It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NWO?

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is the same "Old World Order" that has always ruled. Those that have the money and power rule now. They have ruled as back as far is historically visible and they will continue to rule for any future that is foreseeable. It is fact, it right in our faces and it is no secret. It strikes me that all of this NWO blather is nothing but the product of delusional minds that cannot see the reality of their current enslavement.

Anybody, please explain to me what you think is so freakin "New".

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
It is the same "Old World Order" that has always ruled. Those that have the money and power rule now. They have ruled as back as far is historically visible and they will continue to rule for any future that is foreseeable. It is fact, it right in our faces and it is no secret. It strikes me that all of this NWO blather is nothing but the product of delusional minds that cannot see the reality of their current enslavement.

Anybody, please explain to me what you think is so freakin "New".

While I agree with you that the NWO is not new, the system we are currently living in does not recognize the NWO or the empire and the vast majority of the western world think they are free, so when the NWO is made public, it will be a new world order for many, as then they will realise, what they've always been, slaves. The NWO is nothing more than bursting society's bubble.

Another name for the NWO, is for their designs of totaliterian one world government. That is NEW even for THEM, though they have been planning for this for centuries/millenias/god knows how long. The designers of the NWO are a shadowy body, that function by shadow networking, behind the elected government. This structure is so compartmentalized, that not even the elected leaders of the world know who their real masters are, they may not even know of their existence.

It is complicated, but what this means, that not all the leaders of the world are in it together, but they are being directed by forces beyond them towards a common goal, and they may not even know it. It's not just the people who are being herded around, it's also some of the leaders of this world. And that is why I seriously question sometimes; are THEY even human?

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hard to explain..
there are numerous theories discussing whats "new" about it, but when the illuminati was created, the "new system" was republicism. Monarchy was the old order..thats why the illuminati wanted to over throw the monarchy rule across Europe.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
THE NWO is planned since the roman empire and probably since the old egypt and the pharaon
The NWO is a bit like the book "big brother" they can watch you and control your thinking and make you whatever for evil purpose! It's already started bit the big companies making money on our back, medications, technologies, stocks and so on!
The microchip is the next solution, it's coming as well as the power of the NWO and the apocalypse
Sorry! People are too ignorant to see the big picture, it's like too Big to be true

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Nwo is everywhere!!! seems the elite are creeping out of the closet more and more!

if there was no nwo i would sleep better thats 4 sure!

As mentioned earlier - the chip should open the doors for the bstds and them we really will be in trouble x

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In essence its not a New World Order at all. Its not going to last long enough to be new.

After it has taken full effect, which I think its about 75% done, the earth will see The Rapture. But this we cannot be sure of.

I think its more than a "New" World Order, its the "Last" World Order.

df1

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Government by its very nature is totalitarian, whether a government is called a monarchy, a republic or a democracy. A rose by any other name is a rose. The same hierarchy of bloodlines have always ruled. Nothing new here.

Control by microchip implants. Is it really that much different that ruling with the barrel of a gun? It accomplishes the end. Nope still nothing new

Religions? ROTFLMAO. Those that do what they are told because their rulers have convinced them that salavation from the powers that be is coming. I believe in God, but certainly not that one. Rapture my butt...

I remain completely unconvinced and fail to see one shred of evidence of this NWO demon that all of these lunatics keep carping about. The same totalitarian demon that existed at your birth, exists now and will continue to exist when they throw dirt on your cold dead body.

Nothing New....

Nada...

Zip...

Zilch...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
... is they HAVE CONTROL over democratic and republican processes.

... "Consent of the governed" is no longer TRUE.

... "Freedom of speech" in the media is no longer TRUE.

... "Due process" in the courst is no longer TRUE.

... This is all thanks to the practice of lies, deceit and perfidy, coming down from ON-HIGH, at the highest levels of Satanist Gummint--

... Namely, the Skulls and Bones members of this Gummint, who only work for their own self-aggrandizement and for Globalist objectives, to take down national sovereignty so they can plunder and pillage private industry.

... They are snakes of the basest order.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
they weren't in pain--permanently disabled and helpless.

We all have to die: they died patriots' deaths.

May Almighty God have mercy on their Souls and return them to their families.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe I'm being ignorant here but what exactly would be wrong with a New World Order?
I always thought new was better. Like new and improved soap powder, or a new car or new shoes when you have holes in your soles.
Do ehy stick with the old, lets move on, move up and evolve into something new. After all it's fresher.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Simple. They operate from TOP-DOWN DETAILED RULES, and it doesn't make any difference, the effects their rules might have on you or me.

They believe they are better than the rest of us; and they have taken on the belief that reducing the world's population by 80 percent is a GOOD THING--indiscriminately, at that.

They want to garner all the world's resources so they have total CONTROL over every THING that you and I need to survive.

If you read the Georgia Guidestones, or the Mission Statement of the Illuminati CLUB, or the Agenda 21 Report of the United Nations, you realize that what the NWO wants to do is obliterate the middle classes of all sovereign nations and only have TWO classes--LORDS and SLAVES.

They want to take us back to Medieval norms and values of absolute thought control, down to, "How many angels are on the head of a pin?" and "What is your opinion of Gay Marriages," since these are on the same order of magnitude.

