It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle for the new year in California 1-1-2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Tucket

You're writing off all the testimonies/evidence in the video as desperate delusional fabrications?
Ok.. I guess that about wraps up our discussion.

de·lu·sion (d-lzhn) n. 1. a. The act or process of deluding. b. The state of being deluded. 2. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand. 3. Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

That does seem to wrap it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

This is a much more interesting insident to speak about in another topic... www.youtube.com...=28

77 errupts in a single day. 7 is the number of true god. So its more like 6-66-666 (the number of yahbeh) Thats why all the cults and religions using 3-33-333 (its the 1/2 of their god's number)....

We have 7-77-777 the devine, thats the number of Zeus. An other example is most of Nasa-Russian, etc mission fails, are all 7-77-777

thats an interesting topic, to write down all strange incidents, accidents, natural catastrophes and the number (hours-date - how many times) it happened... I give you ideas.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Ploutonas

This is a much more interesting insident to speak about in another topic... www.youtube.com...=28

77 errupts in a single day. 7 is the number of true god. So its more like 6-66-666 (the number of yahbeh) Thats why all the cults and religions using 3-33-333 (its the 1/2 of their god's number)....

We have 7-77-777 the devine, thats the number of Zeus. An other example is most of Nasa-Russian, etc mission fails, are all 7-77-777

thats an interesting topic, to write down all strange incidents, accidents, natural catastrophes and the number (hours-date - how many times) it happened... I give you ideas.

Does the phrase: "Correlation does not equal causation." mean a thing to you?

edit on 7-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ploutonas

Remember the success of the 7 Minute Abs Video?

And the convenience store chain 7-Eleven... multiply them together and you get 77!

It's starting to make sense now... disclosure must be near.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ploutonas

Lots of incidents happen this year, with the number of 77. What makes me say wow, something is going on here... Either the news are hoax or its strange... 78 passengers in a plane and 1 survived, 77 died, all soldiers. But I watched the explosion taken by an amateur camera and it was devastating! Bello I give the video...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

bellow is a link from my country, but there is a video you can watch, how it fall.
www.zougla.gr...

So we allready are in the second month and we have a 2nd incident with 77. If march gives us another 77 incident, I will call it a hoax... How this guy survived from the airplane crash, he must be superman... Watch the video... If that keeps up, next month I will make a topic for it.. lol

January - 77 erruptions of a volcano in one country...
February - 77 people died from an aircrash, 1 survived.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hey smarter people than me...here is a link to wiki.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Go over it if you want and see if anything pops up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join