It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EQ Pegasi Hoax, NSA Project 415, Richard Hoagland & Edward Snowden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by JadeStar

It was later understood by some of us that the two hoaxes were by the same instigator.

How? Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

What is sad is Hogland is very motivated on the topic....I do not think that guy is a hoaxer or an evil man...but I read one of his 500+ page books and to this day I have no idea what he was babbling about. It makes it hard because guys like him I think are truly passionate about the topic of ufos and would be a great source to go to for information but he's also just too odd for me to trust good judgement on anything he has to say on the topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi there, Great thread , well presented.

re: P415 , check out two books....
1 Deep Black by William Burroughs
2. GCHQ by Richard J Aldrick

you will find them interesting esp in this post Snowden world.

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How well I remember the EQ Pegasi Incident! It seemed for a short while that this could really be it; a genuine signal from an extraterrestrial civilization. What really mattered at the time was that a much better radio telescope couldn't confirm it.

As it turns out, this star system is so young (< 100 million years old) that any planets it might have would still be hot from the accretion process. Not old enough for life to have developed; not even old enough for stable planet surfaces for colonists from other star systems to live on. See link, below, for a recent article on this star system.
www.scientificamerican.com...
edit on 6-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure, added information

edit on 6-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: added emphatic italics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join