It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I gave u a dollar.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

i would say thank you and buy a pint down at the market next time I saw you I would buy you a pint

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If I just took your dollar, gave 10 cents to someone, then pocketed the rest, I'd be government!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'd stick it in my wallet with the rest of my dollars so it didn't get lonely. Maybe my son will already have a dollar and want a soda, so he could then ask me for my dollar and have enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Zeppp
Why do you assume I would take your dollar?

He didn't. He asked you what you would do if he gave you a dollar. Your answer seems to be, "not accept it".

Why do you assume he is forcing you to take something you do not want? Matter of fact, "refuse the gift" was an option.

2 posts by you I have read. Both were one liners. Just sayin.
edit on 1/3/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How did that old saying go?

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day...but give a man a dollar and he can't afford a fishing licence?"

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

He didn't. He asked you what you would do if he gave you a dollar. Your answer seems to be, "not accept it".

Why do you assume he is forcing you to take something you do not want? Matter of fact, "refuse the gift" was an option.

Then why didn't he ask "If I offered you a dollar would you take it"? Words have meanings child!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It would probably end up going towards a pack of cigarettes.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

Then why didn't he ask "If I offered you a dollar would you take it"? Words have meanings child!

They sure do. That is why when he said, "Or refuse to accept it" he meant to offer you a way out from under the bridge.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

They sure do. That is why when he said, "Or refuse to accept it" he meant to offer you a way out from under the bridge.

His initial question was

Hello ladies and gentlemen and everybody else, If I gave you a dollar what would you do with it?

then he followed up with example scenarios. I responded to the first question asked, because I didn't need to be prompted by his follow up questions.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Eryiedes
How did that old saying go?

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day...but give a man a dollar and he can't afford a fishing licence?"

-Peace-

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. Put a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
-Douglas Adams

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

His initial question was

Hello ladies and gentlemen and everybody else, If I gave you a dollar what would you do with it?

then he followed up with example scenarios. I responded to the first question asked, because I didn't need to be prompted by his follow up questions.

Im not here for a pissing match. But you are doing it wrong. Reread the T&C's that you agreed to when you gained your account.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

bigfatfurrytexan

Zeppp

His initial question was

Im not here for a pissing match. But you are doing it wrong. Reread the T&C's that you agreed to when you gained your account.

It's not your place to tell your betters what to read.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Zeppp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Um. . . . just sayin'

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Id put it in a homeless persons cup.

wth with all these if you had (insert x amount here) questions? stealth polling?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

beezzer
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. Put a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
-Douglas Adams

THAT'S the one.
Arigato Bezzer-san.
Now, I have to watch Hitchhikers Guide again...

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

justreleased
If I gave you a dollar what would you do with it?

Wipe and flush of course.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeppp

You never learned to read the whole test first before answering a question? Sure if you cut some one off after they said there first sentence you can take what they have to say out of context, and ask these super cool one liner that are suppose to blow up his thread. And he wasn't telling you what to read, he was implying you should re read something you already had, since you didn't fully comprehend it the first time

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I was in my city yesterday and there was a guy sitting on the mall with a sign saying he was out of work and hungry, so I gave him what was in my pocket and apologised I didn't have anything more. About $1.70.

Up the road was another poor soul, and I had no more coins...

I'd give that guy the dollar.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Ahahah you cant do that silly. It's gone in transaction fees as soon as it hits anything with that amount.

Trust me, I know all about bitcoin and amounts under $100....

lol

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeppp

Crikey!!!! ha Some people. Cant steal money off them without them complaining, can't give money to them either!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join