It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel government 'tortures' Palestinian children by keeping them in cages

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

buster2010

RocksFromSpace
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

The Jews learned well from the Nazis...when Israel says "Never Again" I guess they mean not to them...

Not Jews Zionist. There are Jewish organizations that condemn what Israel is doing.

I agree 100%. Even the Israeli judge in the article I attached about the African immigrants was shocked at the way they were being treated.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Fair enough - I guess I would ask you how do you think Palestinians would treat Israeli youth?

Would the treatment, in your opinion, be better, worse or about the same? (be realistic.)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

justreleased

Fair enough - I guess I would ask you how do you think Palestinians would treat Israeli youth?

Would the treatment, in your opinion, be better, worse or about the same? (be realistic.)
and here we go....there is no justification for it, no matter what side is doing it.

You can play the strawman "well palestine would do it" all you want. doesnt change a thing.

There is no defense for these acts, no matter who is committing them.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Exactly!

I don't condone torture. I'm saying both sides commit atrocious acts that's why I don't judge.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The thread derailment wasn't slow with this one, I thought the topic was Israel putting kids in cages and threatening sexual violence not "the Palestinians would do it too"

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

I think the kids are Palestinian. (how is that a derailment unless it was just another bash Israel thread?)

P.S. - I'm not a Jew just in case anyone wonders.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

Trying to justify abusing children with any logic just makes you as bad as what you are defending, think about that, you are trying to say that it is ok because the other side does bad things too. On your head be it

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Most of the time I wouldn't even reply to such an ignorant post but it is the new year and I'm attempting to be more personable.

Several times throughout the thread I stated how I don't condone the acts committed. (look back at my replies.)

At this time I find this to be a pointless discussion and I will now excuse myself before I say something I may regret.

Peace.
edit on 2-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Woah what? Put in cages outside, bad yeah, not a way to treat kids, unless you are looking to breed some future terrorists to keep the fire burning...

"Threats and acts of sexual violence", what the hell does that mean? They threatened to and raped kids? Please tell me that is not what that phrase is saying......

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

justreleased

Palestinians need and care about world opinion , Israel does not, So if even for non altruistic reasons I reckon the Palestinians Authorities might be a tiny bit nicer than whats described in the article.

Exactly!

I don't condone torture. I'm saying both sides commit atrocious acts that's why I don't judge.

You dont condone you just try to justify it

And to say you dont judge it??? WTF????
If ever there were actions in need of judging it this
edit on 2/1/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by sosobad

I think the kids are Palestinian. (how is that a derailment unless it was just another bash Israel thread?)

P.S. - I'm not a Jew just in case anyone wonders.

Its obvious your not Jewish

Jewish people would be embarrassed and ashamed, not making excuses

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I don't justify torture anymore than I justify one soldier shooting his "enemy".

What happens during military conflicts is an act of hate. Why one person hates another because of religion, race, or culture is beyond my comprehension. The government has conditioned the people to believe the insanity.

I don't judge, I don't condone, I just accept it will happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

justreleased

I don't justify torture anymore than I justify one soldier shooting his "enemy".

What happens during military conflicts is an act of hate. Why one person hates another because of religion, race, or culture is beyond my comprehension. The government has conditioned the people to believe the insanity.

I don't judge, I don't condone, I just accept it will happen.

So your comparing armed enemy combatants shooting each other to a Government locking children in outdoor cages now!!!!!

You say your not Jewish and I believe you, thats means your either a shill, troll or religious nut,which one out of curiosity?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm not a 'troll' I just can't believe how ats members attack Israel. I'm repeating myself by saying I think they're wrong by locking children in cages but how are the Palestinians right by sponsoring bombings within Israel that target innocent civilians?

Not saying that two wrongs make a right but at some point the country has a right to defend its citizens.

Why doesn't anyone on this site condone the suicide bombings the Palestinians carryout in Israel?

P.S. - I'm agnostic.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How is locking up kids in cages outside in winter and using sexual violence against them defending their citizens?

You are trying to derail saying about suicide bombers but that ain't the topic, the abuse that these animals are subject those kids to is the topic.
edit on 2-1-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not a troll, not a religious nut, Shill it is then

I quite frequently condemn suicide bombers and all sorts of religious stupidity as do most others on here.

Israel cops so much flak on this site because they do so much that is worthy of flak, fortunately for Israel it not as MSM friendly as suicide bombings so it goes largely unnoticed and unreported outside of sites like this.

If you really want to you can compile a list of all the Palestinian atrocities that have been commited in the past 2 years and Ill compile a similar list on Israelis, we can then compare and it and that may give you some idea of why Israeli get such a hard time

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Not sure. I'm almost positive most of the militant combatants are quite young.....14 - 20ish. (google it.)

I would assume they have reasons. Same reasons we have for GITMO.

Once again I say I don't condone the actions but I'm not there so I won't judge.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

From the OP

The PCATI quoted figures from the campaign group Defence for Children International's Palestine section, saying: “The majority of Palestinian child detainees are charged with throwing stones, and 74 per cent experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation.” It said Israel was the only country to systematically prosecute children in its military courts, and added that “no Israeli children come into contact with the military court system”

Throwing stones because their land is being encroached on, that is an enemy combatant in your eyes, I stated above my stance on your opinion and to me it is not justifiable in ANY way.

Edit: WE don't have GITMO, I am not American, my country doesn't have a illegal bases to torture people without trial.
edit on 2-1-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

2 years?!? No, why not go back 5 years, 2008 - 2013. (you may include this topic.)

I'll meet you back here on Jan. 10th. and we'll compare our data. I'm certain there are more suicide and other attacks against Israel than are reported in the MSM.

Deal?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Okay the "Public Committee Against Torture in Israel" has made some conclusions. Not sure how reputable the organization is but I'll do some research.

Is there a "Public Committee Against Torture in Palestine" ? I bet not. In the Muslim world? Unless 'stoning' isn't counted as torture I doubt torture is regulated.

I'll include what I discover about PCATI in my thread next Friday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join