It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah Man Vows to Fast Until State's Ban on Same-Sex Marriages is Restored

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

It's just a temporary glitch. The appeals court will not reverse the ruling, IMO.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

He'll have to do it all over again!
You know, I've never until now heard of someone martyring themselves for something they hate. It gives me the impression that he's given gay marriage more power over his mind than the positive things in his life. The things he should be choosing to live for, like loved ones.
Assuming he has them.

edit on 6-1-2014 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

EllaMarina
It gives me the impression that he's given gay marriage more power over his mind than the positive things in his life.

I agree. The more people fight it, the more of a big deal it is. Marriage equality has NO power to hurt anyone, but some people are obsessed in their fight to deny equal treatment under the law of gay people. It's very strange and something I don't really understand...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So when this guy starves to death, does that mean he will go to hell for committing suicide?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
So when this guy starves to death, does that mean he will go to hell for committing suicide?

If the 10th Circuit upholds the judge, and lets gay marriages go forward in Utah, I hope the guy doesn't stop eating again, because it will be a looooong time (can you spell n-e-v-e-r?) before that ruling bites the dust.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ikensee

Wish I could see the day that labels are a thing of the past. Sadly at my age if it ever happens I won't be around to see it. 'This is my friends John and Dave or Mary and Sally, hi nice to meet you '........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join