Never mind, God. Never mind, Effects. Never mind, families. Never mind, communities. Never mind, Free will. Never mind, Freedom of Speech and Assembly.

All those things are past--in the minds of the NWO. They want to legislate morality, thought and behavior of every human.

df1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nevermind Emily, all you do is rant. As I suspected, you have no knowledge of anything "New" about the folks driving this train known as earth. You have nothing "New", because their is nothing "New". It is the same power structure that has always existed. Just because it is a recent discovery for you, does not make it something "New"...

As I suspected the only responses I have received are from those that like to read their own writing. Sorry I brought it up. I will leave you folks to your continued mental masturbation. I'm done here.

ks

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Remember the nWo (New World Order) on the old WCW wrestling?

Hahaha.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Let me get this right. You believe we are already enslaved, and under a totaliterian government, that rules by the barrel of the gun. Yet, here you are, fighting with us, who believe the same, except, that you call it old. Okay..

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

df1

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Let me get this right. You believe we are already enslaved, and under a totaliterian government, that rules by the barrel of the gun. Yet, here you are, fighting with us, who believe the same, except, that you call it old.

And we, the masses, lost the war long before any of us were ever born and nothing less than a seminal event will alter our course. I am speaking of something on the magnitude of an astriod collision, polar shift, alien contact or the like.

If you believe that it is an "NWO" rather than an "OWO", you will waste life trying to prevent what is already here with the mistaken belief that you can do something about it. By accepting that the order of things is old and that things have always been this way, you have the opportunity to take some enjoyment from the brief time you will be spending here. A tactic that has served me well has been to stay out of the way of the ruling forces and to spend more time with my personal relationships. I advise that you do the same.

Should the type of seminal event of which I speak occur within my life time, I am prepared to take appropriate action. But I am not counting on such an event. Perhaps a better opportunity will present itself in another incarnation.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And we, the masses, lost the war long before any of us were ever born and nothing less than a seminal event will alter our course. I am speaking of something on the magnitude of an astriod collision, polar shift, alien contact or the like.

If you believe that it is an "NWO" rather than an "OWO", you will waste life trying to prevent what is already here with the mistaken belief that you can do something about it. By accepting that the order of things is old and that things have always been this way, you have the opportunity to take some enjoyment from the brief time you will be spending here. A tactic that has served me well has been to stay out of the way of the ruling forces and to spend more time with my personal relationships. I advise that you do the same.

Should the type of seminal event of which I speak occur within my life time, I am prepared to take appropriate action. But I am not counting on such an event. Perhaps a better opportunity will present itself in another incarnation.

You know I don't disagree with you. In fact you have no idea how much I know how futile this war is for me. How ridiculously outgunned I am. You know just today I said to my own mother, who said to me "Why don't you let him(my dog) in your room more" and I said to her " because I want him to learn to live without me, in case something happens to me"

You see, I am fighting this war not for myself, but for the values I believe in, and for my humanity. I am fighting this war to bring light to this dark world. Do you know where that light comes from? That light comes from my being. You said something to the effect that you hope in another incarnation you will be better-equipped to fight. How will that time come, if today we do not seed the tomorrow.

So we fight, and our biggest strength, is not in our weapons, but in our very soul and our power to love. They will fail, not because of my blind hope, because there is a power bigger than them, much bigger than them. They are fighting a losing battle, and they are already losing, because so many of are starting to wake up to them and our latant power.

There is much more to come, and that is why it is "new" because this is what they've wanted since many millenias, and have tried many times to get it, but failed many times too. This is their final and greatest effort yet; One World Government and Global Genocide. That is what is new. When it happens, you will see Hell on Earth, and if you think it is already Hell, then you are yet to experience hell. When you will see streets flooded with blood; when you will have to spend several years of your life, in constant terror and fight for your right to live; when you will see loved ones murdered or die in pain in front of your very eyes; when you will shiver and tremble out in the blizzards and furiois winds; when you will be deafened by unbearable mourning and howling. When you will have to force yourself to and eat and drink poison; you will be in hell. No matter, where you go on Earth, it will be everywhere. That is what is "new"

So we have no choice but to fight, for a warror does not fight a war for the outcome, but for what he believes in.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
THE NWO is planned since the roman empire and probably since the old egypt and the pharaon
The NWO is a bit like the book "big brother" they can watch you and control your thinking and make you whatever for evil purpose! It's already started bit the big companies making money on our back, medications, technologies, stocks and so on!
The microchip is the next solution, it's coming as well as the power of the NWO and the apocalypse
Sorry! People are too ignorant to see the big picture, it's like too Big to be true

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wait wasnt that BIg Brther thing form the Orsen Wells book 19whatever
or is it a differnet book
i mean the one im thinkabout is the same stuff your described with the giant posters sayign "brig brotehr is watching you" and your thoughts are monitored by the "thought police" i never read the book fully it seemed err dumb

df1

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I am fighting this war not for myself, but for the values I believe in, and for my humanity.

It is more important that you live to pass on your values for the benefit of all humanity. Drops eventually overflow the bucket without anyone noticing. Be those drops and you will have more success over "the powers that be" than the most courageous warrior. I am certainly not suggesting that you surrender your ideals.

new topics

top topics

join