It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Obamacare Rules For 2015 - Doctors MUST Obey Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

Thank you so much for laying out there like it is my friend, it is FASCISM. The evidence of this in every institution is so astounding it hurts me that people do not see this for what it is. Also you are spot on about the forced vaccinations, funny how no one seems to care about the crimes that are being orchestrated upon the African civilizations by the abhorrent Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, I hopes they enjoy their future lifetimes!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

When I learned to debate, in high school, I was taught to start from facts not inuendo. You source, is obviously biased and offers no real facts. I don't dispute the fact that wording to the effect is present (though never quoted just referenced), I do dispute the implications of any such language. And with out comment and clarification from 1) the writers of the law and 2) the reasoned oppositions there is no basis for a reasoned decision one way or the other.

You have not presented any facts, any arguments from 'the other side' just a 'hate everything obama' propaganda piece from a very biased and one sided blog.

Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

When I learned to debate, in high school, I was taught to start from facts not inuendo. You source, is obviously biased and offers no real facts. I don't dispute the fact that wording to the effect is present (though never quoted just referenced), I do dispute the implications of any such language. And with out comment and clarification from 1) the writers of the law and 2) the reasoned oppositions there is no basis for a reasoned decision one way or the other.

You have not presented any facts, any arguments from 'the other side' just a 'hate everything obama' propaganda piece from a very biased and one sided blog.

Shame on you.

Well, here's your chance, you sound like your from the Other Side.
Show us some Proof Obamacare is Working and everyone has Cheap, Affordable Coverage and they got to keep their Doctors and Current Health Care Plan like your Obama Promised, Over and Over Again.
Show us some Proof that people are being treated with out having to show Proof of Insurance Coverage.
Show us the Proof that the E R waiting time has been lessen like they promised because every one would have affordable health care and make doctor appointments and not use the E R. ROFLMAO!
Please, Show us the Proof From A Respectful Source that Health Care Cost Have Decreased and Insurance Premiums Are Cheaper.
Yes, I'm waiting.
Oh and Yes, I do Hate Everything Obama, Why? Because He's Nothing But A Lier.

I Apologize OP for the Thread Drift, I didn't mean to derail your thread.
I just felt that being slammed for the Truth was an Insult.
I'm Proud To Among The.

edit on 4-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

guohua

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

Shame on you.

Well, here's your chance, you sound like your from the Other Side.
Show us some Proof Obamacare is Working and everyone has Cheap, Affordable Coverage and they got to keep their Doctors and Current Health Care Plan like your Obama Promised, Over and Over Again.
Show us some Proof that people are being treated with out having to show Proof of Insurance Coverage.
Show us the Proof that the E R waiting time has been lessen like they promised because every one would have affordable health care and make doctor appointments and not use the E R. ROFLMAO!
Please, Show us the Proof From A Respectful Source that Health Care Cost Have Decreased and Insurance Premiums Are Cheaper.
Yes, I'm waiting.
Oh and Yes, I do Hate Everything Obama, Why? Because He's Nothing But A Lier.

I Apologize OP for the Thread Drift, I didn't mean to derail your thread.
I just felt that being slammed for the Truth was an Insult.
I'm Proud To Among The.

edit on 4-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

My personal opinion (I'm not making any claims to facts or any one else's experience or beliefs) is that the system is seriously flawed. My solution and that of many others would be a single payer system similar to that used in other 'civilizated' countries.

And you are ignoring my post altogether. It was not an argument against or for anything, just an observation that the OP is based on 1) a biased source which presents no facts only supposition.

I have given you my opinion. The OP is conpletely intitled to his/hers; However, the OP presents "imagination" as fact and it just spreading misinformation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join