fully ignorant? In case you didn't know, for the 10 millionth time, SILVER IODIDE IS A CHEMICAL!!!!

Um....yes. We know and agree. In fact, I think we all agree that Silver Iodide is the primary choice of chemical used in cloud seeding.

It would help greatly if you would grunt or something to show that you understand this.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by apex

Are you people being will-fully ignorant? In case you didn't know, for the 10 millionth time, SILVER IODIDE IS A CHEMICAL!!!! And, that's just 1 type of chemical being sprayed into our atmosphere. How do you people skip that part????

So, considering you are counting cloud seeding as "chemtrails", then I suppose crop dusting with pesticides are also "chemtrails". What about fire-fighting planes that drop fire-suppressant chemicals over a forest fire -- are those chemtrails? What about helicopters that spray insecticides (such as for mosquito control)?

If that is the case, then it seems to me you have a lot of definitions for chemtrails...But NONE of them seem to have anything to do with those white trails created from high-altitude jets -- i.e., the trails that almost all other chemtrail believers (except you) refer to as "chemtrails".

By the way, for the "10 millionth time", we know silver iodide is a chemical, and we know it is used for cloud seeding...

...HOWEVER, (for the "10 millionth time") what does that have to do with those long white trails made by high-altitude planes?

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

WonderBoi

UM, no, I'm not being wilfully ignorant. Though I'm wondering if you actually read anything I wrote:

I know what a contrail is, and how it's formed. You can skip the lectures. Now, are you ready to learn science at a differnet level; or would you rather push your meteorology crap down our throats? I guess, it never crossed your mind that you could mix the two sciences, huh?

I never even stated anything about that. Though I will re iterate my disbelief that meteorology doesn't work how the everyone says it does to allow certain effects which you disbelieve in.

Teach me something about CHEMISTRY because this "contrail" crap is becoming redundant.

BTW....i specifically asked not to talk about "contrails" or "chemtrails", in my post. Yet, and still, you all keep blah-blah-blahing the same crap, that i've heard from the same people, in A THOUSAND different threads. YAWN!

And since we all know what cloud seeding is and at what altitude it is done at, that is rather irrelevant.

So, to re phrase my question:

If the US government is spraying (and it seems to be the general assumption of the chemtrail theory) harmful chemicals with the intention of damaging something, why does a country with strained relations with the USA, eg Russia, allow it to happen over their skies?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

December 2013
Now, what were you saying???? Straight from the government's horse's mouth!

LISTEN CAREFULLY!

Looking forward to your "yeah, but....."

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I've NEVER SAID they were poisoning us with "chemicals". Get your debunking facts straight. Ignorance will lead you to believe those trails are "normal".

No, but you sure imply such, over and over again.

this is why i suspect you being paid, I fear to believe anyone could be so obtuse and willfully ignorant about available information.

Do you care to go ON TOPIC NOW???

The topic being you have proof of weather modification right?

When has anyone said its not real?

BTW....i specifically asked not to talk about "contrails" or "chemtrails", in my post.

Really?

I thought your first line of your OP said this

I'm not going to debate the difference between "contrails or "chemtrials,

The difference between is what you wish not to debate.

Your whole thread is about contrails and how you thing contrails at 300000 feet are cloud seeding and the asking how its done after being shown numerous times in other threads.

The BEST EXAMPLE of 'trolling', would be by

How do I link to your profile,

the jig is up, its game over for you in my eyes, no credibility what so ever.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You've implied that...not me. You got me clumped in with the rest. Please, as i've asked, DEBUNK THIS VIDEO.
FYI, he says the spraying of sulfuric acid into the atmosphere which is responsible for 1,000,000 deaths per year. WOOOOOOOOW.

And you say, what??? You defend this crap that they're doing to us????

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

WonderBoi

December 2013
Now, what were you saying???? Straight from the government's horse's mouth!

LISTEN CAREFULLY!

Looking forward to your "yeah, but....."

Is this reply meant for me,

please explain as I really do not understand your stance anymore,

What was I saying that you are replying to?

Sorry but I cannot watch youtube, what should be listening carefully for?

what came out of the horses mouth?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

boncho
For the millionth time, everyone acknowledges cloud seeding programs and weather modification exist. The "Chemtrail" mythos is based on the assumption it's coming from every airliner seen passing overhead with a few contrails.

Misinformation or Disinformation.

which would you classify your objective?

Most of the chemtrail crowd believes there are jets that LOOK like commercial airliners doing the spraying.

Evergreen Air as a prime company involved.

And, I was a small boy at FE Warren AFB in Cheyenne, Wyoming. As all 1st grade boys back in 1981, thought that fighter jets were beyond cool.

We would draw them in the sky. Funny thing I remember was that we kept trying to draw accurate CONTRAILS., you know, where they disappear.

We would draw them and the long line we would erase and smudge, trying to make it look like a moving jet and disappearing contrail.

NEVER did we see the large spreading white cloud that comes out.

and against the laws of thermo dynamics.

chemtrails look more like a smoke than a moisture type thing. Steam and Ice crystals dissipate and disappear.

take an ice cube out of the freezer, does the cool vapor linger? NOPE!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

WonderBoi

So....the argument you are making here is that silver iodide is a chemical, and silver iodide is used in cloud seeding, and cloud seeding may have some success in making it rain.

OK. I agree with that. If that's all you are saying, then you are right. None of us are disputing the facts about cloud seeding.

However...so what? You seem to be making a big to-do about cloud seeding (which is NOT really a common practice in most regions). And cloud seeding is not really even considered geoengineering, because its effects are localized, and not a worldwide climate-changing issue.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: "effects", not "affects"

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You defend this crap that they're doing to us????

No I have and others have shown the real issues of pollution that chem trailers seem to forget as a real issue and stick to their delusions.

Ground based pollution might be the cause for the million deaths as ground based pollution is a lot more prevalent.

Like I said I cannot watch so will speculate on what is said and I will not take your word as you have shown time and time again to not understand what you post.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

True. When talking about air pollution, industrial emissions and automobile exhaust are huge culprits, and can cause much more dangerous damage to the atmosphere than jet exhaust does.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Just becasue you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I can clearly remember being curious as to why some "lines" stayed and some went away quickly.

History seems to back up the link as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This is what he's talking about: "Harvard scientist and head U.S. government Geoengineer David Keith talking about spraying the planet with millions of tonnes of sulfuric acid in an attempt to control the planet from warming.'" In a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sorry to say, i don't remember seeing those trails linger around, for the entire day, when i was a kid; and i'm up there in age. You must be young.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join