It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle for the new year in California 1-1-2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's getting foolish. There was a video on the local news of the neighboring ranch owners saying there was music blasting and flood lights the night(s) before it " appeared". It was a party and they weren't even trying to be secretive but here we are.....

There may be crop circles that aren't man made....this one isn't one of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I got a little more of it:

We now know the source of the mysterious crop circle that turned up in the small town of Chualar, about two hours south of San Francisco. And it turns out a lot of the speculation about what the viral......

Of course they all link to original that is a dead link. Can someone google cache the article?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
they gave an explanation here... what that is...

It is not good and it is not alien... Its the crazy scums, named illuminate and whatever (white and black bro of crazy monkeys).

It has to do with sacrifice, be able to summon a specific energy and feed their clone with a specific "soul"... to bring here the so called antichrist? The clone may exist, but it needs a pathetic dark soul to guide it. (this involves the theory about soulless humans, organic portals, etc). But they need a soul from their kind, to get into the body... energy

I know that explanation may be, strange, lol... but thats what they say here. That this crop circle warns us about it.

Their number is 818, but be able to bring down their pathetic scum soul, they have to create an event, into 919 (an upgraded event) more like 9/11, maybe even higher.. be in public and look like an accident. Probably athletic events with ice. (they wanted to make this event with the comet called ISON ... They failed). Are there any events with ICE this year, sports?

The whole thing reminds me another topic I ve created about numerology and energy, in the past. Its more like, if many people think something good that is going to happen at the same time, something good happens and vise versa. They use that. So watch out for events that all media will covering up and probably with ICE.

Either ways, do not bother with this crop-thing...
edit on 5-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OMG,
another comet is gonna hit the planet and coat us with Iridium.

awesome

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello, wow I'm just amazed about how people have such different theories

I think that some crop circles are fake quite easy to spot some I thnk but others are too precise and those who others have a message certainly have to have some hidden meaning, even if it is fake and made under human control why would they give a message and why would this message be so hidden that it troubles a lot of people?
The Greek as I understand is a very interesting concept to take in this mystery
languages have changed over the years sooooo much so it does depend on which language you decide to decipher the message. If it were to be ET then surely they would know that the people around know English and not other language unless they were trying to give a message to a different country OT even a different nation of people.
This leads me on to my next idea, heyyyyyy how about it was some other country trying to give a message to the USA or a single person or something in a kind of way that it doesn't give out too many facts.
And governments and others have always tried to hide information about everything important really so if the government really is trying to cover this story up well it's important ahaha

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Has anyone ever wondered how long something that complex would take to make? It couldn't have been done without GPS, either!

Actually it could:

And this case has already been moved to the Hoax forum.
edit on 5-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Heres the first part of a good documentary about crop circles. I was surprised to see in the doc that CCs have been documented hundreds of years ago, and that there has been thousands of them made over the years.

Imo, advanced technology unknown to the public has made the majority of crop circles.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Most likely It's the new mobile processor for Android called 192 CUDA-core Tegra K1

Announced today Nvidia

edit on -06:00Mon, 06 Jan 2014 01:26:19 -0600201401America/Chicago3101America/Chicagou19 by EV150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Tucket
Heres the first part of a good documentary about crop circles. I was surprised to see in the doc that CCs have been documented hundreds of years ago, and that there has been thousands of them made over the years.

Imo, advanced technology unknown to the public has made the majority of crop circles.

Don't fool yourself.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Solved... it was Nvidia marketing for their new android 192 chip

Nvidia admits crop circle

A 310-foot "crop circle" in a California barley field that mystified locals this week was explained Sunday: it was a publicity stunt by Nvidia Corp., a maker of chips for PCs and smartphones.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I watched the video...I said the majority, not all.
Did you watch the video I posted? What do you think of the testimonies?

edit on 6-1-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Helpus2014

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Tucket

I did watch it.

I think a lot of people are desperate to see a mystery where there is none and have successfully fooled themselves.

Crop circles are one of those extraneous parts of UFOlogy that it would be wise to distance itself from if it wants to work towards credibility as an area worthy of serious scientific research.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

EV150
Solved... it was Nvidia marketing for their new android 192 chip

Nvidia admits crop circle

A 310-foot "crop circle" in a California barley field that mystified locals this week was explained Sunday: it was a publicity stunt by Nvidia Corp., a maker of chips for PCs and smartphones.

As I predicted in the other thread which was moved off to the Hoax forum, the true perpetrator has come forward and a lot of people who 'bought in' now have egg on their face.

Which of course could have been avoided if they had simply used Occam's Razor.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

ZeroGhost
reply to post by Helpus2014

I saw the advertisement, NVIDIA tried to use the crop for their new NVIDIA TEGRA 192 cores.. lol

New theories emerge, I will type them down.

AMERICA = MARIAM = 192
California = 792
SALINAS = 492
The forces of light (the return) = 4545
192 = CROP CIRCLE = 1439
(There is a couple of more info to that one, but I skip).

lets move to the bad numbers.

BALAM (a strong abomination of the dark forces, a king who rules 40 dark nations) = 192
192+192= 384 =
192+192+192= 576 = Andromalios
192+192+192+192=768=
192+192+192+192+192+1= 961 = Andrealios
A name emerge?

I may remind you the ceremony of london Olympics, they set free 72 humans dressed like white birds, but with red dark masks on them! It represented the 72 abomination nations, of the 72 abomination kings... (those who are shielded under the earth's crust). In Hades. They also released in the air 7 billion small papers that represents humanity (the number of humans at that time).

Brits humiliated Olympics, they proved their level of humanism in all levels... lol (why I wrote about brits and london olympics? Because they made a theatre scene with the release, setting free, the so called "nephilim" abominations....) and the small papers (7 billion), represented a kind of sacrifice into their gods. So as I said in the previews comment, if we take the negative meaning of it, emerges a summoning...

there is also some stuff here www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 6-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

There's no way people made that, with such precision. And scratch the alien theory, until aliens can be proven to exist.

Check,

My guess would be, some kind of laser, beamed down from one of their satellites.

If there is no way people made it and you are scratching the alien theory,

Who's satellites are beaming down this suspected laser of yours?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

JadeStar

Tucket

I did watch it.

I think a lot of people are desperate to see a mystery where there is none and have successfully fooled themselves.

Crop circles are one of those extraneous parts of UFOlogy that it would be wise to distance itself from if it wants to work towards credibility as an area worthy of serious scientific research.

You're writing off all the testimonies/evidence in the video as desperate delusional fabrications?
Ok.. I guess that about wraps up our discussion.

Also, I was wondering why you made your "serious scientific research" comment, when you believe the circles are made a bunch of people with boards?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This one didn't have a pub nearby so it was definitely amiatures. Now a good pub within walking distance and you get the real professional designs

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here you go folks, full explanation and a little video from the makers.

www.androidpolice.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join